WWE Backstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:35 am
*JD smiled at the thought of a Bra and Panties match. He looked from Tido to Kari then back to Tido* "The Bra and Panties match sounds entertaining! I would have to get a front row seat for that! *JD laughed a little*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:15 am
natedog hears there coversation and picks is head up and says "most defenatly"  

hahaman89
Crew

hahaman89
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:40 am
nate walks around looking for a partner  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:09 pm
"Oh great...pervs..." I end up going to my locker room , getting ready for the match.  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

the master65

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:12 pm
well hello i here to tell u good luck may i help to get gready holds a blue mat  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:10 pm
*Kari laughs to herself, and watches Velvet go to her locker room*
"Well, I'll talk to you guys later, I need to get ready for my match."
*Kari smirks and walks over to her locker room*  

Kari 215

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm
Nightmare walks backstage. His title still hung over his back. He walked down the hall to head towards his locker room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:34 pm
Blackjack walks around the back listening to Dragon Force. He rests his back against the wall watching everybody walk around as they past by.  

Thorax_The_Impaler316

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm
Nightmare walks out of his locker room. His face had bruises all over. The cut had healed a small bit. The Black eye smade him a little scarier making his eyes almsot a pure black. He walked out to find the tag team champions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:14 pm
natedog sees nightmare "dude u alright?"  

hahaman89
Crew

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:18 pm
JD sat on a chair staring into his tag team gold. Bandages covered his head and chest from the brutal beating from the sledgehammer. He would have to sit out for a while because of the cracked ribs until they heal, which shouldn't be too long.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 am
Velvet walks past, milkshake in hand, and sees natedog and Nightmare talking. "He'll be fine," she says, going past them. "He's already up and walking. He'll be set for his next match in no time."  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:02 pm
Nightmare nodded "i'm fine but the thing is i don't understand why i am the one almost beaten bloody when you seem perfectly dandy" he turned to Natedog  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:57 am
hey man why so tense dude i thought we was partners ?  

hahaman89
Crew

the master65

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 am
*pass by*netdog congrats on beathing me hope your ready go to hell beacuese i going to gm office ask him personaly to put me in a mach agains u later enjoy your victory *trows him a box wich it have my golden rod and a congrats letter*  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff