Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:50 pm
yes the blood moon will be here soon walking down the street tell me about your ex was he kind?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:31 pm
no...he was always a duchbag...he sweat talked me when we first dated but he wanted my body insted of my soul...what about your life?  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:35 am
well my life from 6-16 was hell at age six my mom died and my dad took me as vampire code he trained me to kill hunt and stalk prey it was hell i knew there were other ways to get blood but he said that it was not normal for a vamp to get there blood from blood banks and hospitals and such i love my kind but there are ways to change like fei they so despret they rely on instinct to survive some are to old and that is the only way to live is by blood packs but fresh ones you can put on the pack from the start the need to kill only happens when they first kill for blood it was hard for me but i got the better of myself now i only kill not for blood but for defense being a vamp is not so bad i kind prefre it you should really concider it it is your choice but if you were to suffer from a wound that would lead to death it may be the only way  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:47 pm
*nods as we come apon a apparment building* hes on the 7th floor...*growls* stay here...you guys shouldnt have to be in this...hopefuly i can just grab my things and get out...*walks in the building*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:50 pm
hmmm i dont like the looks of this normally wed be attacked by now hang on fei come with me they both jump on the wall of the building and begin climbing seventh floor they reach the window of the apartment now we watch there eys go red just in case a fight starts they can end it quickly asw there fangs start to grow  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:34 pm
*as i start to gather whats mine the door locks and there is my ex standing infront of the locked door* hello...*he says with vampire like teeth and two hoes under each arm* you better go now....before we have to kill you...*he grins as he pins me down* your blood smells so sweet...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:57 pm
oh s**t fei come on he yell breaking through the window i knew somthing was wrong hey buddy step off her point heaven and hell at him and fei pulling out her daggers i dont want to spill blood tonight!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:36 pm
ex: awww...why not...you a sissy? *he starts to scratch* its ok thers enough blood to share...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 pm
ye not spill the blood of the inocint but dont tempt of with yours im not like normal vamps id take his word for it fei saidthat aint human blood he has straped to his arm  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:52 pm
*he grins and trows her across the room* you want to fight for her? *he says pulling out two stakes*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:55 pm
puts down his guns you know takes off his blood pack its been awhile since i had prey blood lunges at him ready to feed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:08 pm
*he lunges and attacks his arm*
please jake!!! leave him alone...hes not in this!!!  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:17 pm
grabs him before he could hit taking a knife he cuts his wrist that wont kill you i know that licking the blade your blood is delicios lunging at him pining him to the groun fei! take moon and get out of here take her things i dont want her to see this his eyes glowing broght red ok she understood come on you really dont want to see him hes not like other vamps in more ways than one and understand he does not hurt the inocint and he would never hurt you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:36 pm
but...he could get hurt...im not leaving him...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 pm
okay but you may not like what you see. you know buddy its not right to treat women like that a*****e growls then bites his neck  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff