Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:25 pm
Monzaemon came of a boat and walked towards Tomemari " I have this to give to your kage, I must pay back what my brother has taken" monzaemon said as he took out the things. " This is a scroll Zeramaru took, this is a little alliance note please on behalf of the kazekage take this to him" Monzaemon went back on his boat and sailed away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:06 am
"What about me Rain?" Tokiri asked Rain  

ChiSong

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:10 pm
"Get on the boat."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:19 am
tomemari handed the scroll to her bunshin and told it to give to the kage
and faced rain
" lets go !"  

tomemari434

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:31 am
"We are off." He jumped off the boat and cut the two ropes holding it on the dock. His body flickered and he was on the boat again."Captain we are go." The captain steered the ship to the sand.((as far as we can get atleast, then just post at the sand gate.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:49 pm
zolo past the harbor to the gate  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:23 pm
comes back gets on his little boat an leaves the snow villige with his last words "good bye my people ill miss you" then sailks away  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:05 pm
Kamai now so angry at him self saw solo and yelled "well my goodbyes to you im probably going to die when gyou finds me so goodbye"  

fire assasin8

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:09 pm
zolo looks back and sees his cousin and just keeps on going saying to himself "what the hell is he crazy or something he's going to get himself killed if gyou finds him here then i will probable get killed to great" then leaves out of sight  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:10 pm
as kamai arrived at the snow harbor he bent down and wrote in the snow "i entered and started with this village and i betrayed it and now its probably is my grave place" Kamai marks a spot on the ground thats says "Grave" and then kamai sat on the pole right next to it waiting for Gyou to come and kill him  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:11 pm
Gyou walked up to kemai, "i do not want to kill you, if you swear alligence to the snow, you can become apart of hte village again."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:56 pm
Kamai still siting on the pole and says"well i really have no chose and when i was here i got ignolaged and not thretined so i swear my loyalty to you and this village" kamai stared to smile in releaf from not filling cornered by mikyo and gyou kamai jumps off the pole in front of gyou and says bowing "Thank you for spareing my life...... sense i will not disappoint you or you can kill me with no struggle at all"  

fire assasin8

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:22 pm
zolo returens after five years whent by and says "man i...im back home i missed this place i wonde if kamai is is dead if so i have one more cousin left man im hungry i want some ramen i wonder if gyou is pissed at me for leaving and...." zolo hears a noise in the water "its just a fish i wondre if gyou will let me build a room out of bricks with out the use of any jutsu" grummble grummble "man im hungry" zolo heads for his ramen shop for ramen  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Gyou smiled "i am a fair person."  

Havok-Trance

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:57 pm
Kamai bows and says "thank you from my heart and...........you thank you could train me sweatdrop maybe you could?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff