Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:38 pm
((Whatever.))

Bankotsu practically saw that Gyou's sword was going to come through the earth, so he hoped out of the back way by opening his hand seal, before he even breached the surface of the shell. Bankotsu then looked over at Kamai, "Whats his problem," He said as his earth dragon disappeared. Bankotsu's eyes then turned from pale white to a darkish red color. Chakra began to crush the earth around him, "Neo Byakugan." He then took a look over at Gyou not even moving his body or his eyes. He got into his Hyuuga stance, and began to pace himself backwards.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Imaoro Walked out of the gate he glared at Gyou and Bankotsu as he walked down the path.  

chris redfield25

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Gyou rushed at Bankotsu with his katana ready, he gripped his Bo-staff to be ready to attack if bankotsu jumped to the sides or jumped up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Bankotsu just shook his head as Gyou rushed himself, he just began to turn using his chakra to rotate himself then propelling it using 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Gyou was hit by the strikes of the spin and sent up into the air, with out a minute to wait he grabbed two tagged shuriken and through them just outside of Bankotsu's Trigram spin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Right as Bankotsu released he saw the tagged shurikan. He knew he couldnt do anything but raise his arms for impact just as they exploded his body was propelled into the air. He did a hand sign in the air and the earth below him scooped him up and caught him. He then stood up and faced him and hurried to get back into his stance.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:18 pm
Gyou smiled as he fell quickly towards the ground he braced himself, as soon as he hit the ground he rolled and leaped high into the air, he sailed over Bankotsu he began to control the snow around Bankotsu to spear and sharpen readying to shoot from the ground. Gyou grabbed a dozen Shuriken and tossed them all at Bankotsu as a distraction, as he readied for a new attack. he took a small breath and just like before the air froze into razor sharp ice that drifted swiftly, almost invisible towards Bankotsu. Gyou looked around the Snow the place he loved, he would never give up, he would forever fight for the Snow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:01 pm
((Go ahead pierce him with the snow, im getting tired but he will climb out of the ground, and leave cause im gonna do a time skip.))

Bankotsu deflected the shurikan by using the heavenly spin. He then sat there waiting for Gyou's next attack.

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:36 pm
(kk, yea, sorry for the arguement awhile back)

Gyou laughed as the razor like pieces of ice, began to saw at Bankotsu cutting him open every where it could across his face, and through his robes. Gyou flipped backwards and threw two shockwaves tag kunai at Bankotsu's feet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Bankotsu was cut up by the snow razor blades, but when the tags were thrown at his feet they were put out because the earth had engulfed them. As Bankotsu fell from pain he sunk into the earth his place of healing. He sunk 20 feet beneath the earth the earth engulfing him into his body, his mouth and eyes and whatnot.

((Its alright we all have our moments, it was my fault too. But go away so that I can have my 2 day time-skip haha.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:07 pm
Gyuo smiled as the shockwave tags went off sending the earth around Bankotsu shattering and flying "i will let you go, for you are worthy of life." Gyou said walking towards the village he turned slightly "next time, there will be no mercy."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm
The snow above Bankotsu began to shake and unearth itself. Bankotsu climbed out of his self made hole with most of his cuts and injuries healed. He then walked away from the gate, and toward the harbor, "My loss wasnt a total loss."  

Ducttape_Bandit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:04 pm
kamai formed from the snow on the ground clapping and says "vary nice fight if i say so my self 2 of the most powerful fighting is always a good fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:10 am
*Walks through*"Im seeing someone"Ryugan says while smirking.  

lildizzle1516

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:32 am
jedi appeared next to Ryugan looks like fun doesnt it  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items