• Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
why? o.o I didn't do anything D=
No offense Smur but...are you gay? WHy would you feel awkward. I'd be like "Oh baby" if a girl hugged me like that, haha xd
don't make fun of smur Dx that was mean emo

and you wouldn't say "Oh baby"... you seem like the type that might just turn red xD
I'm not making fun of him, I'm just asking a question. I don't like making fun of gay people. I'm not THAT mean.

In my mind, i'd be like "Oh Baby." xd

But yeah, I'd turn red and just stand there and not know what to do, haha.
*points at spicey* MEAN and to think i was gonna make kick a** pancakes friday.....O.o haha now im the mean one twisted

I want you to make me pancakes o.o

greeny: xD how adorable =3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:56 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
why? o.o I didn't do anything D=
No offense Smur but...are you gay? WHy would you feel awkward. I'd be like "Oh baby" if a girl hugged me like that, haha xd

and you wouldn't say "Oh baby"... you seem like the type that might just turn red xD
I'm not making fun of him, I'm just asking a question. I don't like making fun of gay people. I'm not THAT mean.

*points at spicey* MEAN and to think i was gonna make kick a** pancakes friday.....O.o haha now im the mean one twisted

*points at Smur* MEAN, haha

@Lucian: Yeah, that's what they all say. One girl that went out with me because she thought my shyness was cute, ended up dumping me because I was too slow for her. Since when do people complain about that?! xd
Ahh, whatever, I found out later that she was a whore. (ANd no Smur, it's not Tammy. I never went out with her nasty druggy-ness, drunk-ness, probably pregnant-ness and/or STD-ness)  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:12 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose

@Lucian: Yeah, that's what they all say. One girl that went out with me because she thought my shyness was cute, ended up dumping me because I was too slow for her. Since when do people complain about that?! xd
Ahh, whatever, I found out later that she was a whore. (ANd no Smur, it's not Tammy. I never went out with her nasty druggy-ness, drunk-ness, probably pregnant-ness and/or STD-ness)
I broke up with my ex because he was too much of a momma's boy stare He was slow... I mean he had his first burger king with me D=

I love shy innocent boys but I expect them to come to my house on my own. I don't mind being there for you but if you dependent on a ride from me then don't have your parents tell me when I have to take you home >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 am
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose

I broke up with my ex because he was too much of a momma's boy stare He was slow... I mean he had his first burger king with me D=

I love shy innocent boys but I expect them to come to my house on my own. I don't mind being there for you but if you dependent on a ride from me then don't have your parents tell me when I have to take you home >.<
Greeny i knew that you never went out with Tammy,and she prolly is pregnant freaking pregnant teens are a disgrace to what everything stands for,it's not right that KIDS are having sex and other "things"......stupid kids that aren't even old enough to have a lisence are out screwing each other.....god when will it all end????  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:02 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur

Greeny i knew that you never went out with Tammy,and she prolly is pregnant freaking pregnant teens are a disgrace to what everything stands for,it's not right that KIDS are having sex and other "things"......stupid kids that aren't even old enough to have a lisence are out screwing each other.....god when will it all end????
hey! I'm old enough D= lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur

What old enough for sex????? O.o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:06 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

lol. I am twenty, I can drive and I own credit cards... by your set standards you put up there, I am old enough xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

lol. I am twenty, I can drive and I own credit cards... by your set standards you put up there, I am old enough xD
Lol ok then.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lol ok then.
tsk, tsk tsk! you ignore all of our other conversations in the guild and go straight to the sex question xD I know what be in your mind ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:21 pm
User Image

LOL DID I HEAR SECKS?

0 Zhou 0
Vice Captain

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:23 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lol ok then.
tsk, tsk tsk! you ignore all of our other conversations in the guild and go straight to the sex question xD I know what be in your mind ^_^
Um um um moving on.... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:46 pm
Zhou Zheng
User Image

LOL DID I HEAR SECKS?
he started it! D=  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lol ok then.
Um um um moving on.... ninja
*pokey poke* what is going on in your head o.o *peaks in your head*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Heh, Smur is 10x more perverted than me! But mostly because he's never really been with a girl. I blame his mom. D:<

I've only been with two girls, which I really regret doing. My first kiss I REALLY regret because it was with Tammy before I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, and before I knew aobut that rumor about her sleeping with every guy she met and doing drugs. She even smokes and rinks, too! WTF?! So now, I really regret it. And Teresa. Jeez, like kissing a dog! THat's mean to say, but it's true! And she was a bit too much of a tomboy for me. I like girly-girls, and a little bit of a tom-boy, kinda like Morgan.. heart  

Paranoid Illusion

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:24 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Heh, Smur is 10x more perverted than me! But mostly because he's never really been with a girl. I blame his mom. D:<

I've only been with two girls, which I really regret doing. My first kiss I REALLY regret because it was with Tammy before I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, and before I knew aobut that rumor about her sleeping with every guy she met and doing drugs. She even smokes and rinks, too! WTF?! So now, I really regret it. And Teresa. Jeez, like kissing a dog! THat's mean to say, but it's true! And she was a bit too much of a tomboy for me. I like girly-girls, and a little bit of a tom-boy, kinda like Morgan.. heart
Yea i won't deny that i have a sic mind lol......but yea i've never had a girlfriend. cry ....god life is cruel........but i believe the stuff you said about tammy.....she's really changed from when we were lil...  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff