Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:13 pm
"So why are you wanting Syuu?"

Syuu looks down and sees a trap hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 pm
"Becuase shes the one I mainly need to talk to,trying to kill people for acouple of measily coins"He said to her.

Above the trap hole was a string,so she couldn't jump over it.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:27 pm
"Syuus not going to listen. She dont listen to anyone. Sadly she wont even listen to me." Kacy says looking around.

Syuu goes around it. She jumps form a tree. She lands on a trap. She finds herself hanging upside down. "Great.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:30 pm
A bell rings symbolizing that something was caught."Looks like she decided to join us..."He said as he walked off toward syuu."Well well well...c'mon your friend is waiting he tied her up then carried her away back over to kacy.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:47 pm
"Ok grandpa. Teach me a listen." She rolls her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm
Hogosha sighed,"Well right now i'm debating over wether I should leave you two here ropes and all....so do you ahve any other sillutions?"he asked he wanted something that was fair.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm
"Leave us. I can get out of here easyly." Syuu says smileing

Kacy looks over. "You should work on being nicer."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:13 am
At this 'nice' comment he responded."I could work on this ..but I would be dead by now if I did...."  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:00 am
Kacy sits there. Her belly starts to make sounds.

Syuu looks over at Kacy. "Hungry?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm
"Oh so now your hungrey..i'll get ya some food."he said as he started a fire and started to cook the chicken again.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 pm
"Im not hungry." She mubbles.She knows she hungry. She dont want to be a bother on anyone.

Syuu yawns.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:08 pm
walks along road looking up at the clouds. "today is such a nice day. why?! y does it have to be so sunny and not chaotic?!" listens and hears bickering over the bush. goes in an eavesdrops unnoticed.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:37 pm
Syuu looks over and sees Alex. "Hey you over here! HELP US theres this crazy guy that tired us here....."

Kacy shacks her head. "Syuu his still here...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 am
front flips over the bush "whats going on now?" glares at dude standing in the clearing while talking to the two girls.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:01 pm
Syuu whipers to Alex. "I took his ...money. And he took My firend over there. And i tryed to get her back but now he wont let us go."

Kacy looks at Hogosha. "Why im i tied up? When syuu took your money. She told me to take it so i did. And plus you had to fight Syuu for the money. You asked for it back and i gave it to you. Cant you just untie me thats all i ask. I wont run." Kacy says calmly.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff