Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

Dugra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 pm
John looked thoughtful for a moment. "I think I have one." John pulled his bag from his back and rummaged around in it, with the occasional clink of metal. He pulled a map out. "Ah, here it is."

Nizo took the map and handed it to Yero.

"Nizo! I think we were the ones who were supposed to look at it."

"Oh well, kupo. They know what they're looking for, we don't, kupo."

John sighed. "True. Oh, and take that as a, 'it's fine with me' gesture." John said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Yero looked up to John with some joy of the map, and looked back down to read it and locate themselves. "Kupo?"

Luara blinked at him curiously. "What? Is something wrong?"

"According to this map, there's supposed to be a branch road that leads to the mines right where we are. Actually, there's supposed to be a three way cross path here, Kupo!" He looked around to see if he could spot the road, but aside from where they were there appeared to be none, only grass land.

"Is it possible that the roads haven't been used in so long that the grass grew back and covered it? Why don't we just make a new one?" Luara said as though it should be obvious.

"Kupo?" he looked up at her. "Maybe, kupo. But it might also be that the monsters there are so rough that no one goes there anymore, and that's the reason for the road being grown over." He remembered the rings and went to fetch them, leaving Luara with the Life Ring and giving John the Thunder Ring.

"How come he gets Thunder and I get Life?" She said almost in a pouting tone.

"Simple," Yero smiled. "He's the stronger, and if we're working together you'll be better as standby in case of injury rather than full fighting."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:39 pm
John chuckled. "A sound strategy. This last battle's left me exhausted." John sat up against a tree and quickly fell asleep.

"John! This isn't the time to be sleeping, kupo!" It was useless, John was already fast asleep.

John opened his eyes. There was smoke in the distance. He was surrounded by goblins. He executed a simple spin attack, and wiped them all out. He heard a distant roar, padding behind him. Before he could turn around and face the new monster, there was an explosion across his back...

John woke and jumped to his feet, unsheathing his sword. He glanced around and only saw Luara, Yero, and Nizo. He sheathed his sword, saying, "I'm sorry..." John shook his head and closed his eyes as the anger and grief came that so often accompanied that terrible dream.

((Wow, lots of writing there. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:45 am
((It only seems like it rolleyes ))

Luara fell flat in the surprise of John bringing out his sword. "Owchie..." She looked back up at him with a worry line on her forehead. "Are you okay John? Was it something I said?"

"Bad dream maybe?" Yero knew that must be the reason; a warrior who's lost just about all he has often had bad dreams of what he lost, but he didn't want to say anything in front of Luara.

She got herself up as soon as he put away his weapon and went to him, tip toeing to try meeting his eyes with her own to see what was wrong. From poor balance, she leaned against him, and looked up childishly. "You are okay...right?" She said in a hint of worry.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:02 am
John met Luara's eyes. "Yeah... I'm fine. It wasn't anything you said. Yero, you're right. It was a bad dream. It plauges me so often... Are you alright, Luara? That fall looked like it hurt. I'm terribly sorry... I didn't mean to startle you." John shook his head. "I... Don't know how to thank you. You've been so kind to me... You're the closest to family I've had for... A while now."

"What about me, kupo?"

John laughed. "You too, Nizo."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 pm
Luara smiled up at him "Well of coarse!" She stepped back, looking at the ground as she kicked her foot shy like with her hands folded behind her. "After all, you were one of the first people to be nice to me too..."

"You like him Luara, kupo!" Yero teased.

Luara flushed and snapped back, "I do not! He's a friend! We only just met today!"

"Then why is your face all red?" He chuckled. There was some delight in teasing her, especially when it made her flustered.

"That's because you're embarrassing me with your teasing! Let's just get that last drop and go back home." She turned herself and started down the supposed road to the mines.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:58 pm
"H-Hey, wait up!" John yelled after Luara as he ran after her.

"Yeah, wait up, kupo!"

As he caught up with her, John asked, "You like me? Tell me the truth, please."

"It's obviou--"

"Nizo, don't even start." John scolded.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:11 pm
Now she was conered. What was she supposed to say. "Uh--um, Well I--you're...It's too soon to tell!"

Yero bumped himself into Luara to push her on. "Just say it! Yes or no, kupo?"

"Hey...You started this..." She pouted. She looked John over again. He was handsome, and kind! She did have a bit of a crush, but it was something she was unsure about. Maybe she just liked that someone different than her didn't immediately hate her, and she was just curious? "I don't know...I like John as a friend, but I don't know if I like him like him...I don't really have a yes or no answer..."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:32 pm
"Ah." Was there a bit of disappointment in his voice? What? "Well, you're a good friend too. I'm glad to have met you." John smiled.

"I knew it, kupo!"

"Nizo...." John glared at him. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?"

Truth was, Nizo loved to tease John, but John hated it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:52 am
"Sorry I can't give you a direct answer..." Luara looked up at him apologetically. "I just don't know you all that well. That's all." She reached for her bag to go through it for something to eat, and sat down as she did so. "Are you hungry? I have striped apples, rainbow grapes, cherry clusters, star carrots...I think that's it though..."

Yero looked at Luara in a disappointed glare. It was just like a selkie to back away from something they weren't fully confident in. It was obvious she felt something, and so did he, but maybe she was afraid to get involved with something different since things different never really ended well for her.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:50 am
John sat down next to Luara. "It's alright. I'm not hungry, but thanks for the offer... You're right. We don't know each other that well." John laughed.

Nizo sighed. Of course John would just go along with it. He was great at thinking on the fly, so he didn't worry about those kinds of things too much. Either way though, she was right, but he couldn't help but think that they felt something for each other. I'll just leave it for now, kupo... Nizo thought as he started to explore a bit.

"Don't go too far away, Nizo. Don't want you getting hurt, right?" John said, worrying for his safety. "Hey... Luara..." John took the Thunder ring and held it out to her. "Here, you can have this. I don't feel right having it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:51 pm
Luara looked back to him, and down to her other hand. "No, I have one, see? And if we have them separate, we can combine them for a Thundra instead of just a regular thunder. Yero is right with his strategy, about me being more stand by. Don't feel bad." She smiled at him gently, and nibbled at her cherry cluster. She noted that she would have to restock when she got home too. Although, she was thinking more of introducing her new friend to everyone; maybe then they'd behave more around her?

"Hurry up Luara, kupo. So we can get back to the village and get some real rest and restock. You eat too much for one selkie. Kupo."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:58 pm
"Oh? I haven't noticed. Sorry." John slipped the ring back onto his finger, standing up. "Yero is right. We either need to get to your village or get that myrrh."

Nizo came running back. "We're all ready, kupo?" He was clearly excited.

"I am. You ready to go, Luara?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 pm
"Right! To the village! I think Yero is right about that whole, the monsters there are too strong for most caravans, so we should stock up and try someplace else or maybe try there." She jumped up onto her feet. A quick dust off and she started back for home.

Yero sighed. "Sometimes I wonder if she just makes it up as she goes, or if she's actually planned anything. Wait up with the chalice, kupo!" He hurried after her skipping self. "I'm telling that you like him," he teased as soon as he caught up to her. "I can tell you do! I think it might be a good match, kupo."

Luara wrinkled her forehead. "Why do you feel the need to tease me Yero? It just...I don't know..." She slowed down in her position of being teased, and picked up again as she caught herself. "Come on! It'll take less than two day to get home!"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:29 pm
"Whoa! Hey!" John ran after Luara in an attempt to catch up. "I agree with you, Yero... I think she just makes it up as she goes along." Which is one thing we have in common. I'm good at thinking on the fly... Why am I thinking these things at a time like this? John shook his head. I'll have time to think about this later... John thought, catching up to Luara. "Are you fast or what?" Just glad I could keep up, or else I'd slow us down. And that's the last thing I want to do...

"It's just that you might be slower, kupo!"

John rolled his eyes. "Yea, you think I am, but I'm really not!"

"If you say so, kupo! Don't forget the chalice, kupo! Right behind you, kupo!" Nizo yelled after John.

"Good, we'll need that!"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces