Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:44 pm
scar: thanks dude!!! but ima help with this one *he grins and trys to fight back and slow zero down*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 pm
the real zero appeared behind scar jumping and attempting to cut his back with a slash  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:49 pm
scar: *dodges and kicsk his face in knocking him to a tree*
alu: *stays put*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm
he back flips landing with his feet on the tree , he kicks of the tree launching himself at scar and he swings his sword leaving a mid size cut in scars shoulder, nothing drastic just blood, zero was not aiming to kill in this fight  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:05 pm
scar:*falls to his knees trying to stop the bleading* nice...but lets see if you can stop this *he stabs zero in teh leg when hes off guard*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:09 pm
"nice one but..." he moved towards scar the sword going deeper into his leg till the hilt touched him, he smiled ahd twisted his body tearing the blade from scar's paws, he quickly pulled it out and jumped away limping as he landed "hehehe this is fun."  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 pm
*appered behind zero with my sword to his throat* game over you havent fought me yet scar please let me fight this guy i want to know if he is worhty of the life he was given  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:21 pm
zero let out a low growl "grrrrr..what did you say....are you saying a person has to pruve that they are worthy of liveing, thats sick the only pruff needed is to be alive, to breath and have a heart that beats......how could someone like you exist with that kind of thinking, pruve im worthy of liveing.....your the worthless one"  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm
scar: *nods and walks to where alu is hidden* hey sis...can ya patch me up?
alu: *starts to tend to his wound* are you ok brother?
scar: this is d'kors battle hun....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 pm
*he took the knife away from his neck and walked 10 feet facing zero*i am not worthy of life im judging myself right now your judgment is now*runs at him with sword high in the air*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:54 pm
scar: hes gona be a worthy fighter....i hope we get the chance to fight soon *smiles* or atleast train with him....
alu: there your healed...
scar: thanks sister...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:02 pm
he slet out a sigh"fine then...i'll show you that everyone is worthy of liveing" he held out both blades and ran at slayer "two sword style........" when they crossed paths he spun around "...dragon twister" he and slayer landed on different sids of eachother backs to each other, in a second blood gushed out of zero's shoulder in a deep wound , but three small slashes appeared on slayer nothing vitlwas injured but they where bleeding badly  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm
alu: i smell blood brother...lead me to our friend...
scar: *noded and leaded her to slayer*
alu: hang on dude...*starts to heal him*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 pm
hahahahahaha the pain reminds me that i am alive*turns around the wounds bleeding badly taking out his other sword and crossing them*well my friends were gonna have some fun flash sword*a flash of light happends and 30 minor cuts apper all over zeros body*  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 pm
zero nearly fell but held his weight with his sword and threw scar's away "fine then...... lets see what *cough cough* w-what you got" he stood up and held out his blade "soul saber" it started to glow  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff