Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 am
It might make you a noob, but it works wonders for stressful days at the office. 3nodding

Does it make you a noob if you can't use tank controls?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 am
I'm gonna have to say yes. It took me half hour tops to get used to it. Maybe a bit longer to actually become good like second nature with it. But s**t, if you're not willing to put in a little time to learn the controls, then you're not worthy of playing the game.

Does it make you a noob if you think every little gameplay element is canon? For example, if you consider first aid sprays, herbs, ink ribbons, being accidentally bitten, part of the storyline.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:08 pm
First I think we need to establish id noob=idiot or if noob is just... new to the series.

But for an intents and purposes, yes, it does make you a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you've marked the character's birthdays on your calendar? >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Not at all. It shows that you love the series so much that you know the characters' birthdays (I only know Jill's sweatdrop ).

Does it make you a noob if you ooze fandom over Chris even if he's turning into Leon, though you know it and do it anyway while mourning for his loss of humanity to Capcom?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 pm
Hmm... Well, that's an interesting question... Where is the line between a noob and a fanboy? Neither is a good thing though. I'm a Wesker fan, you all know that, but I can point out TONS of flaws about him... Even without Umbrella Chronicles.

Does it make you a noob if you think you'd stand a chance against a zombie outbreak. City wide, let's say.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... Well, that's an interesting question... Where is the line between a noob and a fanboy? Neither is a good thing though. I'm a Wesker fan, you all know that, but I can point out TONS of flaws about him... Even without Umbrella Chronicles.

Does it make you a noob if you think you'd stand a chance against a zombie outbreak. City wide, let's say.

Hmm... tricky question, well, not really, because that just shows that you want to survive the horror and get the heck out of that town with your sanity in attached. So many words, you haven't give up on living, eventhough, you are surround by zombies.

Does it make you a noob if you think the Resident evil movies are better than the games?  

ladyvader89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:01 pm
Well, what I meant is, if you're one of those people who thinks that they can survive a zombie outbreak simply because they played Resident Evil games.

To answer your question, yes. Because if you think that, then chances are, you've only played RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles... In which case, it's true. And maybe RE0 or Code Veronica... But obviously you haven't played the first three, (remake included) and if that's the case, then, yes, you're a noob, because those games can't be beat.

Does it make you a noob if someone says "4 Itchy. Tasty." and you don't get the reference?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Of course. To know that would involve having played a game with zombies in it.

Does it make you a noob if you think Nemesis isn't as cool as U3 ("It")?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Absolutely.

Does it make you a noob if you think that RE0 was made before Remake?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:22 pm
Oh hell yes. I'd laugh at them. Hard enough to bust a gut.

Does it make you a noob if you think Degeneration is going to be the best movie "evar"?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:39 pm
Yes. I haven't seen Degeneration, but I can safely say that amongst zombie movies alone, Land of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004) and Shaun of the Dead are better. And I bet anything, Anderson's RE Trilogy is better than Degeneration is gonna be too.

Does it make you a noob if you consider Gaiden canon?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes. I haven't seen Degeneration, but I can safely say that amongst zombie movies alone, Land of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004) and Shaun of the Dead are better. And I bet anything, Anderson's RE Trilogy is better than Degeneration is gonna be too.

Does it make you a noob if you consider Gaiden canon?

no, it was stupid enough to be considered whatever you want it to be.

does it make you a noob if you call every big gun you see a "handcannon"?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:43 am
Yes. Guns deserve to be called by their real names.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what Sheena Island is?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am
Oh, I see what you meant about the other question, sorry. Well to answer your latest question, yes, because that means that you haven't play Resident evil: Survivor.

Does make you a noob if you don't know who discovered the mother virus?
smile  

ladyvader89

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:35 pm
I'll say no, actually. It means that while you aren't as much of a fan, if you even know what the Mother Virus is then you don't fail.

Does it make you a noob to think that RE2 is good only because it has Leon in it?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff