Medical Headquarters (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:36 am
::The less-creepy nurse was the one serving tea, though she was as blind as the rest she seemed to have all her limbs attached and walked almost as if she was normal if it wasn't from the many sewed marks and scars she would almost seem "human" rather then something out of a horror movie. She'd also place little sandwiches and pastries for him to enjoy.

Meanwhite, Riot and Maya were in her office she sat down in her light purple leather chair and inclined her fingers. "Now tell me why you had to go ruin my fun I was about to let his friend stay under for a few before you had to go shot him" ::She'd growl and sit up narrowing those hues of gold:: "This is MY hospital and I would rather have you not go around and shoot MY patients"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 am
Riot looked at her seriously weirded out. "Look im here to take you to help with training a pupil, things are going to get nasty and i dont need her dying on me. Also i have a girl who needs medical training." He looked out at the lobby trying to figure out this place. "What the hell are you doing here?" He finally asked, this was the one place on the planet that freaked him out. After all his home was in a grave yard.

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Cain Requiem

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 am
The fighter took a seat silently, and took a quick sip of the tea, before deciding it didn't suit him. Instead, he grabbed one of the pastrys another freak of nature nurse brought out to him, although he'd actually gotten used to this one, since the only thing wrong with it was stitch marks all over it. Frankenstein Girls? Maybe she just like's classics, he thought to himself, remembering an old album from before the earth died.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:24 am
ChainedFallacy
Riot looked at her seriously weirded out. "Look im here to take you to help with training a pupil, things are going to get nasty and i dont need her dying on me. Also i have a girl who needs medical training." He looked out at the lobby trying to figure out this place. "What the hell are you doing here?" He finally asked, this was the one place on the planet that freaked him out. After all his home was in a grave yard.

::She'd smile and look to him:: "OH medical training hm? Well why didn't you say so I love helping those who wish to learn about the medical world!" And right there it would seem like she was any ole' doctor wiling to help, instead of the twisted medic scientist that wanted to expeirment on people.

"As for being here well you see I was kicked out of the Faction for my father's reasearch on UH he was murdered in this very place he wanted to make this planet a better place for all he hated the UH and found ways to suppress their powers well I have a much bigger plan.." And there it was her famous twisted smile she looked through a blind and watched her nurses work::

"What about you? I see your an assassin working with Kain something that has to do with Black Rose? Tell me what is this organization and I will tell you how I know so much"

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:36 am
"Actually i know that already, the cells in other people, carry DNA. It is said and in your case proven that DNA also carries memories. Like mating patterns, tropical get aways for those summer storms, or for just those days when your brain isnt enough. Your power is reading, in your case, the data given off by skin cells. I didnt recruit a stranger i know almost as much about you as you do me my dear." Riot sipped a class of tea he had just rifted into his hand. "As for the black rose and Kain, if he chooses to tell you ill let him. But i would appreciate it if you could get rid of our guest so we may leave. Also id make any arrangements needed to keep your patients in good care while your gone. It may be a while." He looked at her and laughed wildly. "I also have some assassinations to attend to and i dont like leaving corpses behind. So maybe i can assist you in getting fresh material for your experiments.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 am
ChainedFallacy
"Actually i know that already, the cells in other people, carry DNA. It is said and in your case proven that DNA also carries memories. Like mating patterns, tropical get aways for those summer storms, or for just those days when your brain isnt enough. Your power is reading, in your case, the data given off by skin cells. I didnt recruit a stranger i know almost as much about you as you do me my dear." Riot sipped a class of tea he had just rifted into his hand. "As for the black rose and Kain, if he chooses to tell you ill let him. But i would appreciate it if you could get rid of our guest so we may leave. Also id make any arrangements needed to keep your patients in good care while your gone. It may be a while." He looked at her and laughed wildly. "I also have some assassinations to attend to and i dont like leaving corpses behind. So maybe i can assist you in getting fresh material for your experiments.

::Golden hues would light up as she smiled. "Ah I see, very well then I trust you to keep things as "normal" as you can around here this is my home and I like to keep it that way as for our guest well I will see to it his friend will get out of here soon, please wait for me here"

And with that she would walk out of her office and into the main hall where her patient was waiting he seemed to be healthier then he looked before he had his injury:: "Come Mr Charles your friend is anxiously waiting for you" ::She'd grin and had Michelle lead him out into the lobby where Cain was::

"Here you are good sir he is ready to go home now to any love ones" Please as if you would be so kind as to leave I need my nurses to disaffect this area"

And there was that kind smile once again, if it wasn't for her twisted way of doing things Maya would almost be attractive::

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 pm
"We need to leave. " Riot grabbed her and jumped quickly to the mansion.

((Extreme writers block, switch threads))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:58 pm
Cain watched, extremely confused by the entire scene, since once the woman came out with Derrick, she'd quickly disappeared, supposedly thanks to the male doctor. More U.H.'s, he thought, before turning back to Derrick, with a smile.

"Hey, bro, what happened? Broken jaw, or somethin'?" he asked with a quick laugh at his expense, before the pair began to make their way out to Cain's car, making simple conversation along the way.

Once they were at the car, they both jumped in and Cain cranked the music, before driving off, heading back to his apartment, which luckily was the across the street from Derrick's complex.

||Off to Housing District, again.||  

Cain Requiem

Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas