Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Sin Vs. Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Sin-Q then stopped and from the sleeves of his jacket around 20 leaves with chakra strings on them flew out. Sin-Q then turn to the side and had ten from each hand hit a tree on that arms side in front and behind him. Sin-Q then waited for Neska next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:32 pm
Neska made a dog come out of his leg and it appeared infront of Sin-Q. Neska then did "Static String Jutsu" as it attached to the dog and it started to move towards Sin-Q, but Neska never stopped moving.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 pm
As soon as the dog appeared leaves with the other half of the string on it rapped around it and dragged it to the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:15 am
Bones came out of the dog breaking the strings. "It is not going to be that easy." Neska said appearing two inches infront of Sin-Q and launching a punch straight for Sin-Q's stomach.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Sin-Q pushed out a large amount of chakra and spinet. "Great palm rotation....."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Neska smiled. "Not this time" He shot a large amout of chakra out. He learn that that was the only thing to stop it.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Before he could push his chakra into it a veil of leaves fall over Sin-Q and he disappeared. He then reappeared and smiled. "Rain of leaves......" A bunch of leaves fall from the sky as sharp as razors on the whole field. Every time a one of the razor leaves got close the just became apart of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:37 pm
Neska throw up his left arm as a shield appear and block all the leafs. Neska looked a Sin-Q "It that a new bloodline or jutsu?"  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:44 pm
"No.....no its something I learned along time ago.......I didn't use it then but I will now......." Thousands on top of thousands of leaves fall from Sin-Q's jacket and began to fly around him. "I made it after seeing Kazekage Gaara us sand.....it took me 3 years to master........" The leaves just flowed around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Neska laughed. "Then it is one of a kind." Neska looked at his shield as he saw a crack in it. "I cracked my shield" neska said dissappearing and reappearing right in from of Sin-Q  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:02 pm
The leaves in the second became a wall. Sin-Q talked through the wall. "They work on there own will to it weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Neska stepped back and did a couple hand Seals. "Katon: Go" he throw his hand at the wall which light on fire.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:26 pm
"Yeah good try with the fire but the leaves are covered in chakra and don't burn......" The leaves then became more of a wave that tried to come down on top of Neska.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 am
Neska smiled "no they will burn" he increesed he amount of chakra and the flame began to turn to a white color.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am
"Yeah but the second one catches fire the leaves let off the black oil stuff that knock fire right out......" The leaves began let off the black watery stuff that fell on Neska hand and the stop the flame. "See........but while your fighting with these leaves what about the leaves behind you..." A whip of leaves was behind Neska ready to smack him down.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff