Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Boarding School For Male Mystics -but there's 5 girls?!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 am
Lestat smiled, with the mention of the challenge."What do you know of are...abilities.."He said now circling Alex, with a wide smirk on his face.
The wind blew and the smell came back, the smell of a women, from where was the question, but mainly now he wanted to test this man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:49 am
"just this and that." she moved her hands up and down as if she were weighing something. a strange look came over his face as the wind blew and alex began to panic slightly. vampires had a strong sense of smell she knew that well. so she walked with her back to him and turned around to fave him once she was downwind. "you say your different. show me."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 pm
Lestat sped infront of her and her looked down at her."You want t know how I'm diffrent?"He asked in a tone that said,'You don't want to know.'
The smell lingered in his nose for while, this brought up emotions, joy, curiousity, and intreguied.
His hands relaxed at his sides, as he stood in her way and awaited her response, with joy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm
"thats what i said wasnt it?" she looked back defiantly.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm
Lestat came from behind Alex again."I'm not always as nice.."He whispered to her with a grin of delight on his, hoping to inspirefear into him, to see his true colors come out. They usually do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm
alex turned her head to face him, "i never thought vampires were nice in the first place. you accualy seem nicer than i thought you would be." she stepped away again.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:30 pm
"I said not always, didn't I?"He said with a chuckle.
"The only reason I am being 'nice', is becuase I don't see you as prey..."He said with a grin, but that didn't explain what he saw him as.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:41 pm
"im have trouble decideing weither thats a good thing or a bad thing." alex put her hand to her chin and put on a teasing smile.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 pm
"What, do you want to be my prey?"He asked, returning the same teasing smile to her.
He crossed his arms, there was few moments in his life when he made exceptions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 pm
alex stood pondering. "well you would be rather fun to fight. to test my skills against a vampire that would be nice...but no. not tonight."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm
He smiled." Maybe some other night then..."He said then turning around,to head back to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm
alex chuckled."i made it without being found out..." alex said with almost no voice. "lets see if i can keep it up." alex also headed back to her room also takeing a longer route than Lestat  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Lestat smiled to himself, happily then walking into his room, where he set up black viels over the window's to keep out sunlight.
He folded up his clothes, which looked like a bunch of suits, and set them neatly into his dressor.
When he was done unpacking himself, he collapsed on his bed.He was still hungrey, but it could wait for tommorrow night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 pm
alex walked into an empty, unassigned room and teleported her things into it. afterward she tightly closed and bolted the door and overlapped the curtans so no one could peak threw. before changeing she went over to a mirror to take a good look at her male self. so that she remembered what to change if it didnt turn out right tomarrow. "thank god it didnt faulter. it usually does..." she put a hand over her heart and releised the spell. her hair grew out, her waist expanded, her stomach contracted and her chest became fuller, as she walked away from the mirror. she went to the dresser and picked out her favorite blue baggy pj's and changed into them. "what a day." she said remembering the campus, the sunset and most of all the vampire. she fell back on her bed, her hair layed out in all directions and she closed her eyes.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm
((Should we do a time skip?))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items