Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:48 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*turns into myself* Time for revange twisted *picks the wolf up and drops him in the water*
o_O *yelps at the cold water and doggy padals to the end and climbs out* *growls and charges toward you* scream
*runs into dorm and locks the door* hahaha
*stops infront of the door, howls, and burst threw the door* *pounces on the bunny*
eek *worms away* haha* takes off hopeing* *hides in a hole*
*digs at the whole and bits the back of your neck* *runs over to the water and throws you in* ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:48 pm
Sonic Havok
bara_no_namida
"Now that that's done... What do you say to another game of hang-man?" Seth asked, gently grabbing the pad of paper from her. Lily sighed, "I'd rather figure out why there are so many animals here... but do as you like."

It's probably just some kids or something...

((Is that good?))
((good enough)) *walks over to her and turns into human form* its a creature school... lol
*hopes over and jumps on Sonic Havok head* yup xd  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:58 pm
"... That could... explain it..." Lily mumbled to herself. "... Thanks..." Other than gently elbowing Lily in her side, Seth just stayed where he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:02 am
bara_no_namida
"... That could... explain it..." Lily mumbled to herself. "... Thanks..." Other than gently elbowing Lily in her side, Seth just stayed where he was.
*jumps on seths head* HI!  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:12 am
Seth was a bit surprised, but worry covered that up. "Hello, it's really nice to talk to you, but why don't you jump down or something?" He rather not be partly responsible for anyone getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 am
*sits on the couch and lays down*  

Sonic Havok

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 am
Name: Starfox
Anime pic: User Image
(yes, hand drawn)
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Green
Race: fox girl
Power:Can change to fox form
What she likes: Drawing, sketching, painting, reading, music, swimming, and enjoys being around people occasionally.
Job: A regular art student, that assists the art teacher with any odd tasks he may have

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 am
*Bounds through the front gate of the school in fox form, and heads toward the scent of "others" like her. Frolics out to the field and in bid bound, turns to "mostly" human form*
hello!

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 am
*jumps down and turns back to human.* Sorry.... *smiles and runs over to Starfox* HII!!!! xd and Welcome....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:50 am
Hi and thank you
so...what's going on?
*looks innocently around at everyone*

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:03 am
*rubs head* i really dont know  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 am
Jade walks in behind the little fox girl and looks around.
"Hi guys!" she said and ran over to the little group of people that she didn't even know. "I'm Jade. Nice to meet you!" Jade looked around, as if hoping to find someone or something, but then she hung her head. "No Sailor Soldiers here either..." She perked up. "Oh well!" She looked at a nearby tree. "I need some practice. Do you mind if I practice? Of course you don't!" Jade went over to the tree and transformed. "Sailor Star Destroyer!" She raised her hand over her head, then held it, palm out, towards the tree. "Star Supernova!" she shouted, and the tree disintegrated. The was nothing left but a small pile of sawdust and mulch. She blinked a few times and smiled, clapping her hands, and transforming back to normal. Then she walked back over to the others. "That was fun!"

((Sorry! sweatdrop I had to get my character in there too! I didn't mean for it to be so long... Hey, my character's Sailor Soldier name is a bit ironc... Any of you Star Wars fans out there would know it. Star Destroyers! *starts humming Imperial March/ Vader's theme* Oops... *looks around and hangs head* Sorry...))

Rose-Maria K

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi
*cautiously watches Jade approach the tree. Quickly transforms when Jade disintegrated the tree back into fox form and curls up in ball covering face*
**looks at disintegrated tree and cautiously walks toward the pile of sawdus and mulsh, and sniffs it. After determining the pile as safe, spreads it around, walks in a circle on it a couple times before lying down and falling asleep in the sun**

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 pm
*walks in already in wolf form and lays down and goes to sleep on the couch* [[[I'll be on later on tonight when my gf goes home... just letting you know]]]  

Sonic Havok

Rose-Maria K

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:20 pm
Jade smiled, happy that she made a bed for the cute little fox girl. She went over and sat next the fox-girl.
"I'm so alone. No Sailor Scouts are to be found!" Jade sighed. "At least I can get along well enough on my own..."

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff