Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm
Kemai walked up "yes i was one of the first in this village and hyoton i can teach you hyoton move i use to be leader of it i still im. after the exams ill teach you come skills if you want  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm
Luo nodded still reading. "Exactly. We could learn these jutsu while we're here before the exams. That's why I wanted to see the Yukikage. Also, their technological advancements are remarkable. If every village used the solar energy they do here, we could reduce emissions by..." Luo's mind began to trail off as he began to scribble numbers on a piece of paper.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm
"There he goes again...like I said before, you can just ignore him," said Zane until it clicked the fact that this guy had his bloodline. "Wait really? You could teach me? The only thing I've been able to do with my bloodline is learn how to do jutsus with one hand. And my sensei hasn't had time to teach me what else I could do with the bloodline."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm
*walks in the library coughing. Sees Zane and Luo* Hey you guys *sits down on a chair near them* This place is absolutly amazing... Oh. Have you guys seen any of the other gennin yet?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm
"Nope but it seems my clone just missed you I guess. I'll leave my clone behind there in case any other genin show up," Zane says to Luna.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm
What are you talking about *clone walks in behind me* Oh. I raced him here to get my blood pumping *cold* Looks like I beat him. Theres nothing like the origingal *smiles*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:28 pm
"Dude what happened?" asked Zane as he walked over to the clone. "Sorry dude, she's right," replied his clone. The real Zane sighs, "I guess you're right. Still, I got a lot of training to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm
Luo finally finishing his equation stared at it. "Wow. We'd save billions of dollars, and lower emissions enough to set the progress of pollution back thirty-nine years." Luo then tore the piece of paper up and looked up. "Oh, hi Luna. What took you so long?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm
"Welcome back to the real world buddy," said Zane, "and you're one to talk. Now clone, go back to the gate and do a little reconaisance, see who else shows up for the exams," commanded Zane as the clone agrees and heads back to the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm
I took a wrong turn. *smiles and coughs* I think I might head to the springs for a little while.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm
Luo shot Zane a quick glare and then let it go. He then smirked a bit at Luna. "The springs huh? Feeling under the weather?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm
"I wouldn't be surprised, the weather here could really get to you if you're not used to it. Things seem a lot rougher here than they do in the Mist. At least there all we have to worry about is not bumping into things cause we can't see," mentioned Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Luo continued to read for some time, flying through books, making notes in his little book. He'd read up on all the villages ninja's, the jutsu they teach up until the genin level, and their genjutsu. Luo then remembered something. "Hey Zane, there's a wind genjutsu we never learned that I remember. Do you wanna go learn it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 pm
"WHAT!?" shouted Zane before he clasped his mouth once again. "what!?" he whispered in a high pitched voice. "Heck yes i want to learn it. Let's go!" Zane commanded.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Luo nodded. "Good. We also need to learn all the other basic genjutsu. I have a feeling we'll need all three aspects of jutsu to beat this, and we currently only have a few genjutsu." Luo then stood up. "So let's go to the training grounds and do this." With that, Luo stood up closing the last book.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff