Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:35 pm
"Thanks" Rai says to Aimi. "Although, if I had been stronger no one would've gotten hurt at all. And as for Colin I think he's in the engine room, do you mind helping me up so I can check up on him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:28 am
"Sure I'll help," Aimi said seeming to take pleasure in her usefulness.  

bessio
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 am
"Thanks Aimi" Rai said happily. Aimi and Rai walk or in Rai's case limp to the engine room to find Colin tinkering with some machinery.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:22 am
Colin didn't even seem human at that moment; he was a machine who's only purpose was to get home again. He didn't respond at first when the two entered the room, continuing his strange work. He took a crowbar and a chair over to the far wall, walking back to grab a rubber mallet. Picking up the mallet, he smiled at the pair and said.
"You guys are just in time. I think I've found a way to get this boat moving again."  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 pm
Rai limped forward trying to figure out what it was that Colin might have found. "And how are we going to get moving?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:02 pm
"Really? That's great!," Aimi said excitedly, "What's the plan?"  

bessio
Vice Captain

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:29 pm
"Well, the orbital engine is down and the back up can't give enough energy to do anything but make us spin."
Colin said as he stood on the chair, crowbar in one hand, mallet in the other.
"But if we could give the back up a little more power, it could..."
He placed the crowbar's head on the crack and gave it three mighty blows with his mallet. The crowbar broke through the ceiling, Colin pulling on it will all his strength.
"...Be able to give off pulses that would..."
The ceiling tore free and fell to the floor, Colin falling with it, landing in a pile.
He stood up quickly and jumped back on the chair, poking his head into the newly formed hole.
"...Push us through space."
He smiled at the power lines that ran down the length of the air vent, a fan off to the side rushed air into the engine room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 pm
"Colin, you are brilliant." Rai said in excitement. "Maybe we should remodel the school, piece by piece so that it could have more aerodynamic, just like a ship so that way the school could go faster."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm
"I don't think aerodynamics have anything to do with it sir. We HAVE to change the school's size and shape or we'd be dead from lack of oxygen. Do you know what that line is?"
Colin said, pointing to the vent in the ceiling.
"That, sir, is main air vent that pumps fresh oxygen to the entire school and these wires are what drives that pump. If I disconnect some of the less important wires; side rooms and the like, it would be enough to power the pulses. But the down side is, if the school doesn't change, then the lack of vent push would make the school unable to sustain life."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:41 pm
"Just tell me what to do, if it's to help out the students I'll do anything." Rai says with a serious expression.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 pm
"Yeah just tell me what to do!," said Aimi happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:22 pm
Kaski walking around looking for someone. Sees everyone in the engine room."So what is happening?"  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:47 pm
Rai turns to Kaski and explains the plan Colin has devised.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:56 pm
"Oh, I guess I could use my powers to help if needed ,but I really do not like to."  

Crazy_Munkay

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:18 pm
"All right guys, this school is going to need one heck of a face lift and it's not going to be easy. But we can do it, I know we can."
Colin said, a smile forming on his face at the sight of some many ready to help.
"First, we'll need to change the shape of the school. Something like this would work great for air circulation."
He sketched a rough drawing of an oval on the floor, wings on both sides.
"We could put the pulse beacons in the side wings to give us the ability to steer to avoid running into anything."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff