Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:17 pm
why are people paying you for demons? heck, in reality they should all be donations to the guild stare bloody shame, I can't call yah a noob anymore XD, I suppose you have been on for months now, where as I have been inactive for months, only though because everything was falling apart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:52 pm
I am sorry, but please take stuff like that to pm's since this forum is mostly cluttered as it is, and I have saved all of the money from that kind of stuff and am sending a pm to silk wondering what he wants done with it as I am not sure if he wants it donated or sent directly to him, or even half donated and half to him, I am not sure  

ken-faita

elemanata360

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 pm
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
6 Tails (Rokubi),Raijuu

The first and main reason why I think that I should get this demon is because it fits so well into my characters fighting style. I am a hyuuga with mist ability, having this demon would allow me to make multiple water-lightning combos along with my hyuuga style would make for a very well rounded ninja. I a pretty sure that Silk will agree that i am a very good rper and i know how to have power without abusing it. I was even promoted straight to chunnin after one battle with him.

Another very important reason why i think this demon is right for me is because this a bijuu that has potential and would most likely be a good target for the akatsuki which in a way is good becuase it fuels the general rp of the guild by giving the akatsuki good targets, but if this bijuu is assigned to someone who is not worthy and does not really care for it they wont do well enough in a fight to protect it which will eliminate the very intresting rps that the akatsuki and the user will have battling for it.

The third reason is because i am a very good at relying on other skills than blinding using one over and over, i wont be like some demon hungry people that will use their bijuu in EVERY fight and just go all demonic god on everyone, i would only use it when i felt in nessicary or that my life was in danger. I feel that when you rp a jin correctly people that are not in frequent rp with your charactor should not even be able to tell that you have it until battle. More of the time i would just use lightning based attacks rather than unleashing the demon anyway. Having a bijuu is something that should not just be trusted to anyone, i think that it should go to people who have shown that they will not god mod and even in my battle with Silk where i was given purmission to use basicly what ever jutsu i wished i kept it limited and made sure to give my guy weakness and accept hits as called for it.

thats basicly the main points, as a side note to say WHY i want it.

Mostly because i would hate to see it go to waste and since my sensi is one of the 7 swordsmen it will surly put my character in some kind of contact with the akastuki. (mist nin and akatsuki will know what i mean) and i unlike other people dont want the bijuu simply for the power and the battle advantage, i want it purely for the great rps that i can get out of being hunted.

I hope this was good enough. blaugh

Buddha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:46 pm
that was really good but I gotta say I am afraid I must reject it, the Mist has a large population and also already has a powerful demon ( the 8 tailed), I am truly sorry and must say yours was perfect but allowing the mist to become to powerful is something I can't do, 1 of 2 things can happen, you can switch to a new village so that there is no problem, or wait until things even out a little, I will leave the decision to you  

ken-faita

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:53 pm
That's not fair he is willing to pay good gold for that, just because the mist is a major power doesn't mean he can't have it......... Or are you scared that the Akatsuki will become weak if he had this ability.

and Sorain don't leave the village  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:54 pm
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
its fine i think i will just go without then, i understand what you mean about not wanting the villages to get over crowded with bijuu.

Also like i said this character of mine has been made like a year ago and is always from the mist so i would rather keep it that way. I am sure that if I wait for things to even by then someone will have scouped this one, im not sure why no one has yet. In any case if it does even out and this is still open i will take it but no worries. I will be just as happy without.
Buddha

elemanata360

elemanata360

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:56 pm
katsuo kaito
That's not fair he is willing to pay good gold for that, just because the mist is a major power doesn't mean he can't have it......... Or are you scared that the Akatsuki will become weak if he had this ability.
and Sorain don't leave the village

thanks for defending me sensi but i would rather be without then let one village get more power than others, we are already in my opinion stronger than the rest anyways, and dont worry im not going anywhere.

Although i do think that he should add to the bijuus prot hat no more mist nin need apply cus that took a fair amount of brain work to and time to type out the apply. But its no big deal.

I mainly dont really care because if he is in charge of bijuu and he says that its no go then thats reason in itself. I just dont wanna be that guy who complains and makes his job that much harder.
Buddha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Katsou the Akatsuki has a Rinnegan user ( myself), Mikyo who already has a demon and many other strong rpers, we are fine trying to make me feel like a coward will not change my mind, look at the sand village for example, they have like 3 members and no jinchuuriki at all, the mist has atleast 50-80 members that are extremely active that is the largest power in all the guild, giving it the 8 tailed ( the second strongest demon of all) and the 6 tailed ( a really strong demon also) I hope you understand what I am getting at and I hope you forgive and accept my decision  

ken-faita

elemanata360

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 pm
raijin-sasori
Katsou the Akatsuki has a Rinnegan user ( myself), Mikyo who already has a demon and many other strong rpers, we are fine trying to make me feel like a coward will not change my mind, look at the sand village for example, they have like 3 members and no jinchuuriki at all, the mist has atleast 50-80 members that are extremely active that is the largest power in all the guild, giving it the 8 tailed ( the second strongest demon of all) and the 6 tailed ( a really strong demon also) I hope you understand what I am getting at and I hope you forgive and accept my decision

like i said, im fine with it, no worries.
But can i ask something, What if i were to make a new pro in another village would that be acceptable or is their a limit to how may pros you can have?
Buddha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Asaba i know that the 50-80 was a hyperbole, but I just want to make it clear that the mist doesn't have that many ACTIVE ninja. 6 of the 7 are active, a few chunin about 2 and some other 7 genin and academy are active, so really in total the amount of ACTIVE mist nin we have is only 15. This is an estimated guess from what I just deduced.  

--Amada15--

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:24 pm
........ no both silk and I agree that having more than one rpc is bad, we cannot ban it, but I can't give your 2nd one the Bijuu than I would be promoting it and more people from the mist and or Akatsuki would want to make a 2nd pro I am sorry, but things will happen soon and I will guarantee that noone will buy the Rokubi in atleast 2 weeks  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:27 pm
katsuo kaito
Asaba i know that the 50-80 was a hyperbole, but I just want to make it clear that the mist doesn't have that many ACTIVE ninja. 6 of the 7 are active, a few chunin about 2 and some other 7 genin and academy are active, so really in total the amount of ACTIVE mist nin we have is only 15. This is an estimated guess from what I just deduced.

(awww... your gonna have to subtract 1 from that)
Two Tail (Nibi), Nekomata

The reason why I should get this demon is because it would first make the rock village that much stronger and for a couple of personal reasons....
having this demon would help start up some good rping in the village with me being the acadamy teacher with a powerful bijuu and being the original slug summoner would attract more and more people to the rock village(it is tough to beat elemanta's post and most of the stuff I want to say would be on that post :/) but the main reason I want this bijuu is to make sure the akatski dont get their hands on it with having many connections and having my summoning... not much but its good ....I think  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm
raijin-sasori
........ no both silk and I agree that having more than one rpc is bad, we cannot ban it, but I can't give your 2nd one the Bijuu than I would be promoting it and more people from the mist and or Akatsuki would want to make a 2nd pro I am sorry, but things will happen soon and I will guarantee that noone will buy the Rokubi in atleast 2 weeks

why is the 9 tailed fox demon unable to be bought?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Quote:

The reason why I should get this demon is because it would first make the rock village that much stronger and for a couple of personal reasons....
having this demon would help start up some good rping in the village with me being the acadamy teacher with a powerful bijuu and being the original slug summoner would attract more and more people to the rock village(it is tough to beat elemanta's post and most of the stuff I want to say would be on that post :/) but the main reason I want this bijuu is to make sure the akatski dont get their hands on it with having many connections and having my summoning... not much but its good ....I think

ummm your form the rock now? I thought you where of the mist? could have sworn you were part of my team.
Buddha

elemanata360

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:43 pm
elemanata360
Quote:

ummm your form the rock now? I thought you where of the mist? could have sworn you were part of my team.
Buddha

yea im switching over to the rock village for a few to help them out...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff