Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Posting Game-Oranges Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:10 pm
~poke~ yep I think they gave you a tad too much... ~pokes agian for the hell of it~
well... you see if I take certian friends with other firends into public it is imposible to avoid, so... i take a few that can act in public ~smile~ but one of these days I am just going to say hell to it all and let all my friends come at once ~smile~ I will proably have a lot of sugar that day and advil

Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Oranges
(don't think that one has been used if so o well)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:24 pm
Don't poke me, it's demeaning....and it hurts! (Didn't dispute about having been given too much...)
Well, I can take my friends into public just fine, but if I were to take the friends of my former gf with us..........that trip would be the death of me! Not for any obvious reasons either. Hooray for sugar and Advil (even though I prefer Naproxen.....)!

The Silmarillion

Orange Silmarillion
I believe it was used on page two, by you if I remember correctly...

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:27 pm
~smile~ fine fine I won't poke you lol
either i don't want to know or it is a long story i am affriad to ask which it is... yes horray for sugar and advil (never heard of that...)

well did you do star wars?
Star Wars
Orange Wars
~smile~ well i don't remember those things and I don't bother to go and check... yet the werid part is I remember other pointless stuff...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:49 pm
*smile* I guess you could if you wanted to.
They're just very different, incompatible people, that's all. (Naproxen is what's used in Aleve, but since I use the generic stuff it's usually just labeled as Naproxen Sodium)

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:13 pm
~smile~ nah it is ok, but if you pass out or something I can almost assure you that I will poke you ~smiles sweetly~
ah, shorter story than I thought... lol (ah so manily it is the excat same thing?)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 pm
Gee thanks, I'll be sure to pass out so you can have your fun.
Yeah, it's a fairly simple thing.....(Not really, Advil has Ibuprofen, Aleve has Naproxen, they're similiar, but different)

Forgot to add a title to the last one so I've got to do two here....
It's not Funny if I have to Explain it
It's not
Orange if I have to Explain it
Storm of Swords
Storm of
Oranges  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:44 pm
~smile~ no worries it is not only for my ammusment and fun it is to make sure you are alright ~smiles sweetly~ plus if I wanted to poke you I would just wait until you were asleep and then I would and then fake I was asleep
~smile~ yeah I guess it is... it is just with my friends, nothing seems slimple.... (ah that makes since so what is the diffrence between ibuprofen and naproxen?)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:25 pm
I do suppose that would work too...but that'd be mean.
I dunno, anymore my friends are giving me a headache so I don't know what to do anymore...(in my experience, Naproxen is better with more pain, and takes more of it away, but you can take a lot less in a 24 hour period and it has greater health risks)

Get Smart
Get
Orange  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 pm
yes it would work, but it wouldn't be mean if you didn't know lol
all friends will give you a headache from time to time... now that I think about it some of my friends are the reason I stay up so late especially when I know they have been planning something... in fact one of my friends... well lets just say she worrys me the most... and we are not even that close... (ah alright. you sure do know a lot about this... are you planning on becoming a doctor or something?)

The Love Guru
The Orange Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:41 pm
Quite true......
I'm sorry, I'm only ever up late because I can't sleep, I've never gotten night duty suicide watch before for one one my friends so I'm not sure what that's like....(I've suffered a number of painful injuries as a result of my running, as such I have learned to self medicate myself, history something is similar to doctor, right?)

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:48 pm
~smile~ yep so true! lol
Tis ok, it only happens every now and then mostly I am because of the same reason as you... and it is not really suicide watch more of hopping they are not doing something stupid and worrying if they are that they will get caught and not be able to get out of it this time... hmm... now that I think about it that only is two friends... and they are not that close and all but they screw up the most... (your on track? yeah I guess in a way... manly I just break bones or have surgery... and you have to get meds for surgery and broken bones don't hurt much after they get in the cast...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:23 am
Oh, I don't get to prevent people from doing stupid things, just that one thing....not being able to get out of things is a drag (I have been on track, I wasn't this year because I stress fractured my right shin....but I now have cross-country to look forward to.....I've only ever broken my arm, aside from the fractured shin, and no surgery, but the pain meds are soooooooo nice!)  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 pm
Ah, sometimes I can... depending on the person and situation.....yeah it is (cool, that sucks though that you fractured your shin... i've broken 3 bones both arms and my right foot, yes they are the ones I had to take before the sugrey knocked me out and didn't let me feel any pain what so ever even after the surgery)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:40 pm
Still, it's a useful skill to have...(I know, now I'm trying to help one of my friends with the same exact problem....How did you do that? They're pretty nice, I liked them a lot)  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:59 pm
yeah my friends have learned that if they do something stupid (like smoke, drink under the age, stuff like that) they deal with me and I will make thier life leaving hell so they don't... lol (wow apprently it is a trend now lol... well they were all at diffrent times... my right arm first - some girl pushed me off the monkey bars (i was 6 I think...), then my left arm fell off a dome (i was 9 or 10 I think...) and my left foot was when I kicked the floor (i missed the bag becasue it was moved... 12 I think...) lol yeah)  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff