Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 am
I am great! Welcome to the Renaissance Galaxy Guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:58 am
well that's good ^_^ and i thank you for the invite empress  

lostwarriorofhyrule

Questionable Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Inquisitor 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 pm
You are welcome. Song - swing low from the beyblade soundtrack sounds more like a travel song that I can imagine Kai having in his car.

Always be in the game to keep going would be more what Hillary would be thinking as she is trying to recover.

Round and round heavyweight generation beyblade is the song that I can imagine would be playing when Link faced off against Rei for the first time.

All across the nation is the song Dee plays in her Ferrari as she is going on tour with the Blade-breakers.

Let's go beybladers sounds like the song that would be playing when Dee's and Kai's son is battling against Rei and Miriah's daughter.

Let it rip song would be the song playing as Dee is showing everyone how to fly Dragon Ball style on Planet Dragon Ball during the tour. Max is shockingly a quick learner, even quicker than Kai when it comes to the knack of flying.

Rise above the storm is the song that plays when Mick is challenged to a physical fight by Terry. Hillary watches the fight too wondering if Mick can rise above the storm.

Switchblade is the song that Kai is hearing in his mind each time he knows that he's becoming friendlier towards Dee.

I'm not going down is the song that Link is hearing when he has his rematch against Rei in the singles matches. This song also reminds me of something I would play in my ferrari during the SNK Grand Prix.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Hmm... "Say Anything"...
How about, Squirrels are Adorable?
That's anything... right?  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 pm
Shameless RP plug time!

If there's any Sword Art Online fans in this guild, do I have a thread for you!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/sword-art-online-rp-u-c-accepting/t.88746521_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=47601  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 pm
That's right, that's anything and it was on your mind. People might laugh at the randomness though.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 am
Oh, yay.
._.
I totally had something else to say here a minute ago...
Well, in any case, does anyone else like to bake cupcakes?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 pm
Oh my gosh Dee, every time I look at your avatar, it tricks me.
I always see the yellow fire in the back ((is that what it is?)) as an extension of your hair, then I see that your hair stops, and I'm like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Every time."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:24 pm
Paranormal Teddy
Oh my gosh Dee, every time I look at your avatar, it tricks me.
I always see the yellow fire in the back ((is that what it is?)) as an extension of your hair, then I see that your hair stops, and I'm like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Every time."

it's Kaloh the Valu. she's using the tail pose.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 pm
trying to develop a few new contest for my two guild insomnia and mystical booty grabbing...  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:31 pm
Hmm, well, there is only so much you can do for contests. The only thing I can suggest for the Booty Grabbing is a themed aquarium.

As for Insomnia, I just thought of something fun..."How long did you go without sleep?"

The longest time wins a prize.

Example:

empress dee says: 24 hours

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard says: 48 hours

winner being Terry in this example.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:50 am
Interesting example, sweetheart, but its more like the reverse. There is no way that I can go 48 hours without sleep. You, on the other hand have done it before.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:44 am
Hee hee, it's hard for me to go without sleep.
Although, I think the longest I've gone was 2 day... (so one day and night)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:24 pm
empress dee

I feel like Ranting and then chatting about it so

y'know a lot of people are all upset and going on and on about how gays aren't okay and even though I'm not gay I'm just sitting here like b***h please

When I was a kid I watched a show that had Bisexuals Gays and Lesbians in it an no one gave a s**t? WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED TO THAT? Don't believe me on that? Go watch this series it's called Cardcaptors Or Cardcaptor Sakura depending on where you are at. Let me break down these characters for you and explain this

Sakura - She is the main character of the series, and has a history of crushing on both guys and girls which makes her bisexual, the girls she crushed on included a shrine woman who actually for a short period of time was her teacher, And a woman who owned a shop that was nice to Sakura and whom she became friends with.

Sakura's male crushes include Eliot HALF of the reincarnated Clow Reed, Li who is directly descended from the original Reed, and Julian who is both Sakura's brother's best friend AND one of the guardians of the book of Clow which in guardian form is called Yue (whom she crushed on both sides for awhile), finally in one of the movies Sakura crushed on Li's mom.

Madison - She is Sakura's best friend and a Lesbian as she is seen blushing watching Sakura wear the outfits she makes for her battles with the Clow cards and films because she loves watching Sakura in action, the only known crush Madison ever had was on Sakura

Tori - Tori is Sakura's older brother, like Sakura herself is Bisexual to an extent but mainly seen to be Gay as only two of his crushes were ever revealed it was once stated that he had a third crush that wore off after awhile (which was on an older guy).

Tori's crushes include the above stated Teacher that Sakura crushed on, however this was back before she became a teacher and actually it's revealed she's possibly no older then Tori as they were actually going to school together at one point, and Julian his best friend in the series whom at one point Tori gave up his own magic to save, thereafter they became lovers officially and this coupling is cannon according to the series its self.

Julian / Yue - Julan is Tori's Best friend whom sees Sakura as a little sister to spoil and is oblivious to her crushing on him, it is later revealed that he was in love with Tori and after being saved by him proceeded to hook up with Tori as a couple considered to be cannon in the series

Yue in the meantime is the other half of Julain and the younger sibling of Kerobero (Cerberus) and a Guardian of the book of Clow being the judge of if the captor chosen by Kero is worthy of being the new master, Now then Yue was created by and crushed on Clow Reed Himself (though weather or not it's incest since he was created by magic is unknown) Thus making both Julian and Yue Gay

Melin - she is Li's cousin whom as a child didn't have a lot of friends she crushed on Li and when they were children talked Li into possibly marrying her if he didn't find anyone he loved more then her, there are no other crushes Melin was known to have which makes her straight but as she crushes on her cousin (and often tries to do things with him as a couple) this makes her into Incest.

Li - Li is the main rival of the series however he also became friends with and even Crushed on Sakura, at first before Melin appeared in the series it was shown that Li had crushed on Julian which makes him both bisexual and into incest as he agreed to marry Melin when they were kids if he couldn't find anyone he loved more then her

NOW Don't misunderstand there ARE straight characters in the series as a majority of them are straight or never have their crush possibilities ever shown so keep that in mind.

There's one other character I should point out in this series as well is Madison's mother, she was shown to be jealous of Sakura's father as she was shown to also be a lesbian (no father was ever named for Madison) and crushed on Sakura's mother when they were still young, Her body guard squad consists of all females. It was also shown that she possibly crushed on Sakura because she (Sakura) looked so much like her (Sakura's) mother

I USED TO WATCH THIS SERIES AFTER SCHOOL ON KIDS WB NONE OF THIS INFORMATION EVER REGISTERED WHEN I WAS A KID WHAT MAKES YOU THINK KIDS NOW A DAYS WILL NOTICE?  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

That is a very good point. Here is another great example of suggested same gender romancing although nobody seems to get it.

Trunks, the son of Bulma and Vegeta of DBZ is gay. First of all, how many times has that kid blushed over things that straights give a no big deal to? Secondly, when Trunks dressed up as a bride, he actually looked good and insisted on doing a better job than Goku did.

Plus, Trunks was older than Goku when Trunks portrayed a bride. That GT episode where Trunks did that is probably the one really good one where fans would say didn't stink. And for some reason fit.

Trunks is also one of them types that is over elaborate about everything. Now Bra...Trunks's sister, she's straight. Loves shopping, wears make-up and is a total girl and she whines when she doesn't get her way. Then again, Trunks also loves shopping, has worn make up before, and seems to have a thing for Goten.

Goten isn't really interested in dating other men including Trunks, so unfortunately, the feelings that Trunks has isn't returned.

Oh, and inventing things isn't really all that manly. After all, most guys who are caught inventing things are bullied. Makes ya wonder if Trunks was ever bullied, but then the bullies paid their lives for making fun of him.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff