Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 pm
"you think i'm scared of you?! my frineds and i arent afraid of our shadows, unlike your kind" grins evily
the scream hurt shades ears, but not enough to make him collapse, like his brethren "stupid, i listen to my music so damn loud, that no sonic scream can make me whimper to YOU!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm
"ok then ill turn it up"lance takes a deeper breath and this time what came out was so strong that the glass around them broke.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:33 pm
shade holds his arms up in defence as the glass falls around him. but the scream still has no affect on him "think that hurts? try THIS!!!" shade's arm grows almost double the lenght of a human, and swings his sword arm at lance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:58 pm
lance grabed the sword in defence he leaned closer to his ears then let out the sonic scream again,but stronger.  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Arctic hissed, still able to hear the scream. "Enough," She shouted, pulling his hands off her ears and wincing slightly. Looking at Tarou to make sure he was okay, she gritted her teeth. No one was going to make her stay in The School, not if she was close to getting out. Besides, she had gotten a power of her own early, thanks to all the different experimentation.

Closing her eyes, she altered reality, just a little, just enough.

Opening them, she saw Shade's deepest desires...

((um... yeah... her power at the moment is Reality Alteration. She can see people's deepest desires, alter reality a bit, cast illusions... mildly usless stuff sometimes... other times, though...))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:34 am
((thats cool but what is she altering))  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:38 pm
((She's seeing Shade's deepest desires... which I dont know yet... um... DJShadow94..?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:36 pm
(umm, dude. my arm has doubled in lenght. i dont think its smart to do that....) shade shudders, and slmas himself against the wall "that.....hurt...a little bit." twisted "now its my turn"
((and, umm......shade's deepest desires? that'd probably to be noticed as a person, not a monster))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:55 pm
((doesn't matter you started out as a human you still have desires))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:05 pm
(uhh dude, i already said shade's desire. he only has 1 i can think of at the moment....... sweatdrop it is that he can be treated as a person, not as a monster. (that's why he's so cruel to everybody he knows))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:45 pm
((Oooh.... sorreh. ^^" Kay... well... guess I'll just go by that... ^^))

Arctic looked at Shade for what felt like a long second before saying, "And I thought you weren't human." Turning on her heel and grabbing Lance, she tilted her head to look at Tarou, motioning that it was safe for him to take the ear plugs out, even though he had probably heard the scream stop...

((Un... hope that's okay...))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Unfortunately, it wasn't until Arctic's motion that Tarou noticed Lance had stopped screaming. Then again, as earplugs only softened the noise, Tarou could barely hear. Not really caring, Tarou removed the earplugs, tucking them away just in case, and moved to the side. He'd get his hearing back in ten minutes or so, anyway.  

_sa_fille_

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 pm
"heh, im more human than most peole expect" grins wickeldy, and puts katana back into it's holdster "i guess i should be going now, as it seems they might want to know what was going on" glares down hall, and sees two scientists running toward the four of them. shade looks the other way, plugs his ipod into his ears, and walks the other way  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Lance was shocked he was letting them go."thanks"he said then turned to artic,and tarou"Lets go."He said as he grabed there hands and pulled them until they reached this one empty run down bathroom. "Ok here we are"Lance kicks the wall breaking it revieling it to be hollow with a ladder leading to the surface.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:27 pm
before lance and the others leave, shade stops "you know, if you guys go, there'll be more problems when you try to escape" he mumbles "most are worse than ME" shade walks into one of the scientists, and shade stops, almost dropping his backpack. "well well, what did you do this time, shde?" the scientist takes his sunglasses off. "darian...." is all shade can say "what, you suprised to see me? well, no matter. i see you got into some sort of trouble again, eh?" darian pulls a piece of glass stuck on shades backpack " uhh, long story...." "dont try that crap with me again. heh.....what did you do, fight some of those kids with wings?" darian laughs, while shade just stands there. he says nothing. "oh god, what did you do?! you know if they escape, we're all DEAD!!!" darian shoves past shade, running toward the route lance took
shadejust stands there, thinking about what happened to them. he runs to the empty bathroom, and grabs lance's sleeve "run....get out of here......the scientists are coming here.... my cousin, darian.....he'll kill you all"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff