Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Sword of Truth Character Costume Designs and Item Designs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm
I read them in this order, those collector's editions weigh a ton;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:25 am
sabre_sword
I read them in this order, those collector's editions weigh a ton;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

I didn't even know there was a book series until I read about it on Gaia. I feel left out.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 am
They call me...

Heehee. x3

I have the seperate books with the new cover art. :3 I didn't read The Pirate King though. D: Or the Orc King I think. o.o

I'd need to buy them. x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 am
Well...........when this broke arse newlywed gets some actual spending money, she'll check it out.  

Phanari

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm
I'm waiting for the Pirate King in paperback, then after that, the third Transitions book. I think this is the last of Drizzt.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 am
They call me...

D:

Ah well, the trilogy after that is about Artemis Entreri. >:3 The ultimate bad-a**!

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 am
I feel so left out!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm
They call me...

Basically he's a man who's spent his entire life honing himself into an emotionless killing machine, he's the greatest assassin in the world, even the Drow know to give him space, and they're uptight inglorious poopy heads! D:

He doesn't drink 'cause it'd cloud his mind and make him less good at fighting, even for the five minutes he'd be drinking; he likes to be at the top 100% of the time. :3

He doesn't have sex 'cause it'd leave him vulnerable, as well as the fact that he believes the act of sex is a sign of weakness from other men, and that he will not stoop to that level, he's taught himself better than that. >:3 Also, the after-math of sex would leave him weak, and he can't afford that. o.o

He's ruthless. >:3 He'd have been able ta kill Darken Rahl, especially with the equipment he has in the trilogy. ;3 I won't say anymore. Ya gots ta read the whole series Phanphan! n.n -cuddles tons- Wuzzawuzzah! x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 am
-nod nod-

No sexy time for Artemis.
Poor fella.

:C

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 pm
But sexy is cool!  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 pm
They call me...

Sexy times, great success! x3

Artemis is the ultimate bad-assery. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am
Well, sexy time comes second to naki time....  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 pm
They call me...

I'm tired. ._.

I'm waiting for some anime to finish burning onto a DVD. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am
I'm disgusted with the preview I just saw for season two of Legend of the Seeker.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:06 am
They call me...

I've never even watched the first one. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games