Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Susumu puts the palms of her hands against Oroami's cheeks. She hugs him tightly "I know your all experts at what you do, but I'm tired of sitting idle, waiting to see if you come back home or not. My heart cannot bear this any further."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:17 pm
Kiyoshi and Rahenno entered the building. "Wow, this is a way bigger selection then Konoha." Kiyoshi smiled as he walked down the lanes browsing the books.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:51 am
"yeah, i know but like i said this is my first time in here" rahenno said looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:15 am
"Huh really ?" Ric asks from behind them."  

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 am
"tep, because i never learned any lightning jutsu, so i really had no reason to be here" rahenno said turning to ric  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:29 am
"Hmm but what about scrolls that wore gained from wars long ago ?
I don't really need lighting scrolls ether.  

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:31 am
"i dont know" rahenno said turning to ric  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 am
"Oh well who cares, What are your elements Rahenno ?"  

3Rton

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 am
Xantos walked in, picked a random scroll and started to read it. He found that it was about the byakugan. It said techniques that neo byakugan was required.
"if only i had that stage..." he sighed.
He took a scroll equal size to the one he was reading and copied each and every detail onto the blank scroll. Then he used a jutsu to jumble the characters and letters. he shoved the scroll into his pack, put back the original and walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 am
"Wow that must be the fastest writer i have ever seen."  

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:15 am
"my elements are water, wind, ice and snow" rahenno said to ric  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 am
Zann wind flickers in,
"Found anything new?" He scanned his eyes along the shelves, looking for anything that interested him. Now...if they have anything about the Seki-Reigan...  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 am
"Seki-Reigan?" Kiyoshi said looking at a book. He lifted his head and looked around, then pointed to the far section of the archives. "I think I saw something on it in the Kekkei Genkai section." Kiyoshi replied answering his question, not know he didn't say it and just thought it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 am
"Yeah, the Seki-Reigan. I just found out recently that I had the blood in me, though I'd like to learn more about its secrets." Zann glanced at Kiyoshi with mismatched eyes, his right eye being completely white without any pupil, instead with a black symbol in its place and a scar running through it.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:32 am
Kiyoshi flipped through the pages of the book he was reading, and spoke while he searched for what he wanted. "Seki-Reigan, the Kekkei Genkai of unmatched speed." He then closed th book and searched for another. "The perfect bloodline trait for a swordsman."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff