Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime?
manga
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
anime
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:53 am
I think the manga is sadder overall. But when you compare the endings the anime is sadder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:12 pm
That's cause the ending of the manga is like... super-extra happy. So ridiculously happy you almost don't know how the hell it worked to the point where you still like it, lol. The anime ending was more bitter-sweet.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Luchia~chan

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:09 pm
I'd say the manga did have some very sad parts but the anime made me cry ... alot. >>; Especially every time I watch the last ep. and the part bout Eichi being dead.. so sad. D:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:40 pm
both the manga and the anime were sad, but the anime made me cry, and i think the manga almost made me cry, and i love takuto now, and i wish someone would make a plush toy of him so i could buy it and never let it out of my site.  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:58 pm
i...

i think the manga is sadder.

the anime... it's kind've annoying. There is a lot more meaning in the manga, and in the anime they just kind've rushed it. The manga gets me in the heart because i can shape the character of mitsuki around my thoughts and think of how she's feeling. The anime gives me the character and i don't connect with her as well. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:27 am
the manga ending probably couldn't have beat the anime but the manga itself is darker then the anime. From the begginging it holds something of a sorrow. I loved it from beggining to the end (some say it's too dark to enjoy I say heck no! But that's just me, love angsty/romance/drama too much to say I cant enjoy it)  

Fuyubi

Aiolas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:40 pm
I can't say which one is more sad... But I definitely like the Manga ending better 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:58 am
Manga made me cried more than anime I think. (yushyush, I'm a crybaby)

I might go watch the anime one more time. I was kinda 'meh' when I saw the ending XDDD;;;

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

pockydrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Manga = sadder...it actually almost made me cry.

Anime = sadder ending, but I dunno...I didn't feel that sad watching it. Maybe it's becuase I didn't listen to the explanations, as I was too busy fuming about how it didn't follow the manga. (And how she didn't get older or anything at the end.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:25 pm
i think they were both sad i reading the manga know  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Stefany Falcon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:45 pm
i think that the manga was sadder, but if u are asking which ending was sadder i would say it waz the manga again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:35 pm
The manga is sadder than the anime, but the ending of the anime is sadder than the manga's. @___@"
But still, I don't like the anime that much. In my oppinion, it was a little... sailormoonified. I don't know, it was all like "Yay let's dance! *sparkle sparkle*". The manga was much darker than the anime, and I cried in almost every volume XD (when I only cried twice on the anime - when Mitsuki finds out Eichi's dead and when Meroko turns into an angel.)  

mikki-neko

TeruNoka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:08 pm
erm...I think that the manga only beacause it has more story in it and it sticks to real life and well the anime is a bit childish.But I love the anime anyway its awsome!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:12 pm
Both is sad >_<..... I think in terms of emotion-provoking though, in the anime you feel more emotional because the people are actually moving, and the music is sad, etc, but there are a lot of times where the manga is more sad in terms of storyline while the anime just has mitsuki jumping around happily in some episodes...

... did my words even make sense?  

serenitysdreams

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:52 pm
wow, the manga seems so much sadder at the beginning (i've only watched 1 episode of the anime in english and it seemed lame to me)

wink  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces