Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Scouts! (still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Ice cream?
  Chocolate
  Sherbert
  Other......
View Results

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:18 pm
Morgan walked down the street, hands stuffed in her pockets. She saw the arcade and figured that she would go in since it had been a while that she'd been in one. She almost ran into two girls that seemed to be having some kind of conversation. "Oops, sorry you two." she apologized and walked around them.

(sorry, didn't know how else to jump in. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 am
username: serenityrain2233
name: Starlight
sailor scout: Sailor Starlight

I am Sailor Starlight i fight to right wrongs and tryomph over evil...
I will stand up to any challenge never to back down...
my name is Stalight and my sotry began long ago during the silver millenium just as princess Serenity but now I'm reborn and have regained all my memories and I"m ready to fight by Sailor Moons side!!!
I was an orphan you could say adopted by people that really loved me and knew who I was and who i would be come in the future they except my fate now and support me in any way that they can leaving my brother and sister out of the loop....
So Sailor Moon here I come to help you in your battle...

User Image  

serenityrain2233

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Loving_Girl98
"It's ok and....i'm sorry it's just that i heard that Sailor V is a good manga series next time i'm going to read it at my house"She said embarrassed she never read and walked before

"Hey its ok" said heather "I'm heather machino. Who are you?" she asked. The girl looked kinda familiar
(it's ok to jump in, and the two girls moved to the street)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 pm
"I'm Tabitha(forgot her last name)nice to meet you"She said smiling"I never thought Sailor V comic books would want to make you read it even when theres a fire"She said laughing  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:04 pm
(Ok.)

Morgan saw that there was no one at the DDR video game, so she headed over. She was really good at that game. She put her bag down and set the game up. She began. Within moments, people had kinda begun to gather and watch her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm
"Nice to meet you to Tabitha, I know what you mean by Sailor V I just came out of the arcade" Heather said laughing. She turned around and saw a crowd hanging around a girl their age "Hey you people, move along" she said "Nothing to see here" the crowd left reluctantly, letting heather and tabitha go up to the girl "The crods around here are bad sorry, if you're new they surround you." Heather said  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm
Morgan sighed. "That's okay. I didn't mean to show off or anything though..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm
"Actually i think you were great i don't play DDR sometimes but i'm thinking about taking dance lessons......oh and i think i should introduce my self also I 'm Tabitha"She told her  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm
Nice to meet you Tabitha." she smiled. "My name is Morgan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Tabitha looked at Heather"Do you know Heather?"She asked  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 pm
Morgan turned to look at the girl standing next to Tabitha. "No, I don't. I kinda just moved here today."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm
"Well, I'm Heather Machino" Heather said "and you are so amazing, I try to stick to the flute but i can't keep myself away from the arcade either.Do you two know each other?"Heather asked. SHe turned to Morgan, "You're new here rightt? I haven't seen you at the high school so you must be." she announced (She can have a bit of a presence and a lot of the time things she say just sound final.  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm
"Yeah. I'm really new. I got here today but I didn't have to go to school since I had to unpack and we got here too late." Morgan nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm
"Hey that's cool, so we'll see you at school too then?" heather asked  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items