Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FML2010suckss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 am
lachampck42
Super-Buu girl
well in my opinion im not the expert on that but i think why he calls him that is cuz Vegeta doesnt want to call Goku by his name because he doesnt want his friendship. Its like calling you by your last name its ok at first but if they continue to call you by that is basicly denying you of their friendship. but i really Dont know thats wat i think and if im wrong please someone correct me!! lol xd

well thankyou.

I always thought that Vageta called Goku Kakarot because of his extreme Saiyan pride. Kakarot is Goku's Saiyan name and Vageta is the Prince of all Saiyans!
But your answer makes a lot of sense.
Hrmmm…  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm
lol hey i try to help out anyone who has a question 4laugh i mean isnt that wat being in a guild is all about? razz ALL OF YOU GUYS ROCK blaugh !!  

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

faaded crimson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:41 am
gohan  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 am
darkzumi
My favorite character is Gohan! The strongest is Goku I guess.
I tottaly agree i like Gohan the best and goku is obviously the strongest because he plows through all of the bad guys!  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 am
I like goku the best, then buu, then cell, then vegeta, then gohan, and then trunks. Tien and Goten are underated! And SS4 gogeta is strongest, 100x big bang kamehameha could kill them all! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm
The strongest is Vegito, end of discussion (Yes he beats SSJ4 Gogeta because potara is stronger, and if gogeta can go ssj4 then so could vegito, seeing as they're the same charachters fused.)  

Overly Epux

The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces