Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tomemari434

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 am
tomemari's bunshin came into the office
" sorry to bother you Sir but the real me gave this to me to give to you it was given by Monzaemon of Suna"
Tomemari's bunshin handed the scroll to the yukikage  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:29 pm
zolo walks in to office gose to the desk and leasves a note saying "gyou i know i was being a pest and i want to appalogiz for my acktions i should have nown better so im sorry i will be leaveing the villige until i've learnd my lesson so when im gone pleas take over my shop until i've returned

yours sincerly:zolomari zemai

zolo reads the note and takes his forms with him then backsaway from the desk and leaves the office and says "good bye gyou have a good time with out me anoying you" shuts door and leaves like he never exsisted
(gyou look at the pfofiles o and did leave just not forever)  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm
Kamai appeared at the office desk and left a Note saying "sense my senser appoligys for all iv done and thanks again for spearing me i proboby didnt diserv it" at the bottom it says "you top apprentice Karoso Kamai ninja "  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:37 pm
zolo walks into office and says "hay gyou ive returned and im not that anoying person any more and its been 5years since the last time ive been in here and now im 22 years old now so iv grown up alot i missed this villige and i want to knoe if i cand make a room with no jutsu only thes two hands and alot of bricks" zolo then returns his files and waits for an answre  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:23 pm
"Gyou smield "well, your cousin is apart of the village again."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:01 pm
kamai walks in the room and sees solo and says "HAY LONG TIME NO SEE! so whats been up with you o and as you can see im not dead Thank god gyou speared my life i still dont know why he didnt kill me but im really thankful and im back with the village for good"  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Kamai then walks up to the desk and asks gyou "i have no where else to sleep so can i sleep in the back of the academy?" waiting for a answer Kamai nodes off to sleep from exhaustion from the stress of the thangs all going on with the akatsuki and gyou trying to kill him before ZZZZZZZ.............ZZZZZ and kamai started to fall to the ground  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm
kamai then hit the Floor from falling and said in a mumble "ow don't hit me" and then punched o hole in the floor with his fist sill in the hole and his fist bleeding kamai still slept  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm
a day later kamai wakes up and says "wh..what happend?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:02 pm
"make a house in the village, i will fund it."  

Havok-Trance

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 am
Kamai nods and says "yes sir i will thank you" kamai then heads to and open area of the snow village to make a house  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:45 pm
kamai reappeared in Gyou's office and says "well i was wondering since there is no academy students the house im making tis part school could it be a jonin academy?"  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:29 pm
"you can make it the barracks, and base of the anbu" Gyou smiled "that's right you are now the anbu leader."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:41 pm
Kamai in shock and his mouth wide open says "M.....mu...ME...... ME Leader of the anbu!!!!! you've got to be kidding me Thank you Gyou my schools almost done i have one day left to build it thank you for all your kindness" kamai then bows to Gyou and turns smiling to go work on his school or A.K.A Anbu Base  

fire assasin8

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:36 pm
zolo comes in and says "hay gyou i like pie" then zolo leavs  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff