Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only way to not be afraid...
  ...is to face your fears.
View Results

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 pm
(( Hm, I guess it was quite rude for her to do so..still, dont get too into fighting with people, it could get you in trouble...
HOLY crap this is addicting... http://kiwiesrulexd.deviantart.com/art/Poke-me-64487962 ))

Itachi narrowed his eyes, alright so he didnt usually like talking about 'what' he was doing to anyone exept Kisame..Normally, Kisame wouldnt care what they did as long as he got to do something he wanted afterwards, but since Itachi was with Tobi for the time being..who knows what the reaction would be. "Three different people for different reasons..." He looked to the side, staring at another building before continuing on again. "Sasuke to see if he is still pathetically weak...Kakashi to make sure he isnt plotting anything with the Anbu...and Naruto because it is my job.."

His eyes met with a few dead bodies ahead, rolling his eyes, Itachi slowed down to a complete stop to look around. Why did Hidan have to go on these killing spree's, this would be bad if he drew too much attention of course, especially if one of the three people that Itachi was looking for had happened upon Hidan by chance. "Why do you ask...?" He asked Tobi this quietly as he turned around and looked back down the street, had he walked by all that blood and not noticed? How did the raven haired male manage to do this all the time, did he really space out that often?

The Uchiha's eyes had quickly shot down at Tobi when the other had seemed to react oddly to his question about the leader. Raising a brow, he sighed and shook his head. "You take things in an odd way...Wondering about the way I said that right? Why do people take everything I say so...oddly....I speak of him disrespectfully because he annoys the hell out of me...This organization would be better off with a different Leader, someone who isnt as foolish as him.." He looked away slowly, perhaps he could put the search off until he ate something, he was starting to get quite hungry really. It was funny, Itachi could tell when people were worried about something, just the way they talk to him, and the way they move...Sure, he couldnt tell what people were worried about usually, he always just made guesses.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:11 pm
User Image

Tobi

[ Easily addicted to any kind of game, so won't click the link-- x3 I'm trying to make some art for the guild, but it all keeps screwing up. Grrr! I can't draw any of Akatsuki worth shi-- I mean, crap! ]

Tobi was tempted to take off the mask right then and there, it was so bloody tempting, but he had to stay calm. Okay, find the inner Tobi. That's right, find Madara-- okay. Established. " Ahh... Right, the nine-tailed fox, right? " He asked, in his Tobi voice, but he hadn't spoken in third person. CRAP. It was little slips like this that would make him be found out. Thank god his voice hadn't changed to his Madara voice. Okay, no more finding the inner Tobi. Connection destroyed.

" Tobi was just curious, is all, Itachi-san. " He said simply. No time for screw ups. He had to stay calm. He had to stay in control. Man, he was losing it! Why had he followed the Uchiha in the first place?!

Listening to what he said after that, Tobi gulped thickly. " If Itachi-san could get someone to be leader for Akatsuki, who would Itachi-san choose? Tobi is very interested. " He said, smiling behind the mask, his onyx-hued optic focused on the Uchiha as he continued to follow him around.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:26 pm
(( lmfao, oh not only the flash game, here, atleast watch this..you'll laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIBqKy99aE&NR=1 ))

The Uchiha had quickly drawn his attention right back to Tobi quickly, did the other just speak without saying his name even once in that question..? That was odd for Tobi, he always spoke in third person, what happened there. "Hm....Right..." He stared at Tobi for a moment before shrugging it off and sighing. "Knowing him, he's probebly at a Ramen place..."

Itachi looked toward a few more streets, a couple of them hadnt been touched by Hidan yet, no blood or bodies at all on the ground. Itachi had quickly taken those roads, clearly tired of seeing blood and bodies near him. "It is fine to be curious...." He said this in a low tone, he still hadnt been in a good mood, that was quite clear.

The male thought of the idea of a new leader for a moment, he hadnt really thought about who he'd rather at all..It hadnt really struck his mind. "Anyone who isnt an idiot like he is...what kind of leader locks himself up in a hideout and makes others collect his people for him....I'd rather someone who actually communicates with us..Someone who knows us better perhaps...If you ask me, the leader hiding back at that base...is nothing but a coward.." Sure, if the Pein heard about that little comment, he wouldnt be happy at all, but did Itachi care for his opinion?..ehhh..No.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 pm
User Image

Tobi

[ Wow. I love that simply because it has Sakura being a complete idiot. - personally despises Sakura. - The name is the tree, is what I say. x3 ]

" Tobi likes ramen, sometimes. " He said. Lie. " Tobi wonders if Hidan has already found the three people Itachi-san is looking for. " He said. Lie. He didn't care if they found the three people that Itachi was looking for. All three of them-- except Kakashi, really meant not much to him.

Listening to him describe his idea Akatsuki leader, Tobi inwardly sighed, not even letting out a single sound. " Does Itachi-san know... Or, did Itachi-san know anyone like that? " He asked. Sure, he didn't say his name in every single sentence, but usually he referred to someone else. Usually. Sometimes he messed up. He had already shown this in talking last time. Well, he wasn't going to let that happen again.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 pm
(( that video was a bit evil though... ))

The Uchiha gazed back at Tobi and raised a brow, again, losing himself in thought for a moment. "Well...we'll just say, if he kills them before I can check up on them, I'll have to personally bury him and leave him that way for a year.." He smirked quickly but it soon faded, his eyes quickly shot to the side to stare down a certain street. It seemed two of the people he needed to find were down that way...Sasuke and Naruto of course..Now where was Kakashi..? He closed his eyes, thinking of where he would be by this time.

Itachi's thoughts were disturbed when Tobi had asked him this, now that made him think of alot of his past, something he didnt need right now. His eyes met with Tobi again, not answering the other's question just yet. He was still thinking of course, on wether he should answer or not. Well, he could answer...Just dont say names is all. Sighing softly, the Uchiha nodded and looked away again. "Someone I knew..Or atleast, I thought I knew.." He wandered down the street that had caught his attention before.

Why in gods name was he even talking to Tobi..? And why was he so easy to talk to for that matter, he wasnt acting as hyper as usual. Perhaps the other was just more normal then people think he is...Tobi was certainly a better listener that was for sure..Hidan complained about himself, Kisame agreed with everything he said, Konan...well..she didnt say much to him really, Pein? Since when has he ever come to talk to Itachi? Rare occasion maybe? but only for missions! There was simply no one who was 'normal' in the organization.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 am
User Image

Tobi

[ I personally think it justified her. Can't you tell that I reallly don't like her? x3 ]

Tobi ignored the hatred that filled him when he also spotted Sasuke. So many temptations to kill him right then and there, but he would resist. He had to resist. Either that, or Itachi would think him for even more stupid. He figured that he, Itachi, Pein and Konan were the four in the clan that were actually human, but Itachi and him... They had a past. They had almost killed an entire clan. Except themselves and Sasuke, which seemed to be a mistake. To not kill Sasuke. That guy was getting stronger by the day.

" Who's that, Itachi-san? " He asked, taking to Tobi's voice again, but not so hyper-filled anymore. He definitely wanted to stay on Itachi's good side for now, and to do that, he had to still be Tobi. He wasn't sure what type of side he was on for Itachi, but he knew that Itachi was speaking of Madara... Which was him. Well, not Tobi, but the 'inner Tobi'. He now wondered if he would actually say it.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:27 am
(( Yes, I can tell..I'm simply talking about the other people in that video...though Orochimaru did look quite...astonishing lol ))

Itachi closed his eyes slowly, so..Tobi had to bring that up even more. Was he going to hear no end at all of the other's constant questions about this? He opened his eyes again and continued on. "Uchiha Madara..." He stated the name quite simply as he walked away.

He was quite shocked at how many questions Tobi could ask all at once, they just kept coming, it was like watching a waterfall carrying leaves down it. He narrowed his eyes slightly, slowly getting irritated, he'd be glad to finish his daily check, he had to see how Sasuke's power level was growing, how Naruto was coming along with the Kyuubi...and wether or not Kakashi was planning some fun for him or not. "I dont know why I am telling you this...It is really none of your business..."

It was clear that Itachi didnt like talking about his past much, not because of Madara, no, it definately wasnt that. It had to do with his family, well..his 'used to be' family that is. He got to kill off his own family himself, and he did it infront of Sasuke...though torturing for the young Sasuke, it was amusing for Itachi, just to see Sasuke's reaction. Now it just plain bothered him to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:34 am
User Image

Tobi

Did his heart just stop? No, because if it had, he wouldn't be able to see Itachi walking off after saying his name. That's right, his name. God's heavens not Pein's name, or ever his own name, but his. That's right, bastards. Madara Uchiha. One of the founders of Konohagakure, the founder of Akatsuki, and currently Tobi. That's him. He wasn't going to just take off his mask, but he would change his tone of voice. Yes, he was going to speak like himself. Like Madara. Just like Itachi and him used to always talk.

" It was quite amusing, the way their blood splashed, " He said, walking after the Uchiha. " wasn't it, Itachi? " He asked, his voice deeper now, and more calm. No more speaking weirdly for him. Well, at least not around Itachi. " Well, of course, this is between us, but... Definitely should've killed Sasuke when we had the chance. "

If he didn't fully understand what he was hearing before, he probably definitely did now. Or so the Uchiha hoped. He didn't need to take off the orange mask. It was obvious who he was.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:47 am
(( Couldnt wait? lol ))

The Uchiha had stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the change in voice...That voice that was so very familiar. So he was right..Tobi wasnt just the hyperactive person he played out to be..There was something more. Itachi just seemed to stand there for a moment, staring off into space, so the very one who helped him kill off the clan..had been following him all along...Had been watching him all along, from the confinements of the organization.

Itachi had turned around slowly, looking right at 'Tobi' with quite the look in his eyes, an unexplainable look at the time, something he didnt usually give to many people at all. "...You're quite the sneaky little b*****d arent you..." He said this almost the very instant he had stared upon the other. "I knew there was something not quite right about you..." Thats right, Itachi knew there was definately something big hidden behind that mask, something that was definately not as childish as the other members thought.

Itachi soon turned to completely face the other male. "The whole clan was fools..I couldnt care less about how 'interesting' it was....I have my own plans for Sasuke..I have my reasons for why I left him alive..why else would I be watching him so closely..." He narrowed his eyes, so all this time, 'Tobi' had been lying to everyone by playing alittle mind game with them, had anyone else figured this out? Even their so called 'Leader'? "...And to show up at such a time...clever...But wouldnt you think it was risky..? stalking me while playing that little posing game..? pretending you are nothing more then a hyper little idiot..?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:55 am
User Image

Madara

[ No one believes me when I say I have a really bad patience level... ]

Madara smirked from behind the mask, as he too stopped in his tracks, a good five feet away from Itachi. Ahh, so he did have a friend. Oh, good. " Sneaky... Interesting choice of word, Itachi. I would rather use... Obnoxious. Sad, that no one caught on it before hand-- And there is one other person besides you and I that know... And, it just so happens to be Pein. That guy we call leader... " He explained carefully, then sighed lightly.

" As for Sasuke, I'm sure you had your own little plans, and I believe they have to do with getting the permanent Mangekyo... It won't be as easy as it was for me, getting them from Obito. " He said with a smirk, as he tried to keep track of all Itachi's questions that were now being fired at him. " Risky, no. I can trust you-- And if you dare give this away, I'll simply kill you. As for stalking you, I was hardly doing that. I do believe I was in this organization long before you, Itachi. Pretending... Acting... Same things. " He said, shrugging, as he heard a scream from far off in the distance.

Hidan was getting sloppy.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 am
(( I can tell. ))

Itachi sighed, shrugging slightly, it was his choice of words and he would stick to them. "Why would I tell anyone..? You did after all assist me in killing off that poor excuse for a clan.." He turned away again, looking around, he had indeed just heard a scream, knowing that Hidan was probebly about to take it too far.

Wandering off toward the scream, he rolled his eyes, knowing that he should probebly get the moron to stop before he drew far too much attention. If konoha realized that Hidan was there, they'd know he wasnt alone..That would just set all three of them into a difficult situation. "When I stated your stalking me, I meant today..you sure have been enjoying following me all over the place....heh..and calling me a rebel too? I simply dont like answering to people like Konan and our apparent 'leader'....He's a poor excuse for a leader too..I dont know why he was elected.." He kept his eyes on the street ahead of him, hoping to spot Hidan somewhere.

Itachi simply couldnt help himself, smirking, he thought about it for a moment before looking back. "Maybe..Maybe not...I couldnt possibly care for how long it takes and how hard it may be...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:18 am
User Image

Hidan

Cursing, Hidan clasped his hand around the female's throat. " Don't... Scream... " He said in a dark growl, his entire body thriving solely on blood lust at the moment.

That only provoked the female to try and scream again, as he took out a kunai, and stabbed her throat, disabling her voice box. Now try screaming, b***h. With a cocky grin, Hidan took the blood that was running down his fingers and drew the correct signs over his chest, his eyes closed. He had this memorized. Knew exactly where to go, and how it would feel against his chest. Now, the female could only watch with horrified eyes, probably in tonnes of pain from being stabbed in the throat.

He had decided that this would be his last kill for the day, since his blood lust was going down quite a lot. She would be his nineteenth kill, and then he would go with Konan to the base. Simple as that. Right?

[posting as Madara too.]

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:25 am
User Image

Madara

Listening to his old pal, Madara reminisced the good old times. " Well, one must be careful with such a powerful secret, Itachi. You should know that. " he said, falling in step with the Uchiha, as they neared towards where Hidan was. Damn, Konohagakure was a poor excuse for a village. " Damn, things are falling apart in this village. " He said, taking a small glance to the face rocks, and seeing the first there, as a smirk spread across his lips, which was completely unseen. His face should've been there. This place would be completely different otherwise.

" Only enjoying it because I got to talk to you, Itachi-san. " he said, adding the suffix "-san". He thought that was it, but no. The guy had even more to say. " Pein has never been the leader. I've always been giving him orders. Konan's been under an illusion, thinking that Pein has been yelling at 'Tobi' but I've been giving him instructions. I knew you would be stubborn and not want to leave the old base... It took me months to find the new one, which is much better than the old one... " He was ranting, and he hated ranting.

" Getting Sasuke's eyes will be near impossible, Itachi. That kid is smart. He's getting stronger every single day... " He let his voice trail off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 am
The Uchiha simply smirked. "It didnt quite help Konoha when we destroyed one of their most powerful Clans though now did it..?" He looked forward toward Hidan, he was still quite a ways away, not close enough for a certain hearing distance. Before he approached Hidan any further, he turned to the other Uchiha and grinned. "Well you chose a pretty pathetic imposter for a leader..I wonder if you did that on purpose..?"

Itachi knew it would be extremely hard to do so, Sasuke was indeed getting stronger...but Itachi was spying on Sasuke for a reason after all...he was tormenting Sasuke for a reason, he was purposely making the boy stronger, for his own purposes, and even Sasuke didnt realize that yet. "I know that very well...it is my fault he is getting to be that strong...I am doing this all on purpose.." He lifted a finger to his lips as if to warn the other to hush with the voice he was using, knowing that if Hidan caught him talking like he was, he would be very curious.

Moving forward a bit quicker, Itachi narrowed his eyes slightly at Hidan. "Are you finished now..? Do you know how foolish that was to kill so many people at once INSIDE the village...? Next time atleast wait until I am outside of the village, especially if I have already used alot of chakra on something recently, I cannot afford to take on that many people at once at this current time.." He looked around cautiously as he walked on passed Hidan, so, Sasuke and Naruto were in the same area, Kakashi was probebly reading his book or just hearing about 'akatsuki members being in the village'. "We should probebly leave now...you've already screwed up my plans for today Hidan..next time you arent coming to the village at the same time as me.."

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:35 am
User Image

Hidan

Hidan let the blood drenched female's body slide to the ground and lay limp on the ground, as he calmly zipped up his cloak. Making his scythe disappear for the second time today, Hidan cocked an eyebrow to Itachi and Tobi. " As if I care what the hell this has to do with you, Itachi. But, whatever. " He said, as he flickered off, his chakra leaving Itachi and Tobi's. Why the hell was Tobi following Itachi?

Either way, he didn't care. He had had fun and that was all that mattered.

[short... braindead.]

Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces