Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 pm
Mikyo looked behind his shoulder and saw a girl he hadnt seen in the village.
"and who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:25 pm
(( Are you talking to me >  

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:46 pm
((...yes....))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:46 am
"It's quite alright," Hikari replied. "I'm clumsy, so I make lots of messes myself."

She went to the kitchen and continued working on her chocolate cake. Someone once told her that pouring fresh cream in it would make it better, so she did that. Then, she put it in the oven to bake.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 pm
(( Ohhhhk ))

Keii looks towards Mikyo.
"Ahh! I'm Keii Ichi new genin of this village."
Stands and bows.
"Who are you :3?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm
"my name is Mikyo Akumu Yami, Leader of the Akatsuki and Anbu Captin of the Leaf Village."  

Oni_Soul

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Tori seated herself, listening to Keii's and Mikyo's conversation. She lifted her left hand to eye level and observed the fresh burn-marks from her training.

"Yeeeeaaah... that can't be good..." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:04 pm
"Are you all right?" Hikari asked, looking at the burn. "Ouch. I'll get something for that. Just one second." She ran into the kitchen, found the first aid kit, and got out a jar of burn salve, the best money could buy, which she saved for emergencies. Bringing it back, she offered it to Tori.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:52 pm
Tori blinked in surprise. "A-actually I was just gonna ask for some ice..." She muttered. "It's not that bad, I can't feel much on my hands and arms..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Ian went inside the cafe; it seems like he's looking for something. With his right hand leaning on the wall, his eyeballs are circling around. He must be looking for the owner of the cafe. But he saw many people talking, and others drinking. He's got no idea who to talk for the apartments. Then he got an idea. He went straight to the nearest table, and waited for the owner of the store to come...  

hivaids420

Newb

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:46 am
"Trust me, this stuff will take care of it," Hikari replied. She opened the jar to show Tori. The stuff inside was a soft green color and smelled minty. There was a soft blue glow around the jar.

"I added some of my own chakra to speed up the effects," Hikari added sheepishly. "Go on, try it. It works wonders."

She looked around and noticed Ian standing and looking around.

"I'll be right back. Tell me how that works for you, okay?"

She approached Ian quietly, but not meaning to sneak up on him or anything.

"Can I get you something?" she asked cheerfully. "Sorry it's kinda crowded... this is the lunch hour, you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 pm
"Oh! Hello there!!" Ian said to her with a smile. "So you're the owner of this cafe right? I wonder if you have open apartment spaces for me, because my previous rented space was so messy and my masters there very mad at me and wanted me to pay 50% more. So if you have a space there, can I rent?" Ian scratched his head; he was shy. He lowered his head, get his handkerchief and wiped his sweat on his face.  

hivaids420

Newb

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:05 am
Mikyo sat down next to Tori.
"so hows the training comeing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:37 pm
Tori avoided eye contact as she spread some salve on her hand.

"It'd be a lot easier if actually had some INSTRUCTION on how to do the exploding fist." She muttered sarcastically.  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:47 pm
"Well, I only own the cafe, not the apartments. But I'm sure there's plenty of room. I'm pretty sure the apartment next to mine is vacant," Hikari said thoughtfully. "I'm sure we can talk to the landlord and get you in by this evening. My apartment's kinda messy, too," Hikari confided with a sheepish grin, likewise scratching the back of her head.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff