Welcome to Gaia! ::

zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]: I maekz yew unded D:

Back to Guilds

Reply zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]
Hey Guys: Who wants to own zeh SECHS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:58 pm
Thanks. =]

Is it good I remind you of your ex? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm
you should totally let me play with your hair ;D

He is still my best friend so its okay xD I get along great with him but the relationship didn't last long because of his family and his dependence on me >.<  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm
Lol, go ahead..But you might need to take a plain here, or drive here first.. xd

Ooh..My ex was a whore mad I didn't really like her from the begining because I don't really like being in a relationship and she's way too immature and not exactly too smart...I like just being friends more than anything and at least hanging out. My friend caught her cheating on me with her ex, whom her dad did not like. She only used me. She went out with me so she wouldn't feel lonely and waited for her parents to finally get a divorce and cheat on me. She probably thoght I'd cry because she had a friend break up with me for her. I don't cry...Well, it's not that I don't cry, I just kinda forgot how to cry, if that makes sense. ANd now she wants to break up with her ex AGAIN because he hit her.

I never did anything to him, and he's jerk to me. I wanna know why he doesn't like me. I could see how he hates me now, but before when me and her were just friends he'd be mad at me because I talk to her and always seemed to be with her. I was with her for like 2 minutes everyday. She sat in front of me in ENglish, how could I not be around her? Other guys were with her 10 times more than me, but he hated me. Whatver, he's 18 and threatened me on myspace. He's pathetic, I'm not worried about him at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:15 pm
I have a better idea *teleports to you and plays with your hair* xD magic cool

thats awful Dx I hate people like that >.< I have never cheated on anyone and I don't like the whole idea of it. *huggles* I've been in something like that... when my ex-girlfriend and I broke up she hooked back up with her ex boyfriend. I didn't really care since I wasn't attached but when I found out that he pushed her down the stairs and hit her I was so pissed.... lets just say that after a "talk" with me he left her alone

you know what I hate, I hate kissing... I don't like it that much. it kinda grosses me out ^^;;  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:22 pm
o.o
Teach me to do that? lol

She's been my friend since last year, so it kinda pissed me off. BUt at the same time all I could think was "I told you he's a pathetic jerk, idiot." sweatdrop I'm mean =[

I kinda like kissing. Just not like slobbery all over toungue kissing. I like romantic kissing that's isn't like rough and forcing yourself on the other person and shoving your tongue down their throat. My ex before Brittney (the whore) was like a shaggy dog. I was like "WTF?!" everytime she jumped on me and kissed me. So it was kinda her fault I slowly started to drift away from her sweatdrop She had nice boobs though, haha. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:27 pm
talk to Goku, he showed me how to do that xD

you're not mean. Girls are sometimes stupid as ******** and can't tell that a guy isn't good for her

I like licking and sucking on lower lips and ears ._. its always been a major turn on for all of my exs ^^;;;;;.;;;;;;  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:35 pm
Lol, if I could I would, but he lives in the anime world. =[

Yeah, I knew that laready. Guys are like that, too, escept their stupid and care only about sex. >_< Me and Smur aren't like that, thank God. We think about it, but we won't force anyone to do it or make up lies to do it..

How does sucking/licking ears turn someone on? I don't get it, lol. I've had it happen to me so I wouldn't know, but seriously, how? xd

And these kids outside need to stop yelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:42 pm
xD lol. but he's standing next to me

men aren't the only ones like that. I'm not like that. Sex is overrated since a girl doesn't get much pleasure from it rolleyes damn you god-person-thing

I guess its how I do it ._. dunno.. I'm special xD

old man! xD sorry I took so long, I was feeding my pets ^^;;  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Oh really? Can I talk to him? lol xd

Mostly men are. BUt yeah, about 50% of girls are like that, too, I guess. Some girls like the pain, which is wierd o.o I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't even know anything about it xP

Lol, yesh you are =]

I don't like loud noises. They give me a headache. I can stand loud music 'cause I like music, but at home my music is like whispering.

Oh, I thought you got off 'cause I got off for a second! >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:52 pm
sorry, he says hes ony into girls ._.

xD lol. I lost my virginity at 18 with my ex... he says it hurt him too ._. not sure how that works for guy but yeah... I have a high tolerence for pain ^^;;

I don;t like little brats >.< If I could I'd run over the brats that play on the damn street I would xP I like the quiet but I like loud music ^^

oh no, I had to change my duckie's bath tub thing so that took a while and changing their food and water bowl was easy as well as my birdie's food and water ^^  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:58 pm
Lol xd

I wanna wait until I'm married...IF I ever get married. I don't really like the whole idea of comitment. I think I know why it would hurt a guy, too, but I don't want to get into detail, haha.

I'd do the same >_<

Ooh, okies. My computer gets really slow after a while so I restart the internet to speed it up for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:01 pm
yeah thats a sweet idea but at least consider ******** and **** *** o.o

xD talking to you is better than, dare I say it.. o.o yes xD ****** >.>  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:05 pm
******** and **** ***???

Is that a good thing? Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:09 pm
its just some perverted stuff you shouldn't know about o.o but its all good xD  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:14 pm
I know just about everything because of some stupid guy that lived next door to me when I was 6. I probably know what you said, I'm just not good at guessing, lol.  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff