Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kekkei Genkai/Clan Jutsu Request (Closed Read Last Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 pm
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan (Mangekyo level or higher)

Name of jutsu/ability: Amaratsu body

Description: This technique is almost like a regular amaratsu, except for a few things. The user must have mangekyo sharingan active. When the opponent goes to strike physically the user channels the chakra into his own body and his body will become like amaratsu, the opponent will go through the user without inflicting any harm, and will take damage as if struck by amaratsu, their body covered in the black flames most likely killing them. The toll from this is just the same as using amaratsu, consuming alot of chakra and hurts the eyes.

Element: Fire?

Type: Ninjutsu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan (mangekyo sharingan or higher)

Name of jutsu/ability: Amaratsu supernova

Description: The user focuses more chakra and then releases it from their eye like a regular amaratsu. It creates a massive black ball of fire from the ground, consuming anything in its range with unholy black flames. Its rather difficult to avoid due to its mass and how sudden it is. It consumes more chakra though and hurts the eye more then a regular amaratsu. The range of amaratsu is equal to the range of what the user's eye sees.

((in other words, anything u can see looking out of the eye, from one side of it to the other will be the size of the ball))

Element: Fire?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm
Kekkei genkai: Byakugan (Gin or Yami)

Name of jutsu/ability: Juuchi Senbon

Description: Comparable to the Amaterasu within the Uchiha's arsenal, the Hyuuga had a ninjutsu within their mysterious white eyes without many knowing. Activating their second stage of the bloodlines, the user makes a momentary eye contact with the opponent's chest. Thousands of senbon needles made of chakra would fly at the opponent, piercing him. They would close all 361 of his chakra points, rendering him unable to use any jutsu after the attack. The senbon needles would travel as fast as the user's eye movement, so as long as the user can keep the opponent within his vision, the attack would hit. It takes a huge toll on the user, so they would have to deactivate Byakugan after usage.

Element: N/A

Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu  

iZann

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 am
Sorry for the wait people!

Zann - alright, but there should be a limit. You can only use it for a certain number of posts, and only a certain level of ninja can use it.

Test Subject - no

zero -
rock wave - that is basically the body filcker... no
big rock finish - alright, but its not really a finishing move
rock show - thats not an attack

huntur - ok  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:35 pm
Kekkei genkai: Shikotsumyaku

Name of jutsu/ability: Bone mines

Description:The transformation of the bones into a device which can explode and or spontaneously combust if under the earth as a land mine

Element: Fire

M o k i F a i r y

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm
Kekkei genkai: Kaguya (Shikotsumyaku)

Name of jutsu/ability: Deadly Reconstruction

Description: With this technique, anyone of the entire Kaguya bloodline (CLAN! Which, I am about to make a arguement about) can regenerate everything within their body and outside their body. You could regenerate even organs and eyes. This means that if someone of this clan was extremely close to death, they could use this technique if they had enough chakra, and survive. However, there are many limits with this technique. The first one is the amount of concentration used to pull off such a technique. It would easily take a few minutes to get the move to begin, but once started, everything would regenerate itself in seconds. Also, using this attack would easily cost 2/3 of someone's chakra, meaning that you couldnt use a whole lot of jutsus before and after the technique.

Element: ( fire, earth, water, wind, lightning, ice, earth/sand) ....

Type: ( ninjutsu, genjtusu, taijutsu) Eh.....taijutsu I suppose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm
m o k i f a i r y - add how they are set up to the description.

ANBU - that seems more like an S ranked move to me. another thing should be that this uses up the last of their chakra, and after that they are forced to retreat. using medical justu of any kind tends to drain ninjas of their chakra, and this is extreme.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Hmmm....okay....fair enough. Drains all chakra, and any sane ninja would retreat. Hmmm...must change it then, huh? Well ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Kekkei genkai: Kaguya (Shikotsumyaku)

Name of jutsu/ability: Deadly Reconstruction

Description: With this technique, anyone of the entire Kaguya bloodline (CLAN! Which, I am about to make an arguement about) can regenerate everything within their body and outside their body. You could regenerate even organs and eyes. This means that if someone of this clan was extremely close to death, they could use this technique if they had enough chakra, and survive. However, there are many limits with this technique. The first one is the amount of concentration used to pull off such a technique. It would easily take a few minutes to get the move to begin, but once started, everything would regenerate itself in seconds. Also, using this attack would easily cost basically all of the user's chakra. After doing this, any wise ninja would retreat, or surely face death.

Element: ( fire, earth, water, wind, lightning, ice, earth/sand) ....

Type: ( ninjutsu, genjtusu, taijutsu) Eh.....taijutsu I suppose.

Nebulosis

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:58 am
Kekkei genkai: The Tendrills Threadings

Name of jutsu/ability: Tearing Thread

Description: This technique allows the user to implant tendril threads into his opponent to inflict more damage and/or destroy internal organs. Though each stage is more powerfull and dangerous than the last, the time needed to complete it increases dramaticly. E.G: Academy Student= 5 seconds/ 1 post, Genin=10 seconds/ 2 posts, Chuunin=20 secs/ 3 posts, Jounin=40 secs/ 4 posts, Kage=80 secs/ 5 posts. Though if the target escapes the technique before the final post only damage up to the last post takes effect, so if a Kage was stopped on the 3rd post he wouldn't kill the person but he would cause internal bleeding.

Academy student= Used to cause a slightly more damage to skin by making several punctures, though only a few cm's deep.

Genin= Can only implant a small amount of thread to damage muscle tissue.

Chuunin= With a slightly longer thread this can be used to cause internal bleeding, which is harder to heal.

Jounin= With this you can target an organ but only damage it slightly, which is likely to slow down the opponent.

Kage= The most powerfull of the Tearing Threads, this allows the user to attack all the major organs. Though this is the slowest of the techniques it is completely lethal and almost impossible to break.

Element: earth/sand

Type:ninjutsu, taijutsu (taijutu because you need to be touching the opponent)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 am
anbu - accepted
zarud - there needs to be a limit on how many times it can be used in battle. is that number one?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 am
Une suel fois oui! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 am
alright then accepted.

yes i know what that said, it said A visual time yes! odd translation though xd  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 am
Thank you, I have a question. Am I able to use the custom jutsu straight away at rank 1 ?

And yes, I'm trying to learn french. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 am
quel rang ĂȘtes-vous?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 am
perkydemonofdoom
quel rang ĂȘtes-vous?

I was academy but now I'm genin. So I'm thinking that your going to say "You need to be a chuunin." ?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff