Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm
"Very well. We agree to leave weapons in this room, and if it becomes necessary to defend this place, we can just run up here." Erik stepped forward. "I'm Erik. Nice to meet you. Sure, we got off on the wrong foot, but we can get past that, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 am
"Of course we can," Shea said as he stepped forward."My name is Shea."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 pm
"Well, now that we're on a first name basis, let's grab something to eat- and on my nonexistent honor, I won't try anything funny." Erik said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 am
"I want try anything funny either," Shea told him."On a thieves honour."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 pm
"I can just take that to the bank..." Erik said, as he walked along the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:39 am
"Better than non-existent honour,"Shea said, following him.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Erik chuckled. "I say non-existent because I shouldn't exist right now...I'm supposed to be dead. But, being dead has it's advantages."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 am
"So why are you here right now?" Shea asked Eric.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:34 pm
"The death was staged." Erik said, arriving in the kitchen. "I needed to throw my enemies off my tail. I managed only to cut ties with old friends, for the darkness still pursues me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 am
"It would have been better for you to get rid of the darkness and keep in touch with your friends," Shea ssaid to Erik as the walked into the kitchen.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:05 pm
"Have you never heard of the saying 'to fool your enemies, you must first fool your friends'?" Erik said, as he started to raid the kitchen. "There's some dried veggies and meats...how about stew?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am
"I don't eat meat," Shea told Erik." And no, I havn't"  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm
"Veggie Soup for you, then?" Erik asked. Erik set about preparing stew for himself and soup for Shea. "It's an old saying, it is. Besides, I'm dealing with a guy with a piece of a god's very soul. That'll make it tough to escape him."
(Even if I skip worlds...) Erik thought  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 am
"Then the only way for you to get away from him is to kill," Shea said to Erik.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 pm
"You don't think I've been trying?!" Erik shouted. He shook his head. "Sorry. It's just that...every time I get close, he slips away...he's just too powerful. but I've heard of something happening here in Opalescant City that has Krious's mark all over it. people getting killed for their religion...if Krious isn't behind this, then I'll kill whoever is and move along."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff