Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:55 pm
[[ xDD WTF?]]

Xander turned around, witnessing that it was Sakuya who was the culprit. Sudden pain sensors went of and sent annoying signals to his brain. Iona stared in shock as Xander leaned to one side of the wall, revealing to Iona that it was indeed Sakuya who had delivered a swift kick. She looked angered, "What did you do that for?! And what're doing out here? Shouldn't you be recovering?!" Despite what a kind person she usually was, Xander knew well enough that an angered Iona was not someone to be meddled with. A pained expression glaze his face, trying to fight his only weakness. When they were alive, he had had abusive parents that would usually vent by beating him, so he knew how to take punches and most kicks, but not one like this...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Sakuya stuck out her tongue, grabbed him by his collar, seeing how pained he looked, and dragged him back to her room. She slammed the door, keeping a firm grip on him with her small hand.
"You know something about them disappearing... I need to know where my brother went!" she shouted at him, tears leaking from her eyes. She didn't want to hurt anybody to get answers, but she needed those answers. It was the only truth left for her.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:37 pm
After such bizzare and mixed emotions Sakuya had displayed, he really didn't know what to think. "I need to know where my brother went!" she shouted at his face. He blinked, "I have no idea who your brother is...Has he Faded already....?"

[[ D: LOL FAILURE POST.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 am
[[lol *pats her head*]]

Sakuya bit down on her lower lip, tears sliding down her cheeks without control. Her shoulders shuddered as she looked down, a sob breaking through.
"He... he was all.. I h-had left..." she sobbed, lossening her tight grip on him. Her head thunked into his chest as she cried to him.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 am
She looked at him and gave a forced smile. "Maybe it'd be lucky if they'd both just... disappear, then none of them have to feel any pain" disappear like a lot of people have been doing She thought deeper for a moment. If I were to disappear... I wonder where I'd go. She drank some more of her all too sweet coffee and stared blankly ahead of her. "I meant her and her mother, not about your cousin sorry for not specifying..." I wouldn't be missed If I disappeared She stretched and covered her mouth as she yawned. "So... do you work?" She looked over at him with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm
"Though it's sad, I think pain is what makes us who we are. Where as physical and emotional pains seperate us from the strong and the weak." He seemed rather philosophical at this moment. He wondered why. "I hope she's okay...Fuyu-Chan..." After a thin moment of silence, Fayte asked him of his occupation. "I don't look like much, but I'm a high-school teacher. Geography." He chuckled lightly. "I bet this kind of thing is global, too. A pandemic."

Xander placed a hand on her head, "I"m sorry." His voice sounded calm, and sympathetic. "I'm the only one left, too. I know your pain. I shot my mother 13 years ago." Nostalgia was his enemy, but it came to him nonetheless.

Visions of his father's shotgun in hand and his mother frantically screaming arose, clouding his mind with the past. Her tears and screams did nothing to prevent him.

"Mommy, I'm sending you to heaven, to be with Daddy and Crystal. You're gonna die, and I don't want to disappear."

"ALEXANDER! STOP! STOP IT!!" She stumbled around the house, staggering and franticly reaching for a phone to call 911. "Alexander..." She knew it was hopeless, she watched the solemn look on her young son's face. Her bottom lip quivered and her eyes teared up. "Alexander...why...why are you doing this?"

"Because God needs you. He's telling me to send you back. Back with Daddy. He wants you to be an angel, Mommy." Xander smiled childishly, despite tears rolling down his face like a faucet. With the shotgun pointed at his mother's manic face, he pulled the trigger and watched her brains fly out of her head. The blood carpeted the wall and seeped out from her head. Blood spattered his face as though someone had slapped a painbrush on him. "You're an angel now, Mommy." He smiled.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 pm
She laughed a bit and let out a small yawn. "She should be fine, she seems even stronger than me." She gave a lazy grin and then brought her knees into her chest and held them there. She then placed her head on them and closed her eyes. "Well... with all these people disappearing this should be one for the history books" She glanced over to see if he had any reactions to what she had said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 pm
He chuckled, "Yeah...Though if the author of the article or whatnot Vanishes, then the article or book would be too...This is a really complicated thing, it is...All evidence of their existance, both physical and mental excluding the last person they came in contact with is completely erased...." There was a long pause as he set his soda down next to the little table with a few magazines on top. "I wonder how this came about..."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Sakyua looked up in his eyes, tightening her hold on him.
"My mother always said that God loves everything he has created... if God loves us so much... why does He make us be alone to suffer?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:21 pm
"We're forced into to suffer to change us into the people he wants us to be. I know very well that I am not the same person I was 10 years ago, and I assume neither were you." His lips might not have turned into a calming smile, but his eyes reflected a sort of friendly, reassuring look. "Almost everyone on this earth has suffered this magnitude of pain; you'll never be alone."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 pm
She smiled softly, the smile her mother loved most, kind, warm and genuine.
"Not right now I'm not." she laid her head gently back on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat.

[[Dude! Toxic-chan guess what?!]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:23 pm
[[ WHUT!? 83
Lol. XanderxSakuya moment. <33 ]]

He laughed a little. The first time he had laughed in quite a while. "Being alone can be good and bad at the same time. We learn about ourselves when we're alone. " He brought a hand up to rest gently on her head.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:27 pm
[[I dyed my bangs GREEN!!! lol it looks cool cause my hair is red... so my hair is now CHRISTMAS!!!! lol]]

She blushed, feeling his hand on her head, and was that a laugh she just heard? She hid her face in his chest, softly squealing something incoherent. Maybe she was totally spazzing out because she had never had a boyfriend before? Okay, os there was that one random kid she proposed to when she was seven but that's different.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 pm
[[ HO POOPIES! O: TOTALLY AWESOME!
And I dunno why but I think like all little kids have had a boyfriend/girlfriend. I know I have. xD LOL. FAILURE.]]

When was the last time I opened up to someone like this before? ...I don't think I can honestly remember at all...I wonder what that means... He pondered with himself, still holding Sakuya rather close.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 pm
[[lol there's this twelve year old I've known for like... ever, he proposed to me when he was three and I was almost six lol]]

Sakuya breathed calmly, catching onto his scent, knowing she would smell like him for a while. It wasn't a bad smell, she actually liked it. His heart thudded in his chest, sounding firmly in her ear.
"You obviously aren't heartless... I can hear it..." she put her hand over his chest where her ear had been. "I can feel it beating... and I can sense the pain it has felt for so long...."

[[lol... dude... how old is Xander? Cuz she's like... sixteen lol]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games