Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:44 pm
It's a wonder, though, that he hasn't said anything about it... something like 'I'm not interested' or 'Loving me is useless'...does that mean that he likes me back? she thought to herself. "You've figured it out, haven't you?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:59 pm
Itachi slowed down for a moment, looking back at her. "And you want me to say something about it..?" He looked away again, picking up his speed once more. Normally, not much could get past Itachi, he noticed things quickly, that included people liking him. "And you choose a time like this to bring it up..?"  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 pm
"Psh. I was just surprised that you didn't say anything about how stupid it was." she said, guessing he was about to tell her something similar to that. The chances of him liking her back were slim to none-- correction, none.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Itachi just seemed to smirk at how she said that, did he really sound like that when he spoke? He looked back at her and raised a brow. "Well, It is stupid, especially with the attitude you have about just what I think..." He looked away again quickly, Sure Itachi didnt think about relationships often, but it was just so amusing how people thought of that as well and didnt even try.  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:40 pm
"What do you mean by 'attitude'? You said that i was right." she said. "It's not like you to even be interested in a relationship, anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm
Itachi looked back at her, finally stopping all together. "That is true, I'm not interested in relationships, especially with people who dont even have the guts to try to change my mind...It shows just how sad they are when it comes to trying to win someones care for you.." He gave her quite the stern look, his smirk was completely gone now, and it wouldnt return after saying this either. "Your 'attitude' is what is stopping you from trying to gain my trust..It is your attitude that thinks that I will never agree to be with you even if you ask, Of course I wouldnt say yes because I do not trust you yet....and that is your own fault for not having the guts to prove to me that you deserve my trust.."  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:26 pm
"Hmph. Whatever." she said, then dissapeared. As she sat, high in a tree far on the other side on Konoha, she started crying, unintetionally. "What the hell? Damn tears..." she wiped them, but they kept coming. "Ugh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:55 pm
Kiyoko appeared behind her,"Whats with you?" She had her ANBU outfit on but her Sharingan was active allowing Lina to know that it was her. She had one hand on her hip, and then she lifted her ANBU mask."This is not normal to see you cry."  

Diamond Sakura

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:05 pm
Lina turned her head slightly towards Kiyoko. "Nothing...much." she said, trying to keep the tears from going again. She turned her head forward again and stared off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 am
Kiyoko looked at her,"Was it Itachi?" She knew a thing or two about Lina, so she did not believe her, when she said nothing. Not to mention, Kiyoko saw her tears.She hated Itachi, she hoped that she was wrong about him this time.  

Diamond Sakura

Houka_Kitsune

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:31 am
The girl laughs as she continues to run, not at all surprised that the man had finally given up. She runs past a few people and she ends up tripping over someone's foot, causing her to fall. "Ow!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:18 pm
(( who's food might that have been Snow? only a couple characters are in town, mine is in a shop. ))

Caelus walked back out of the shop with a small bag of mochi and a couple other sweets, well this certainly made up for the mochi he dropped to defend himself, that was for sure. This time he had a sucker in his mouth, atleast it didnt look as silly as mochi hanging out of his mouth. After walking out of the shop, he noticed some girl had tripped and fallen, which made him wonder..what the heck was she running from? He looked to the side to watch for someone to run out after her but apparently there was no one there. "Well.." His voice partially muffled by the sucker in his mouth. "What's a lady doing running around town like this?" He looked back to her to see what she would do.

Itachi hadnt really reacted much to the fact that Lina had run off, he was only speaking the truth, no girl had ever had the guts to prove to him that they deserved his trust, everyone was either afraid of him or assumed he wouldnt talk to them about that kind of thing. Harsh as it may seem, he would always respond that way to any girl if they couldnt prove their trust to him. The Uchiha continued walking, not interested in staying in the same spot, he continued on toward the lake.  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Tenten saw the girl fall,"OMG are you ok?" she asked as she kneled down beside the girl and helped her up. Tenten had not even noticed the girl there, she felt slightly embarassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:17 pm
Diamond Sakura
Kiyoko looked at her,"Was it Itachi?" She knew a thing or two about Lina, so she did not believe her, when she said nothing. Not to mention, Kiyoko saw her tears.She hated Itachi, she hoped that she was wrong about him this time.

"No, it's not him." she said, hoping Kiyoko wouldn't go and ask Itachi the real story. By now the tears had stopped, but she was still sulking.  

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Caelus watched TenTen, blinking softly as he watched the two girls. "Hm...even more interesting...Konoha is just as peaceful as ever.." He again spoke in a muffled voice all thanks to his sucker. Lifting a hand to his face, he grabbed the stick of the sucker and pulled it out of his mouth, looking to the side to stare at the trees just past Konoha's gates. "And to think I used to live here...its almost unfamiliar...I dont even have friends here yet" He stuck the sucker back in his mouth and began walking to try and remember where every building was in the village.

Itachi had finally made it to the lake, stepping next to the water and sitting down, his eyes staring blankly at the ripples caused by a few dead plants and leaves floating on the water. What could he possibly do for the next period of time, his partner hadnt returned yet and he wasnt interested in sparring with anyone.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff