Star Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:28 am
Dawn stepped away from the boys. "What is with you people." She looked at the teachers. "Is there anything else you need from us before we go looking for the other stars."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 pm
Rock looked at Dawn and raised an eyebrow. "You're not used to this are you?" 'Oh, she'll com around soon enough.'

Fallon slapped his forhead. "Rock, leave her alone."  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:03 pm
Dee said, "The only thing I require of is when you are looking for the remaining stars is use your hearts and feel with who is what star. And yes, Rock, you be nice or I will make you stay here and Terry will watch you as well as I."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 am
Dawn didn't fully understand what Dee meant but nodded and headed for the door. She walked out and was in the hall. 'Now how do I get outside.' she thought and a door showed at the end of the hallway as she walked. She had began to notice that this place was not like others. She opened the door and was outside. She stepped out into the sun and a flock of bird appeared above her head. "AAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed and ran back inside.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Dee heard Dawn scream and thought exactly what Rock would think. He'd think, "And Dawn is supposed to be a star? I wonder if Dee has her medications straight or something. This school seems really weird."

The young blond female teacher had to laugh as the thought was beginning to be really funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:38 pm
((Dee...Rock ca very well think on his own. I shall say what he is thinking.))

Rock ran to Dawn after hearing the scream. "Dawn! Are you alright?"

Jet looked over at Dee and just smiled. "Stars are supposed to find other stars right?"

Fallon had followed Rock to aid Dawn what ever was the matter. He didn't rush like Rocm did but he did move swiftly slipping on his gloves in case they were needed.  

CrisisExceed

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 pm
Dawn pointed to the door. "Outside, there was birds. A flock of birds I think they were going to attack me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 pm
((*high fives Song* w00t! RP'n together again!))

Rock sighed. "They were birds, Dawn...nothing special."  

CrisisExceed

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:06 pm
Dawn shook her head. "There was something weird about them. They came out of nowhere and just flew above my head. That's not normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:42 pm
Rock sighed again. He was really starting to think Dawn was a real airhead. "It's a coincidence. Nothing more they were just flying over head."  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 pm
Sighing, once the students went to look for other stars, the school disappeared. It wouldn't reappear until the stars have been found. Dee, Terry, and Will were all still in the school for they were teachers. They were already stars from before. Dee needed to find the next generation of stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 pm
Fallon finally joined the group. "You know I was thinking. If stars can only find stars then that would make us stars, right? So now the question is which stars are we. I think we should find that out and it will be a lot easier to find the other stars."  

CrisisExceed

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:31 pm
Dawn didn't want to seem scared so nodded. "And how do you suggest we do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Seto then said, "Well, you will find out which ones you are by searching within yourselves. You will know what stars are left. Just believe in yourselves. I'm thinking this is also a test. A test of your behavior. You must admit that you behaved like immature kids, toddlers in that school. Students that did not know how to sit down and behave and wait patiently until the teacher gives instruction. Dee expects that if you are really stars then you should act like stars and not misbehaved brats. Even Terry saw that. I am out here too, but as you see, I arrived last. I arrived here last because Dee gave me a list of what stars to find. Check the list really carefully. You will know how many are left by the attendance that showed up today of the students only. I am one, Rock is one, Fallon is one, Jet is one, and Dawn is one. That makes four. How many total are on this list? Oh, and I should let you youngsters know that teachers do not count as the stars on this list."

(The stars that need to be found are on the first page. It was a test of your reading skills. Did you really look at the first page entirely to know exactly what was going on or did you skim through it and ask Dee or rather tell Dee what stars you want to be? Is that the way of the true roleplayer? Do you ask everybody the same thing when it comes to roleplaying? If that's the case, then don't you wonder why you are only in this guild and are having trouble with others? You gotta do reading! Teachers tell you to read through things in order to know what is going on. Now if you were wanting to be a certain star, instead of asking Dee or telling her that you want that spot, why not try to earn it fair and square as if you are really in school?)  

SetoJKaiba

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Pausing then letting out a heavy sigh, "there are 10 stars still missing."  
22. Schools - Get help with school work here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items