Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

R e a n C a r n a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 am
Akemi sighed running her hand thorugh her hair, "Leave me out of this, for right now I won't report it to Kaname-san, but I might...later" Poor Yuuki, I know that doen't want this. And neither does Kaname-sama. Akemi walked back over and pull out her blood tablets, and drank a glass.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:55 am
Princess Bee L
i have talked to sakuraicekunoichi and i have taken over this RP I hope you all still want to participate pm if ur still going to be in it so for these are our characters

Original Characters

Headmaster Cross: Tokyoanimefan
Yuki Cross: Princess Bee L
Zero Kiryu: tearsofmysorrow
Kaname Kuran/Clan:
Takuma Ichijou:
Hanabusa Aidou/Idou:
Akatsuki Kain/Cain ("Wild" Kain): Shadow Bikou Gyoku

Other charaters
Amira Eletiri: Tokyoanimefan
Okinawa Haruhi, aka Tinyaaa :tinyaaa
Epitaph: plushiesexual
Rei Manami: _Takai_Killing_Spree_13_
Bikou "Zoot" Gyoku: Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Akemi "Bella" Aasai:Rean_Biter

contact me please if ur continuing the part u signed up for or if u would like to be a new character! heart

if u guys want ill start posting the charaters of the other charaters so everyone knows what u look like >.<

Name: haku hishikoro
Race: human
class: day class
Bio: haku was the daughter of a man who got into a lot of debt and as such his house got burned down. Haku was the only one to survive the incident and as such will not talk very much unless she trusts you. She’s extremely clever but not many people like her because she won’t talk, she mainly uses sign language or she scribbles notes down on pieces of paper.

looks: User Image  

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 am
haku looked down at her feet as they swung back and forth slightly on the bench she had already finished her homework.
slowly haku stood up and streched, carefully making sure her fringe hid her right eye from any one lookers.
she hated it when people could see 'it' they always gave her stupid little sympothetic looks that made her blood boil in anger.
she let out an inaudiable sigh and headed off towards the horse stables near the night class dorms.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff