Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 pm
1. Box lady
2. hide and seek children stressed
3. sea
4. and the "I will kill you in one hit" big lady  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:08 pm
Oh, another ghost that annoyed me was blinded. She an awesome ghost but saying "My eyes!" for like the 50th time it starts to get old  

OoEchooO

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:36 pm
OoEchooO
Oh, another ghost that annoyed me was blinded. She an awesome ghost but saying "My eyes!" for like the 50th time it starts to get old

I bet!!

"My Eyes"

"ALRIGHT ALREADY I GET IT"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:56 am
The mourners and the Doll twins were the most annoying to me stressed  

+Pretty Strawberry+

hazellazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:10 pm
SithVicious is currently playing CB without me and it makes me sad, but for the first game I think man with long arms annoys me the most... *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:28 pm
Anyone ever notice that long arms looks kinda like Marilyn Manson? Anyways, I am bad at finding type 14 flim in FF2, so when more than one ghost attacks me, I usually don't have enough type 14 and it takes FOREVER to beat them. But I suppose that's just my own lack of mad skillz.  

SithVicious

hazellazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:36 pm
SithVicious
Anyone ever notice that long arms looks kinda like Marilyn Manson? Anyways, I am bad at finding type 14 flim in FF2, so when more than one ghost attacks me, I usually don't have enough type 14 and it takes FOREVER to beat them. But I suppose that's just my own lack of mad skillz.
It's Karma, Jules. You shouldn't be playing without me and my mad walkthrough reading skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:10 pm
I hate scicle bearer from FFII and the guy with the ricepicker hat in FFI (but his name escapes me for now).  

The Essence of Evil

smilylady

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:52 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
Ok. I have one ghost that PEEVES me! So, I'm wondering if anyone else have ghost that tick them off. That one ghost that you just wanna smack, lock in a box and make sure they STAY there??

Mine?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BROKEN NECK

ME too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:47 am
The one for me would have to be that blinded chick in Fatal Frame 3. I was fighting her for the first time and she dissappeared and I didn't know where she was and then all of a sudden her hands were coming around the sides of the camera and I screamed.....then she punched Miku's eyes out.....screamed even more...*Shivers* They are sooooooooo hard.  

Dagger Klinge

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kysis Liari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:32 pm
No matter how much I absolutely adore Sae, she is my biggest bummer right now. Chapter 7 is totally pwning me to no end. I'll be running and gimp will suddenly swisha through me..... and then I cry. I've been stuck for the last month (the sad part is this is on normal mode).

Oooo! From one, the random chick in the kimono which comes flying out in the kimono room. I forgot to pause once when I wandered off from the game, and when I came back she was attacking me, and doing way too much damage! Ahhh! After CB, the first one is so much faster (and they hurt so much more).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:25 pm
Ok since I have only played ff2 I don't know most of the ghost you are talking about...ne way on with my ghost.....

The box lady scared the crap outta me cuz i didn't expect it.

The hide and seek kids...."over here" Yea brats when I find ya you're gonna be in for it!

The doll and the girl....omg it's Samara times two!!

The red kimono....when I heard that bell I'd squrm big time...but she's so darn cute and stuff. Why did she have to wear that bell again??

And then Sae (I think) I hate her so much.....weirdo lol  

Rubber_Duck_Orgy

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Vector Witch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:32 pm
the woman in the box-she is creepy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:00 pm
I HATE STROLLER GRANDMAS FROM FATAL FRAME III SO BAD.

And Teh Krazy Kusabiman. (Pet Name) From CB and Teh Torminty. Yes, he's in both. :O

I'm also not a big fan of Crawling Woman in Teh Torminty when Miku has to fight her when you're under the floor. HER FATAL FRAME IS SO HARD TO GET.

And Kuze Head from Teh Torminty. She's so frickin random with her Fatal Frames it makes me angry.

And last, the twin and her doll twin from CB. They got me into big trouble in a sketch I did of that scene in chibi style. It was freaky looking and my dad didn't really like it so much. XD  

battery acid lollipop

` E M O

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:23 pm
I know what ya mean about friggin Stroller Grandma. Shes stopping me for finishing the first bits of the missons.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff