Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:48 am
A day of drear and coldness. Saraii slowly walks into the graveyard, passing each stone stepping on leaves as green as green and some just as orange. slowly her gaze led before her as she seen the stoneless grave with flowers abroad it's dirt. ( hi.....mom.... i'm so sorry, you have to now that im sorry, im just a little girl and i don't understand why?) Tears started to accumulate above her cheeks then one after the other embraced it's way down her porcelain face. " oh mom, why did you not take care of me, huh, did you not want me at birth. i don't understand, i never got a chance.......a chance to know you and YOU LEAVE!!! HOW COULD YOU" screaming and crying she knelt on the dirt where her mother's body lied. clutching the dirt in her
grasp she cries louder. Trying to catch her breath still the thought in her mind of her mother abandoning her she cried............." i..just .....wanted to...i wanted to know you".....she looks up towards the trees ,as the leaves bend and twist like limbs on the tree's in the wind. " it hurts...people...well Hiroko Sensei says that we look alike.. you and i.".. there Saraii sat, talking then thinking conversations to her mother....  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:52 pm
Next to Tahro's grave laid seven other graves, each one decorated differently. the first at the left read (left to right)

Yukai Saiz.
Young loving mother of Oroami and Tahro, murdered by unknown man

Mattaki Saiz.
Father of Oroami and Tahro, Faught for the mist against a Waterfall overthrow, died gallantly, last one alive.

Two Graves shared a single Tombstone, the left said
Kuro Saiz
Ambushed by Akatsuki, died along with his brother

The right said
Shiro Saiz
Ambushed by Akatsuki, died along with his brother

A Pearl Tombstone with scarlet roses growing around it
Hayai Saiz
Taken as a Hostage during a Battle with the Waterfall Village, Killed when Negotiations went the wrong way

A pure black Tombstone that had the bats carved into it
Itami Saiz
Killed during the Negotiations with Waterfall, trying to save his Daughter

A Orange colored Tombstone with a Dolphin necklace planted into it
Ren'ai Saiz
After the death of her kids and her husband she led a small squad of ninnja to assassinate the Leader of the Waterfall, was terminated when someone in the squad had warned the Waterfall Leader.

Havok-Trance

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Name:Setnaro Shiro.
R.I.P
Bio:Gennin who worked hard to past in chunnin exams.Got tired of searching for his brother and never actully avenged his parents.He broke a vow that was made to his mother got tired and killed himself with kunai.

Quote:Never give up follow your dreams and in the end kill the one you hate the most  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:00 am
Okami came and kneeled by Setnaro's grave. He may of not been her best friend, but a soul is a soul. She felt a tear roll down her face, but she quickly whiped it away. She whispered, "good-bye setnaro. I hope your life is better in the next than it was in this." Then she stood up and returned to her home.  

510_RealityCheck

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Oroami walked to Setnaro's grave "hey, i made this for you," Oroami put a golden insignia of a Sword and the Mist Symbol "you will always be a Mist Nin, and i will not let your life be in vain." Oroami walked of with the insignia planteed in the tombstone, where it could never be stolen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm
*Ryugan enters Graveyard,He starts to remonise the slaughter of his clan*"......I should'nt have ran.........*Starts Crying*..WHY!!!...WHY WAS I SUCH A COWARD!!!...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(Bones stick out of body everywhere)....(Bones Retract)Never again.........Shall i back down....From any Challenge.....Ever...."*Ryugan leaves*  

lildizzle1516

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm
Detachi sneaks past everyone, and at first, doesn't see anything, but after a few minutes, a Small 1 tailed demon wolf shows up!,"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Detachi screams, He dashes towards the docks To get help from orion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Kiyoshi arrived in the graveyard and waiting for Rahenno.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Rahenno entered the Graveyard and looked around, "Not much different from clouds Graveyard" He said walking up to Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm
"Oh yeah, except the mist everywhere and the giant tomb in the center." Kiyoshi pointed to the mosoleum in the center. "That's where we going." he smiled creepy hoping to freak rahenno out.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 pm
"Sweet, lets go" Rahenno saw through Kiyoshi trick to freack him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 pm
"Huh excited about grave robbing nice." Kiyoshi laughed then walked up to the tomb. The door was sealed shut by a giant stone wall. Kiyoshi made a seal, "Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique." He then placed his body agaisnt the wall and went straight through.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 pm
"Holy crap," Rahenno didn't know what to do so he did what Kiyoshi did. "Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique." Rahenno put his hand agaisnt the wall and fell through

(GTG in 20 min, frist day of school tommorow)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 pm
Oroami heard 'robbing' and appeared, he put his hand against the door and the door unlocked, coming through Oroami saw the Why are you two in here."  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 pm
Kiyoshi looked back at him. "Looking for a sword that was placed here when the village was first build. It not techniqually robbing since it was just placed in here, I was just using that as a joke...But if you want us to leave we can." he said not wanting to piss off or offend Hector.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff