Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:48 am
Kobo-chan
"Cohginto... Cohginto..." -Robed Ganados-

"Matalo!" - Ganados-

"It's been a long time... Comrade." -Krauser-

"It's like she's a part of something that I can't let go. Let's leave it like that..." -Leon-

"Alli el es!" That means there he is.

"Cohginto" that's not a spanish word, neither is "Matalo", but I'm not exactly sure what they say. It's all spanish though.

How's this for a quote: "Vrin! Vrrriiiinnnnn!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:01 pm
"It was dirty work, but this area is now clean!" - Steve

"I would have killed more... but I thought you needed a workout." - Steve

Hehe, Steve xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:04 pm
Uenna

Hehe, Steve xd
WHEN DID HE SAY THAT? I MUST SEE THAT CINEMATIC!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:50 am
I don't rememb any quotes from the games.... I know millions of quotes from the movies..... one of which my fave is:

Rain: "When I get outta here, I think I'm gonna get laid..."
Spence: "You might wanna clean up first."

sweatdrop  

Aurora Skies

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Hehe, Steve xd

Heh, not exactly sure.. I've only really watched CV (played by someone else), but I do have a clip of him saying it on my computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:47 pm
Damn.

Here's a quote I like:

"Calm down, you must give me your blood."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:56 am
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Hehe, Steve xd

Heh, not exactly sure.. I've only really watched CV (played by someone else), but I do have a clip of him saying it on my computer.

You can see 3 different clips after you get to play as Steve- One when you kill every zombie, when you kill some, and when you kill none. Also, when you have to save him from alfreds luger trap, you can see three different clips, one when you save him quickly, one not so quick, and one when its about 5 mins or more.
Trust me, I know everything about Steve... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:59 am
eric225522
chocobo_and_leila
eric225522
"That crossdressing freak!!!"
-Claire after Alfred autopilots the plane to go to Antartica.(Re: Code Veronica X)
Isn't it Steve that says that?
No, Steve says that he's a freak or something after Alfred turns the self-destruct system on
Ooo yeah! Sorry! sweatdrop  

Valimai

Blissful the Evil Skittle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:08 am
"So, you seem to know me. Been, fantasizing about me have you?" - Billy Coen, Resident Evil 0

whee I heart Billy!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:34 am
chocobo_and_leila
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Hehe, Steve xd

You can see 3 different clips after you get to play as Steve- One when you kill every zombie, when you kill some, and when you kill none. Also, when you have to save him from alfreds luger trap, you can see three different clips, one when you save him quickly, one not so quick, and one when its about 5 mins or more.
Trust me, I know everything about Steve... wink

Heh, you are the Steve fan of the Guild as I am the Leon fan xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:04 pm
I'm a Wesker fan. He's my hero! Someday I'll be the Wesker of the real world... Or maybe play him in a movie.

As for a quote:

"It must be going to the man. Might as well set it up... Just in case."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:35 pm
"This place is filled with zombies... and monsters... you have to be careful... Rebecca..." - Eddie, Resident Evil 0  

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:22 pm
Lol... Never heard anyone refer to him as Eddie.

"Those poor soldiers. They were good men just doing their job! And that scum murdered them and escaped!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:23 pm
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's OFFICER Chambers to you" - Rebecca Chambers.

"Alright then, Rebecca, how about you go up there, while I wait down here?" - Billy Coen.

whee oopsie, Edward* o.O;; I am used to using nicknames, like Becca and such sweatdrop not for the characters, just my friends have the same names.

Durzael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:21 pm
got a few from RE 4

this one isn't exact, but i know i read somewhere that what the first villager says to leon goes along the lines of "what're you doing here ****er? get the **** out mother ****er"

Policia: "We'll stay and watch the car. Don't want to get any parking tickets." (to leon)

Policia: "What, did you forget your makeup or something?" (to leon)

Luis: "Small world, eh? Well, I see that the President's equipped his daughter with...ballistics too."

I probably butchered this spelling but oh well
Priests: "Gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma, gorgetma"
SOOOO annoying sometimes

Salazar (my favorite!): "DIE YOU WORM!!!"

Salazar, not really a quote, but his crying and expression when you knife his hand, and also when he's listening for you to be impaled and you shoot the hearing device, soooo funny

Salazar: "Did you say old man Mr. Kennedy? It might come as a suprise, but I'm only 20 years old."
old? yea right i thought he was like 7

Salazar's 'left hand' when it gets absorbed/eaten by the plant, it was worried, i found that quite funny

Saddler: "Oh, I think you know. The american prevailing is a cliche that only happens in your Hollywood movies. Mr. Kennedy, you entertain me. To show my appreciation, I will help you awaken from your world of cliches."  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff