Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Emily had been like this ever since they were abondoned. It must have had a strange affect on her when they were abondoned. She'd been talking to things... not visible by others. And touched things the same, invisible. It, at first, concerned Edward deeply. He came to cope with it as a side effect from their orphanage.

Edward pursed his lips. My dear Emily. You aren't mentally with me. You're in your own little mysterious world aren't you? If I weren't around.. you'd be in trouble.. Edward smiled at Emily. He patted her left arm, resting on the earth. "What is it you see?" Edward asked enthusiastically.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:23 pm
((Ha ha))
He Wrapped his arms around her and smiled "Maybe I w..." he looked up as he heard something break. He had actually put a hand over his mouth as he laughed in a low tone and shook his head. He was finally able to choke out "no" through his laughter. He stopped laughing in minutes and said "No you don't want to look.." He smiled down at her.

Dwayne had been backed into a desk with a vase full of flowers. He was soaked. Not only was he soaked he had flowers of random colors in his hair. He glared a little at Vance who was laughing and holding his 'big sister' He smiled at the kids after a while and stood up. He didn't not like Vance he just wished he wasn't so close. He shook off the flowers and then stared at them a while. He grinned and picked them up. He didn't realize that one of the orphans were linking them together until. A crown of flowers was on his head. He blushed happily and smiled at the kids. He stood up looking like superman with his hands on his hips. "I am Prince of these enchanted lands! To save the Damsels in distress I pull out my mighty sword! ...." When he was cut off and accused by a kid saying he had no sword he retaliated by saying. "Why sure I have a sword! It's right here in my hand! You just can't see it because you have no imagination" He grinned and continued letting his imagination run away from him. A wild story and act about a prince saving a princess from a GIANT... WICKED... .... .... TURTLE....

((Imagination, You know he'd use it ha ha))

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:22 pm
Dom sighed and went to move away from Vance... but found his arms were wound tight around her.
"Vance..." he grunted at her. "Va~nce..." she warned, listening to Dwayne's annoying story. He pretended to ignore the red head. She growled mentally, pulled back her fist and puched him hard, right where it hurt. It still hurt, even if he was a vampire.

[[0.o oooowwww, dude....]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:15 am
((ha ha sorries))

Vance made a low noise and released her after the punch. He brought a hand where he was hit. "You didn't have to it hit me." He groaned and slumped down to sit on the floor again. "How in the world do you pack a punch like that?" It wasn't the first time he'd been hit by her, but he always asked the same question every time it happened.

Dwayne was reenacting the battle with a giant turtle. Apparently he was loosing. He called for his 'Big Sister' He stated that "Come help me big sis! TO Defeat this turtle!" He grinned and looked at the kids "She's an Amazon woman who bares great strength! She even took out the dark warlord who wanted to eat the souls of pretty woman" He pointed to Vance who was sitting on the ground again.

Vance glared at Dwayne and tilted his head "I'm not defeated yet..." He smirked looking up at Dom. "So you gunna save the village idiot from a mutated ninja turtle?" He tilted his head and once again moved his hair from his left eye.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm
"Hmmmm..." Dom made a cute little 'I'm in thought' face, then grinning grabbed a pillow and hit Vance with it, feathers catching in his dark hair. She giggled, "C'mon, dark warlord.... aintcha gunna steal the beautiful amazon from the mutant turtle?" she did a little back-walk towards Dwayne and the kids. She gave Dwayne a slightly predatory look and pounced on him, tickling him mercilessly with the orphans cheering her on.

[[is okie]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm
"There's a woman..." She said softly, smiling lightly. "She says...Hello."

[[ D: ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:18 am
A woman? Our mother perhaps..she's dead.. "Emily what does this woman look like? Like her hair, and her eyes, and skin tone. Can you tell?"
Edward shifted his body so he was leaning against the tree. He wondered where Caine was. Edward had secrety liked Caine ever since he'd come to the orphanage. Caine was so beautiful. And the way his golden eyes shone with his blonde hair.. Edward couldn't help but to like him.

[Jabxcore... that means you.. GO! lol <3 ily.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm
Vance lifted his hands to block the pillow. "Hey!" He tried to grab at the pillow but it was a failed attempt. He glared at her a little. It wasn't a mean one it was more like please don't make me hit you back with a pillow. He grinned "Naw with that pathetic attack I think I'll let the turtle get you. Totally not worth the fight." He stood up with a cocky grin on his face and faked a yawn.

Dwayne was laughing at the attack on Vance and then when he thought he was safe he was jumped by Dom. He laughed hysterically Curse him for being so ticklish. "No! No fair! Amazon woman! Your supposed to help me fight the turtle! Not me!" He laughed a lot more "Traitor!" He couldn't stop laughing.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:21 pm
Dom pinned him down with a malicious grin, but suddenly stopped. Her eyes glazed over and she stopped smiling. As if she were controlled by something, she leaned over and almost bit into Dwayne's neck, before she stopped herself. Climbing off of him, a hand over her mouth, horrified look on her face, she went over to Vance. She looked like she was about to cry,
"Vance..." she mumbled into his shirt. "I need to... you know... feed... I don't remember the last time I did..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:31 pm
((FINALLY, I IS POSTING!))

Caine grinned like a sadistic b*****d, yawning. His golden eyes flickered in the sunlight. He flicked the blonde hair from his eyes looking around. His eyes lit up bright as they landed on Edward talking to Emily. He knew just about everyone here. Everyone had such nice bodies... oh... but Edward... he had a special craving for this boy. He wanted every little bit of him down to his bone plus more. He licked his lips slightly, playing with the blue ribbon the was annoying him on his arm. He sighed rolling his eyes. He didn't know how to hold down a relationship or even construct one. He jogged over, hiding against the other side of the tree before jumping out in front of it quickly.
"Boo!" he laughed immaturely, shoving his hands into his pockets, close enough so his shoulder was touching Edward's. "Hey Em." he said simply glancing towards her then looking back at Edward, sleekly leaning an arm against his shoulder with a yawn, stretching it above his head.
"How you doin', smexy?" He mumbled in the fake machismo voice. His real voice was actually a cross between rather flamboyant and boy not hit puberty. Face it, Caine was girly.

((Suckeeehhh <3))

JayySixx

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:53 pm
[[hahahahahahhahaha that's TOTALLY what I had in mind for the pervy demon!!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:19 pm
[ whee YES! Ily Jabxcore. ;]]

Edward jumped as Caine popped infront of him. He flushed red for a second, then the color faded back to his pale skin color. Edward smiled, biting his lip. "How you doin', smexy?" Caine asked. Edward blushed slightly. "I'm actually..good." Edward said, standing. "I haven't seen you in awhile.. I guess I haven't been paying much attention to anyone really, these days."
Edward glanced at Emily. She wouldn't even notice if I was there or not. Emily hardly notices anyone really, other than me, I don't think she talks to anyone. I'll just leave her there.. she'll be fine...talking to non-existant people..
Edward looked down, hit dark, navy hair fell into his eyes. Averting his eyes Edward looked back up at Caine. He flipped his hair out of his face.
"Caine...I have a question.." Edward said, adressing the thought in his mind.
Edward wanted to know if Caine was Bi, like himself. Edward had finally built up the courage to ask Caine if he was interested in him, like the way he was interested in Caine. It'd taken him alot of thinking and debating but he was finally going to ask him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:26 am
((WOO! I'm GLAD I pleased you =D and Cartoon, is their any certain things Caine doesn't like talking about? Because it says he doesn't like when people get to close to the "secret"))

Caine moved in front of Edward, pressing their chests together and looking up into his eyes with the sort of grin that didn't come easily around here. He shrugged, draping his arms across Edward's shoulders playfully, there faces daringly close. He licked his lips menacingly, biting down on his bottom lip. He did something he didn't like to do to well, and he locked his eyes onto the other boy's. He chuckled softly, a harmonic sound that would only be pulled off cruel and sick if it came from his throat. He smiled leaning there foreheads together, playing with a lock of Edward's hair. He wasn't afraid of being near people, or immediate rub-againsts.
"Sure, shoot, go at it, let's bang, I mean I didn't say that." He teased with a grin as Edward mentioned the question.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Dwayne's laughter ceased when Dom's smile faded. He didn't move much like the rabbit trying to hide in the snow from a predator. He realized he was holding his breath after she had gotten off of him and ran to Vance. He knew what was wrong. He forced a smile for the kids and sat up saying another wild story about how She knew she couldn't fight him and she had to go beat the darklord once and for all. He was able to get their attention and start with another story that kept the kids occupied.

Vance nodded holding her close and whispered "would you lie to take from me or bring you someone? I'll go on a hunt for you if you wish" he tilted his head and ran a hand through her hair. "unless you want to hunt for yourself I can always accompany you" he wasn't worried. It was their nature after all. He never really cared about his prey, or who he hurt in the process. They were unimportant. But for some reason there were vampires who'd rather die than feed. Which in the end created a bigger problem. He began to wonder when looking at Dom if it was harder for someone who was turned to accept their newly acquired nature. He was born a vampire. A sigh escaped him. he almost laughed at his thoughts. OF COURSE IT WAS HARDER. They had been something else after all. He Stared at Dom blankly, "well?"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 pm
[[yeah, with Caine the thing is he doesn't like when people ask where he came from... the secret is he was the son of this general in the demon/angel war and his father died because of tyranny, so he's the son of a tyrant, which condemns him to death shall he return to the demon's world basically x]]]

Dom glanced back at the kids who were playing with Dwayne, gripping tightly onto Vance's shirt, the hunger gnawing at her stomach, she dragged him down the hallways til she reached his room. Closing the door she reached out to Vance once more, pulling him gently towards her by his shoulders.
"Please... it's okay?" she asked, her lips lightly touching his skin, she didn't want to if he didn't. But if he didn't answer soon she was going to snap from the pain in her stomach.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games