Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:04 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
I think there might be on eup in Dover but im not sure gonk
*hits you with Grammar Hammer again* It's not possible! My Grammar Hammer is not working! eek

Then go look, IF your mom would let you stare
I Im imune to the grammer hammer lmao haha yea parents and there rules stare
My mom would go look and see if they had one for me, but that's only because she thinks I practice everyday. ninja
I practice everyday and yet i get no respect lol stare rofl
I still don't understand how you can put the annoyed emote thingy and then write rofl...you confuse me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:09 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
*hits you with Grammar Hammer again* It's not possible! My Grammar Hammer is not working! eek

My mom would go look and see if they had one for me, but that's only because she thinks I practice everyday. ninja
I still don't understand how you can put the annoyed emote thingy and then write rofl...you confuse me. xd
Sometimes i confuse myself O_o  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
You confuse everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 am
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur

I am musically challenged >.> I couldn't even play that stupid recorder thingie back in elementary Dx I think I can't even play the tambourine T.T

oh, and I got a car so I can go where ever I want whenever I want xD My parents don't tell me where I can go or can't. They just ask me to call when I get there if I'm going somewhere really far ^_^

Also try Sam Ash, its a music store too ^^  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
You confuse everyone.
Wow i confuse you,myself and everyone else.....LIFE WELL SPENT lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:10 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur

I am musically challenged >.> I couldn't even play that stupid recorder thingie back in elementary Dx I think I can't even play the tambourine T.T

oh, and I got a car so I can go where ever I want whenever I want xD My parents don't tell me where I can go or can't. They just ask me to call when I get there if I'm going somewhere really far ^_^

Smur, didn't you have a car? But your mom sold it to Adam?
I couldn't play the recorder, either. xd
I can barely play the guitar.

@Smue: Yes, very well spent..  

yneerg
Crew

Smur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:52 am
yneerg
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

Um i still have the key to adam's car ninja , i know how to spend a life don't i? lol ooooo i bought a box full of picks and strings  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm
Smur
yneerg
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

Um i still have the key to adam's car ninja , i know how to spend a life don't i? lol ooooo i bought a box full of picks and strings
I know how to jump start a car ninja I bought me metroid prime 3 xD  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:59 pm
Cool now back to the MUSIC the best GOTHIC band of all time is Coal Chamber they are freaking awsome but are disbanded now which sucks,but anyways my fav song is Something Told Me. Something told me to tell you to leave me alone,something told me to tell you don't give it to me haha it's got the heaviest guitar tone ever and a really good beat.......YAAAAHHHHH f***ers haha had to yell just in the mood for yelling O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:07 am
Smur
Cool now back to the MUSIC the best GOTHIC band of all time is Coal Chamber they are freaking awsome but are disbanded now which sucks,but anyways my fav song is Something Told Me. Something told me to tell you to leave me alone,something told me to tell you don't give it to me haha it's got the heaviest guitar tone ever and a really good beat.......YAAAAHHHHH f***ers haha had to yell just in the mood for yelling O_o
hmmm.. you lost me xD  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:46 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
hmmm.. you lost me xD
Score one for me lol but sometimes i lose myself O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:43 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
hmmm.. you lost me xD
If you were trying to be funny...You weren't. At least, you weren't funny to me. >_<

I bought....nothing. I have $16 and trying my best to save it.  

yneerg
Crew

Smur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:15 pm
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
hmmm.. you lost me xD
If you were trying to be funny...You weren't. At least, you weren't funny to me. >_<

Well i never stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
hmmm.. you lost me xD

Well i never stare
You said you confuse yourself ealier, which is pretty much the same exact thing you just said now. It was funnier the first time. >_<

And you never what...? Gotta finish your sentences, Rums! (Smur backwards)  

yneerg
Crew

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:52 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
hmmm.. you lost me xD

Well i never stare
You said you confuse yourself ealier, which is pretty much the same exact thing you just said now. It was funnier the first time. >_<

And you never what...? Gotta finish your sentences, Rums! (Smur backwards)
Well i never stare  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces