Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Rosalie put down her hands, resting them on her knees. She tried to be as still as possible, which wasn't actaully very hard. She could feel his cool breath on her neck. "Mmmm...." She hummed. It was so relaxing just to feel that. Rosalie smiled and closed her eyes.

---

So he doesn't... Ben grinned widely, showing all his perfect white teeth. "Thank you." Ben laughed. "You're pretty rad too, I guess." Ben stared at her, in a Wow~I'm~breathless kind of way. She was staring up at the mirror of the canopy.

[ Like the bed at your mom's house. That is so awesome.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Takeru stood still. "Do you mind?" He asked as he poked at her neck with his fangs.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:12 pm
"Hmm? What do you mean?" she asked, coming out of her daze. "You mean feed off me? I thought was like bad for one to feed off another, is it?" Rosalie asked, sounding confused.

----

Ben laughed. "Thanks. You're.. gorgeous for a pure blood." Ben said, standing up. He glided over to the bed, his walk like that of a male model. He sat down on the bed, Oiya still laying down. "I love your hair." Ben said, running his long, pale fingers through her short hair. "It's beautiful." Ben smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:15 pm
Oiya smiled. Actually being carressed by someone who wasn;t scared of her was an amazing experience.
"Your eyes are beautiful. Why are they black? You just ate."

Takeru smiled at her confusion.
"No, it isn't. It doesn't matter. Just a taste?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:36 pm
"My eyes are black?" Ben said jumping up, and running to the mirror. He stared at his pale complection. His eyes were an onyx shade, though, they sparkled. "It's because the last time I ate as in drank was 2 weeks ago. Rosalie ate last week. It's not very hard for me to go long with out blood. I just get bad tempered after about a month. " Ben realized that Oiya was standing next to him, out of hte mirror's view. "My eyes are usual a pale blue, and they get darker as the days go by." He smiled.
Ben, then stepped next to Oiya, whose arms were at her sides and hugged her. He rested his head on her shoulder and could smell her scent. "You have a remarkable scent, like cherry blossoms. It's delicious, the way the scent tastes in my mouth." Ben traced his lips over her neck.

---

"It isn't? Alright then." Rosalie said, sounding much less worried. She sounded like her usual melodic voice. "No, I don't mind then. Go ahead." She closed her eyes, and stayed still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:41 pm
Oiya closed her eyes, engulfed in the moment.
Wow. This feels so right.
__________________________________-----

"Okay, stay still. Stay quiet." Takeru pressed her body against his and brushed his fangs along her jaw line, then moved down to her neck. His eyes were closed. As his fangs came back they hooked into her skin and sank down deep. He started sucking in blood. Takeru was in a euphoria of taste. Oiya's thoughts brought him back to reality. He withdrew, holding Rosalie in his arms.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 pm
Ben held her tighter to his chest. He sniffed her hair, taking in the scent. "The smell of your hair is making me crazy." He let go. And backed up. She seemed almost upset that'd he'd let go. "It's my fault, I'm sorry." He regreted doing that. Now he was mad with thirst. " I need to.. go and drink." He shook his head, as if fighting something in him. "I'll be back later." He darted to the window and opened it. Ben then leapt out into the starry night. I can't get the smell out of my head. I'm going to kill myself if I ever hurt her. He ran deeper into the pitch darkness.

-----

"Mmmm..." she hummed. She stood up and walked over to the bed. She sat down. Takeru sat next to her. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned closer, resting her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, taking in the moment. She smiled, but stayed still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:56 pm
(HEY Ori, I was txting Serena and she says hi. Lol she just wanted me to say that. <3)  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Ben slid out the window leaving Oiya in the room. She ran to the window, he was far. Oiya hopped out the window and started following him, following his scent. She found him in the bushes tacking a deer. She crept up behind him and tapped on his shoulder. "Why the need for animal blood? Why not mine?"

Takeru put his arms around her and embraced her with a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Ben jumped as Oiya tapped his shoulder. "Hey what are you doing here?" ben asked as he sank his fangs into the deer. He sucked in the blood, feeling almost instantly relieved. He emptied the entire body of blood. Ben stood up and buried the remnants of the deer and covered the rest of the area, leaving no sign of him being there. "Why would I do that? Isn't it bad for one vampire to feed off another? It kills them, slowly. I think it's because we hardly have any blood to begin with." Ben said, sounding more calm now. "I wouldn't want to hurt you, Oiya." Ben said, grinning widely. His eyes were shifting back to their normal pale blue. He stepped toward her and held his arms out.

----

Rosalie was at first shocked that Takeru was kissing her. But she knew she wanted it, so she kissed him back. She leaned more toward and kissed with more meaning. Lips were like stone against hers, they were cold like ice. His lips moved with hers like magnents. Finally she broke away and stared at him. He was gasping out of breath, so was she.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 pm
Oiya fell into his arms. "It doesn't matter. We all die anyway. It actually has no effect if you do." Oiya sniffed his neck then brushed her fangs against it.

---

Takeru laughed then looked down at Rosalie. He smiled then let go of her and fell backwards onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:23 pm
"So I doesn't.. Hmm.. alright then." Oiya was brushing her fangs against the hollow of his neck. "Mmm..." He hummed. He swept Oiya off her feet and started running back to the manor. He didn't bounce around while he ran, it was like he was floating. He carried Oiya all the way back to the house. His window was still open, and it being on the first floor he climbed thorugh it, still holding her, agiley. He set her on the bed, carefully, as if she was made of porecelain.

-------

Rosalie took Takeru's hand in hers. She rubbed the back of his hand against her cheek. It was like velvet. "Wat're you doing?" she giggled.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:46 pm
Oiya smiled and pulled Ben onto the bed. They were lying next to each to each other, facing each other. Oiya pulled Ben closer to her, almost like she was gonna kiss him, but instead her head went for his neck and she sank her fangs into his neck. She started sucking in blood.

------

Takeru smiled and pulled her onto him. He smiled and kissed her lips lightly. He withdrew and looked at her face. "Who would've thought that this would happen." He smiled and pulled her to his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 pm
[WOAH.. O_O like LOLLERCAUST MAN... [sp?] That was intense, pg-13? idk... ROFLcopter soi soi soi ]

Ben just lied there, staying still. He was frozen with shock. She's pretty straightforward. I hardly know her, and she's like.. wanting to make love to me. Woah.. [Tuesday didn't hear that... ok??]
The only movement Ben made was from breathing. Suddenly, he wasn't breathing anymore. He'd stopped moving, dead still. In the mirror he could see his eyes suddenly fading to black, growing darker by the second. I don't want to die from this... He thought darkly. [Tuesday heard that though...]

-----
Rosalie felt like a child, being lifted as she was. She smiled. "I know." She admitted, shyly. She interlaced their hands and rested her head on his cold, stone-like chest, and closed her eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:26 pm
Oiya sensed something but shoved it aside, caught in the euphoria of Ben's blood. She withdrew a couple seconds later though. Then she saw Ben's black eyes. She looked at him, wiping her mouth. "You can always take your share." SHe said gesturing to her neck.

----

Takeru laughed. Looks like their farther along than us.
He took Rose in his arms and swayed her.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games