Reply Readers' and Writers' Guild
Where do you like to read/write? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farynkatz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:50 am
Reading: I can read wherever. My favorite spot, however, if in the hammock on the back deck. But I read in the car and in my bed and pretty much anywhere.

Writing: I have a porch in my room, and I like to sit out there and write, especially during the evening because the sky is so soft and it's pretty and you can't hear the neighborhood kids because they go to bed early.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm
I like to read and write in my bed or laying on the floor.  

Malakoi

LittleGirl18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm
I would have to say on my bed. I need peace and quiet in my room other wise I lose focus.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 pm
I'd agree that my bed would be best unless it is a boring book, then it just makes me sleepier.
I can read just about anywhere and I like to have music going when I read.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 pm
I like to read anywhere...in the car, on the couch, in my bedroom, the floor, outside...same with writing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Lately, as the air has gotten cooler I have REALLY liked reading outside. I love the fall. *SIGH!* The crinkle of pages and the crinkle of leaves.  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hime_ookami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:14 pm
My favorite place to read is up in this tree house type thing on top of the shed in my backyard. it's so nice up there when it's sunny. and sometimes i'll bring up this really big pillow to sit on.
My favorite place to write though is just laying on my bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 pm
I like to read on my bed, either sitting up of lying down. It just depends on what feels more comfortable at that moment. xd  

shadow_contractor

mizzshy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:36 pm
Reading- I read anywhere I can but I am most comfortable in my room. Though I fidget a lot because I need to shift sometimes and my feet always fall asleep.

Writing- I can only really write in my room or in the school library. A lot of Ouran fics have been written during free periods at school. When I should have been doing homework... Ah well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:37 pm
In my room is where I liek to read and write.
I don't normally liek reading at school because you're pretty distracted, but sometimes I do it because the book is so good.
I got yelled at twice today in different classes for reading..
x3

quirk rays

Empress Raven Vulcana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:15 pm
I write just about anywhere, because I get my urges to write at WEIRD times. ><

I read just about anywhere as well, mostly in bed, or around the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 pm
i like to write while on my window sill with the window highly dangerous but I like the sensation mrgreen  

Polly In My Pixel

Generous Hoarder

Grape Expectations

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 pm
I like to sit myself down in the silence of my room and read, although I have been known to read almost anywhere. I guess it sorta depends on how much I'm into the book. If its one of those, "Can't-Put-Down-No-Matter-What" books then I'll be reading anywhere. Doesn't matter.

As for writing, I perfer when I'm alone. I'm usually very selective over who gets to read my writing but lately I've been getting over that. Now I'm known to write in the middle of class (Not a good habit.) or on the bus. It all depends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 pm
H20edDownAzn
A big comfy chair is brilliant for reading. I don't have one in my dorm room though crying . As for writing, the best place to write is where inspiration strikes, in class, at my desk, in my bed, in the shower...I've been really tempted to put a dry-erase board in the shower for jotting down thoughts.

I once spent my entire college history class writing a story - yeah I failed that class and had to retake it. I did a lot of writing at school. Now I usually write at night where I am alone and can listen to light music. I now have a laptop so I go wherever and write, lately it's on the couch by my cat. ^^

I usually read in bed where I can sprawl out and be comfy. Or at a coffee shop with my headphones on. That's perfect for me.

User Image

Phriya

Deep_Olive_Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:14 pm
For reading, I like to read onder the covers with my dog licking my foot, my favorite place to write is at the coffee shop, or sometimes on the smelly antique couch by the piano.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff