Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:21 pm
That was not only an insult but a challenge! "Of course I'm up to it!" She put her hands on her hips and glared. "I may be the youngest, but I can kick all of my older brother's butts!"

To prove she wasn't all talk (and to avoid answering the question of "Won't you get in trouble..."), Alcina turned to the nearest wall ran up to it. At the last possible second before she ran into the wall, she braced herself for the jump. And up! She grabbed onto the top of the wall and pulled herself completely onto it. Then she straddled it and looked, rather smugly, back at Hayato. "See!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:43 pm
Hayato raised an eyebrow, and had to smile a bit. "Well, as long as I don't get in trouble, why not?" He shrugged. He had no right to stop a princess, anyway. With that, he leaned over the wall that was the barrier to the outside, and hopped onto it. "Need help?" He asked her, offereing a hand. He liked the princess, she had energy, and had no aura of 'I'm the Princess, nw obey me' type of thing.

"Its a nice fall down here, are you still sure you are up to it?" He asked, making sure once more. He looked down again. "Besides, where are you planning to go anyway?" He asked her, his hand stil offered to her.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:17 pm
( *wonders which stranger Hayato and Alcina will meet first on their journey* Right now, it seems to be Lunis whee

*takes her popcorn and soda and continues watching reading* )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:32 am
((Kaze: It's okay, don't worry about it. I was just a little confused.))  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:01 am
((Leri, why dont you come too? ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:42 am
( because I''ve been planning Sui's entrance ever since I made him xd But don''t worry! You'll see him when you reach the Sakanazoku Clan and the Hebizoku Clan biggrin )

EDIT: Since no one's posting for it, can I take Thunder...? o.o  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:05 am
((mm...lets wait till monday, and if we still dont get anyone, then yes. ^^ I just dont want anyone to play 2 pplz when we have ppl wanting to play charas. sorry>_<))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:22 am
( kk 3nodding *waits* )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:37 am
((*wonders when Memory will post^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:44 pm
((Ah yes, Amika's random entrance. xd ))

A short, teenage girl walked the palace outskirts, her blond hair blowing behind her in the wind. She squinted into the sun, making sure she was going the right way. Often she would walk this path to keep her mind off of things... what must it be like to be a princess, so pretty and elegant, when she herself was just a regular person?

A little way off in the distance, she noticed two figures jumping the palace walls.

... What are they doing? she thought flatly to herself. And why are they escaping from the palace? Are they... runaway prisoners!?

Although she had no idea whether or not this palace had dungeons, fairy tale stories often depicted scenes of dungeons for convicts. Maybe this palace, as grand as it was, had one as well?

A prison break! Amika thought, excitment running through her. I'll trail them from way back here, hopefully they won't notice... then I'll see what they're up to.  

DemonHunterNaomi

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:56 pm
((I'm getting confused. Are we all supposed to go the castle? Or do we wait for Alcina to find us?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:12 pm
( Oh, that's your choice xd For me, I'm waiting 'til they get to me but since people wanna roleplay already, they chose to come to Alcina... *wonders for what reason* o.o)  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:13 pm
( Gah, I can't take it anymore. I'll come out with a supporting character *drops popcorn and types* )

A silver haired child came running through the forest. The child had been careful not to roam into the wolf and werewolf territory. If you had ever entered that part of the area, you'd be sending yourself a death wish and you were lucky to get out alive (even luckier if you were alive AND unharmed).

The child stopped and sat on a rock for a short bit, panting, trying to catch some air (not literally of course) for his lungs. The child looked up and saw the tall stone silver castle just a couple of meters ahead. The child took a piece of bread from the bag and ate it before continuing the run to the castle. The child sighed, noticing that it was the last piece of food in the bag and continued dashing onward.

On the way, there was the wolf prince in view and the princess--whom the child assumed--of the castle. Feeling faint, the child sprang up on feet and tackled the princess to the ground in a hug. The child cried, "PLEASE HELP ME!!!"

(I'm sorry I used "the child" over xd I don't wanna reveal the gender yet)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:43 am
Chara Name: Sairi
Your SN: Shurry
Appearance: long lightpink hair with two down pigtails and pilot goggles(like mine xd )
M/F: female
Stranger: Bird
Type: Human
Staff:nothing special just a wooden staff(how original huh?)
Others: Sairi is Hyper,Energetic and full of Positive Energy!
She believes in everything that is told to her,she even still believes in Santa!
Her biggest dream is to be able to fly,and when she grows up she wants to be a Pilot.
She has a Hawk named ''Stahl'' ,Sairi never goes out without him.

(this is my first time too BUT i am not very good in English,you can expect spelling and garmmar mistakes sweatdrop )  

GuraGura

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:24 am
((Hehe, new people~ ^^ Anyway, JinnyB, its totally up to you. If you want to RP, you can, or you can just wait till Alcina gets to you.))

Hayato raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, wondering what to do. He knew that he was going to come long before, for he smelled him, but Hayato didn't think of him as a threat, so he said nothing. "What do you want?" He asked the newcomer, hands on his hips. "If you didn't notice, we are in a hurry."

He turned his eyes to the princess. "What are you going to do now?" He asked her. "Now that you are out, do you know where you are planning to go?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff