Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
3rd person takes over!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:45 am
FAllen laughs. She doesn't recal many/any people asking/telling her to bug them. She finds it funny. She is better at bugging/annoying people when she is on caffine...
FAllen understands friends forcing one to be more careful or whatever. She finds it annoying 'cause she doesn't like being careful, and being hurt doesn't bother her.
Gah. Fallen keeps accidently capitilizing the a in fallen, and it annoys her..
She agrees with it being peacful. When she goes with her mom it's harder and she has to be careful with what she says/does so as not to inflict anger on her. Fallen stays up randomly at times, but generllay doesn't get up very early. She isn't a morning person, either..

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:06 am
Well, then Shuppy's the first, please do a good job. Perhaps Fallen should consume some caffeine then, Shuppy wishes he had some caffeine to consume but we've ran out here.
The issue is that Shuppy is not very big as far as guys go, so it's not worth creating a conflict over, plus this way he gets to complain to them endlessly about how broken he is.
Shuppy keeps forgetting to type in 3rd person here, and not to in the other thread, talk about annoying.....
Shuppy can't go with his mom, she's too slow for him, plus then he has to listen to more about her shin splints, it's just not worth it to him.
YAY for not being a morning person. Some of Shuppy's friends are morning people and he just wants to smack the energy out of them some mornings.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:16 am
Fallen laughs. she's not really good at bugging peoples, as she generally tries not to. She has no caffine, which she finds sad.
Fallen is not big, either. She is small. But she likes it because running and escaping people is easier by it.. (in real life..)
Lol, FAllen thinks complaining can be fun..
Fallen says that's alright, and thinks the 3rd person out of place thing is more annoying to Shuppard than anyone..
Fallen's mom goes slowly as well. That's why Fallen's mom generally leads when they're hiking. Fallen would end up going too fast..
Fallen has a friend that wakes up at 6 every morning, atleast during school. Then at like 7 on weekends.. She thinks she's crazy...

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:25 am
Shuppard facepalms, anyone can be good at bugging people, you just have to do it enough.
The only part of his size that makes running and staying away from people is that Shuppard is quite light, there is no weight on his body that's put to waste.
Shuppard finds it quite fun, especially around people with a limited sense of humor, like his friends.
That figures, Shuppy tends to describe his temperment at the best of times to be "prickly".
Shuppy is unable to do things slowly, that's one of the reasons he finds being on crutches immensely irritating, he is forced to be just a little bit slower.
Shuppard laughs, one of his friends gets up at 5 every morning, even on those when there is no school.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:37 am
Fallen thinks that Shuppard's friend is a tad bit crazy... She doesn't understand morning people that well.
Fallen doesn't seek to be good at bugging people. She prefers not to.
So Shuppard likes being light then, right?
Ja, Fallen understands.
Prickly doesn't sound fun... Fallen is sorry.
Fallen doesn't liek going slower, either, and that's partially why she gets upset with the computer she uses. It seems to like going slower..

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:00 am
Shuppy agrees with that judgment, they tell his friend as much fairly regularly.
A noble sentiment, but sometimes it is necessary to do so for certain things to happen.
Shuppy enjoys it as long as it isn't too cold outside, 'cause then he freezes.
Prickly is plenty of fun for Shuppy, as long as doesn't mind being perpetually irritated.
Shuppy is sorry about Fallen's computer and her distaste for slowing-down, he is actually going to upgrade this computer sometime sooner to make it faster, but myself, there's just nothing I can do to help myself right now.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:28 am
Shuppard talked out of 3rd person...
Fallen agrees that there are used for bugging people, but she tries, and fails, to find ways around them.
Fallen laughs. It's always fun to tell one's friend that they're crazy..
Fallen is crazy...
Fallen laughs about the statement about being irritated. She thinks that means it's quite bothersom..
Fallen's computer will not be going faster, as no one supposed to be using it, and she'll be in trouble if she's caught doing so. So no upgrades for her..
She's sorry that Shuppard can't go faster than he can now, but is hoping his computer's speed will help take his mind off it sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:01 am
Shuppy needs to proofread better then......
Also true, but it is most often the simplest and fastest way to get things done, as such it is often the one that Shuppy uses most often.
Indeed it is, especially when one is also crazy.
Fallen doesn't seem too crazy to Shuppy, but then again Shuppy isn't all there either so he's quite unlikely to notice the difference.
It is quite bothersome, Shuppy doesn't think that he could have put it better himself.
That's a bummer. Shuppy wishes he could do something to help but he can't think of anything good.
It's really not a fast computer, hence why Shuppy desires to upgrade it. What's really bothering him right now is how slowly the washer washes his clothes.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:23 am
Fallen laughs. She finds proofreading a drag, thus why she doesn't always catch when her computer cuts off part of what she's typing or when she types in the wrong color..
She agrees. She finds bugging some people to be easy, but she generally needs a reason to bug them first..
Fallen has not really shown her craziness here. It chooses when it comes out, sometimes, and hasn't yet. Most don't notice much anyway..
Fallen is very sorry it is bothersome. She'd hoped she was wrong.
Fallen shrugs, it's not that big a a deal to her. She is fine. Of course, fine as several meanings for her. (one being f-ed up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional, lol)
The washer/s are indeed slow. And often she forgets that there's clothes in them untill they have sat in there long enough too stink again.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:34 am
Shuppy laughs, if Fallen hasn't noticed, Shuppy is only typing in the correct color about 1/2 of the time.
Meh, with Shuppy's prickly disposition he almost always has a reason to bug people.
Shuppy's craziness is locked-up sufficiently deep inside him to not get out often, it doesn't really agree with him much so it needs to stay locked-up.
It is bound to be bothersome, allowing one's self to be bothered by many many things is quite bothersome, and probably bad for Shuppy's health.
Well, with definitions of "fine" like that Fallen is bound to be alright, at least Shuppy hopes so.
Yeah, Shuppy is quite infamous for doing that, but he's got the timer on his watch going right now to alert him of when he needs to go up and deal with it.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:01 pm
Fallen's issue with colors is that she types in a color that isn't teal or black. On her other account it is bad to mess up, because she doesn't want teh accouts linked together. Therefore she mustn't use teal on that one, or (blank) on this one.
Fallen thinks an alarm might help her...
Lol, prikly disposition. Nice.
Fallen's craziness/noncraziness gets her into trouble. (basically am trouble, hehe)
FAllen wishes Shuppard's health to be good and not disrupted by being bothered.
FAllen's definition of fine is the f-ed up one. When she is good fine, she generally says she's alright. Weird phrasing things that most don't notice.. lol
Fallen is sorry for delayed replies, her computer is slow and she keeps getting called away.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Shuppy nods, I have much the same issue, although in my case anyone that looks at them could probably tell that they're both mine, heck go look at my friends list if you want to and tell me if you can figure it out.
Shuppy has found that alarms are quite useful, unless he doesn't want to get-up in which case they are just annoying......
Shuppy does have quite a way with words, or so he has heard.
Shuppy also knows quite a bit about trouble, although that is usually because of his pigheaded-ness and everyone else's attitude.
Shuppy thanks Fallen for her concern but thinks that he'll be fine, if he doesn't have a heart attack when he begins running again, that is.
Aah, that would explain it. Shuppy usually uses adjectives like "fantastic" or "splendid" or "just plain sucky!" with the tone of his voice used to indicate mood.
Fallen's delayed responses are ok, that gives Shuppy plenty of time to find things for the other threads and to resize his pic. (Plus I type kinda slowly on occasion.)

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 pm
W figures we are all prickly at one point or another,
some more than others.
W thought Ironman was excellent.
W's nephew rolled his ankle and really
sprained playing B-ball.

(oh, and hi Shup)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Shuppy is prickly all the time though.
Shuppy is happy what Wakkimus thought Ironman was excellent, he'll put it on his list of things to go see then.
Furthermore, Shuppy is sorry about the rolling of the ankle, he has practically destroyed one of his through various nonsense like that. (unluckily it was the one on my left leg, so when I go around on my crutches I have to be very careful)
Yes, Shuppy knows, he is just an injury waiting to happen.

(Hello back, I don't know how much/if any of that was directed at me so I thought I would just respond to it all)

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:59 pm
( it was directed at yoo...ad anyone else)
W hopes Shup gets well soon, W broke his
leg once many years ago. Ouch! Not fun
for him.
W wasnt sure, but does Shup have a cast?  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff