Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rainbow Glaciers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm
"Hmm, that's pretty interesting." After staring at it for a moment, Luo then turned back around. The two were standing right in the middle of a huge rainbow. "I read the rules to the chuunin exams this year, and I noticed they changed them. The other genin are allowed to try and actually kill you. The proctors are supposed to try and stop them, but if they're too late then..." Luo paused for a moment. "Anyway, there are no proctors in the second stage of the exam. It'll just be us. So I wanted to ask you if you think you are ready for this?" Luo awaited Zane's response. He knew what it would be, but he wanted him to understand the severe danger of what they were doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:32 pm
Zane chuckled. He half expected this. Luo was always calculating and thinkng one step ahead. Him on the other hand, had not even thought about it. Why should he? Why worry about something that's out of your control. "Listen buddy, I know where you're getting at. Yes I'm ready for this, do you actually think I'm going to die before I finally beat you in a match. You can't get rid of me brother," Zane laughed as he punched the air and held his fist out at Luo. "We're ready for this, besides, how many life or death situations have we faced. This is nothing," laughed Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Luo nodded. "Fine then. If you're ready, then so am I. We'll remain together throughout. Together until the end right?" Luo hit Zane's fist with his own and smiled. "They will know the fury of the mist village."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:47 pm
"Heh, that's right, we are true ninjas, and we will use this oppurtunity to show them that no other village bears stronger ninjas than that of the Mist," Zane declared.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 pm
Luo nodded as the wind blew. He stared off for a moment before getting a bit bored. "Okay, it's officially your turn to pick the next place to go. So where to Zane?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 pm
Kemai popped up out of the snow "so how the village treating you"  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 pm
Luo looked at the man for a second. "It's been pretty...well uneventful. The Yukikage wasn't there, I haven't met any other genin, and the only snow ninja to talk to me has been...you. Speaking of which, is this all you do all day? Sneak up on people?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm
"WHOA!" screamed Zane as he fell back surprised at somebody just popping out of the snow like that. "Ouch..." Zane said as he got back up to his feet. "Hey you're the one from earlier. Well the village is pretty cool! In more ways than one too. Don't mind him, he gets a little grumpy when he has nothing to do," Zane laughed. "When I become a chuunin I want to come here to train my Hyoton and learn the snow jutsus," Zane replied.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:17 pm
" stressed " Luo clenched a fist. The man kept popping up and leaving. It was irritating him. "Alright, where to Zane?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm
"Uh....hey lets go to the library! I haven't been there! And we may find something cool there!" suggested Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm
Luo nodded. "Okay, let's head there. Maybe I can read up on the snow ninja and their techniques. Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm
"Alright, lets go!" Zane began to ran towards the Snow Library  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm
Luo promptly followed Zane to the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm
Kemai followed "ya sorry i just watch the village ans my gennin falls asleep allot so ya he probably asleep" Kemai laughed  

fire assasin8

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces