Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:12 pm
"Sorry to inturupt u probably have alot to do. But I have searched for the titans for a long time since...well my sister took over my life." As Tetra looked down trying not to be self-centered. "My name is Tetra and I have come to join you." As she stepped back worried if he wouldnt ecept her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkia broke in and grabbed 100000 dollars. "What an easy task." She found a jewerly store and put her face to the window. She used her elbow and broke the glass than grabbed the 4 expensive rings and neclaces. And ran to a ally "This is great..!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:12 pm
Starfire nodded and followed Raven to go wait for Hotspot and Kidflash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very well," said Piosen Fang as she eneterd the aditoium with Brotherblood.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:51 pm
Gemini than grabbed her sword and tied the shieth to her belt. She than flew down to where Robin was and saw a girl at the door when he answered it. "Father who is it?" asked Gemini as she walked up to them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle saw Piosen Fang and walked up to her in the aditorium. "Hello, Piosen Fang. Alot of new student here huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:34 pm
"Yes, there is Oracle and you and I are in charge of a couple of them. Brotherblood put us in charge, me first command and you second command," said Piosen Fang.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:13 pm
"Attention students, I have decided to put Poisen Fang and Oracle in charge of Nimbus, Shade and Iceshard,"Brotherblood said.

Iceshard walked up to the the stage and said,"Thank you for selecting me."

Hotspot saw Starfire and Raven and said."Hey guys over here."

"Yeah it's about time you guys showed up."Kidflash said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 am
'Come in' Robin gestured he turned to Gemini 'This is our new friend Darkia. Come in tell us more and hwo can help' he said poltiely.

Nimbus looked shocked that was strange indeed. He nodded at Brotherblood remaining seated , Poision fang had been the top of everyting from what he'd heard. So what was going on ?  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Starfire went over to Hotspot and Kidflash and said, "Sorry if we didn't get here as soon as possible. But were here now."

~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang looked at at all the students and smiled too. But no one saw her smile since she had some bandanna or something covering her mouth. The she looked the one's who she'll be in charge of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Gemini looked at the new girl who came inside and she said, "Oh, hello Tetra. Welcome to Titans tower." Gemini smiled at the new comer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, interesting. Us tow in charge of a group now that's wonderful," said Oracle as she smiled small and also looked at their new students that her and Piosen Fang will be in charge of.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 pm
Raven walked up to Hot Spot and Kid Flash. "What did you learn?"

Shade stepped up and strode over to the stage. His head was held high. "Thank you for this honor." Shade was curious as to why he and the others were chosen to be looked after by two of the best students.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:11 pm
"Yes, what have you two learn?" asked Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~

Then Piosen Fang looked at the students who had walked up to the stage and thought to herself, 'Gussing Brotherblood chose us for this job to teach them something and something else. But it must be a great oppurtunity to do this thing. We are his best students and great followers. I remember when I first met Brotherblood, when he came to my acadamy and as I was taught by my old teacher and than he took me in and taught me everything else and now looka at me. I'm one of his best students and I'm one of dangerouse villian ever now. Well, in this acadamy of course.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:11 pm
When all the students were up there Oracle looked at them and said, "Welcome aboard boys." She than looked away as she tood up straight next to Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:29 am
"Hello mam,"Iceshard said.

"Well we didn't get to learn anything becuase he pushed us out of the airshaft,"Hotspot said as he stared at Kidflash.

"What this was your fault so don't blame,"Kidlfash said and then the two of them started fighting.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 am
Suddenly an alarm rung throughout the tower. Robin looked at the girl 'Your sister ?' he asked carefully not wanting to offend her.

Nimbus got up and joined the group slowly not wanting to waste waster time he stood got up to the stage feeling uncomfortable being in the view of so many. He didn't say anything their was nothing to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Starfire got anoyed by Kidflash and Hotspots fighting and said to Raven, "You might want to cover your ears Raven." Then Starfire flew up to Hotspot and Kidflash as they faught, took a deep breathe and yelled, "WOULD YOU TWO STOP IT!" And with that yell she sounded angry and very scary.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, welcome all three of you," said Piosen Fang. She stared at them and than stared at Nimbus as he was the last one to come up and he seem younger than the other two boys too. She than looked away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:35 pm
Hotspot and Kidflash stopped fighting and started shaking after hearing Starfire yell. "Yes mam,"they both said as they looked down at the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff