Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #1(outside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Marquis appears on a hill overlooking Reiken and Kemai. He crouchs down and smiles, pulling out a scroll and reading from it, this ancient scroll was once his sensei's and he only needed a little time to memorize the next jutsu he was about to try and perform. Marquis makes a number of handsigns and slams his hands into the ground. From out of the snow erupts a hill of rock, powdering the snow off it as it is created Marquis smiles as he stands upon it Sekkai Saka (Rock Hill Creation),

Concentrating his chakra marquis stands at the very peak of his newly created hill and starts making the handsigns he then slams his hands into his hill and concentrates his chakra into the earth. Marquis always takes his time when learning a jutsu so he makes sure to do it right. suddenly after much time of waiting the hill begins to spin at a tremendous rate making it nigh to impossible to stand on unless you are on the peak which remain unspinning Bouseki Take (Spinning Peak) with a smile marquis is quite proud of himself and takes a break while the hill keeps spinning. He pull out from his backpack a piece of bread and tears off a piece. the spinning of the hill eventually stops as marquis continues eating, pulling out an assortment of fruits: apples, oranges and peach's he munch's away. All the fruits are slightly frozen however which is a bit bothersome but nonetheless they taste delicious.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 pm
"BORED!" Marquis whistles and his clay eagle swoops him up from the hill and makes for the gates with tremendous speed, the eagle obviously doesn't like the cold one bit.  

marquis27

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Raiken saw the man leave and nodded to himself thinking " This place is a foolish ghost town, it has done nothing but hold me back ever since I cam here.... time for change..." he said turning and running as he jumped into the air forming hand signs, he smirked as large wings made from pure lightning burst from his back flying him towards the mist village.... his new home...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm
zain arrived to the training field and notice several ninjas practicing there own jutsus, zain walked around to find a good spot.
this spot is good... zain sited a big rock and sit on top of it and meditate.
zain's chakra concentrates it in to his entire body and continue to force it to burst and melting the snow around him  

zain altaniz

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 pm
form the lightning jutsus that i have been doing since,i'm not that stable to use them so i have to practice harder....
zain stood up form the rock he's sitting on and start using Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
as he used his few lightning jutsus to some dead trees around him for seaching and discovering some new jutsu.
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu...
Raikou Henge no Jutsu.....
and blast the clone from and trees...and as he jumps towards to a big trees...drawing his claymore while in the air...Nagare Isou no Jutsu sending lightning current chakra to the claymore and slicing the tree into to blasting by explosion form the empact of the jutsu that zain created...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 pm
while the mist cleared form the explosion, he manage to have a little chakra left form his claymore.realizing the he cause more than a half of the chakra left.its just enough for my lightning combo....
sited a big stone,zain performed hand seals while approaching its target
Raiton: Raizume.. as he approach near the stone he immediately Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi replacing a big explosive stone clone.
the clone smashing the stone with a claymore with lightning current on it adding the damage dealt by the exploding stone clone. damaging the half of the stone and living the other half flying towards zain. as soon a zain landed.backsliding form target zain use Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu summoning two lightning clone and he sent it to the both side far to his back and immediately performed handseals..Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu... having concerated lightning blade chakra into his hand a jumps towards the stone cutting it in half, form the jutsu zain performed dividing the stone towards the two clones. the lightning clone use Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu and destroying the stones living only dust and mist of the explosion of the lightning combo jutsu.  

zain altaniz

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:11 pm
after using a the lightning combo jutsu, zain walked around the crater,that the exploding stone clone having the claymore with a Raiton: Raizume cause by it.
while doing down to the slops of the crater it happens that he saw his sword glowing having a little bit of Nagare Isou no Jutsu has left. zain picked his sword up and walk away form the creater to find a more suitable place for training.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 am
titan walks in to the training grounds and see that thars some other ninjas i the training groundstitan says to him self looking aroud well my little puppet buddy pulling his puppet out named snow lets get to the trainingtitan pulls out 3 scroll titan looking over the scroll thay where for Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu - Poison Mist Hell so he got some poison balls that he made put tham in to his puppet well lets see if this works snow runs p and shots out noting and the poison come out of this head well after his 20 time trying it he got got it so he looked at a other one well this one is Chakra no Tate - Chakra Shield so titan try to use the chakra shield the 1st time and it gos in smoke well that did work to go after the 60 time trying to do it he got it.so the next one was Black Secret Technique Crisis of Two Début hes siting thar looking over the scrolls well i going to need a other puppet for this well i going to go home and make a biger one for more of a Defense use titan run off out of the training grounds  

Uritra

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:32 am
Zane appears at the training grounds and unsheathes his blade. "Alright, time to get a warmup in," he says as he practices his sword technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:14 am
After an hour of intense sword training, Zane sheathes his blade and pull out the scroll given to him by Luo. It contained a copy of the ligthning jutsus given to them by Shiro. "Okay, lets start with the basics, Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu."

Zane practiced the handsings to make sure that he got the order correctly, then started to harness his chakra. 1/5

"Okay time to try it, Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Zane yelled but nothing happened. "Hm...maybe I didn't use enough chakra." 2/5

"Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" This time a puff of smoke exploded in front of Zane. Once the smoke cleared, a Zane looking rag doll lied on the ground, presumably incapacitated. "Aw man..." 3/5

"Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he performed the jutsu once again. This time, a Zane clone appeared in front of him, but it had no arms. "That's a bit creepy." Zane sighed 4/5

"That's it, I'm going to get this: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as a puff of smoke blew in front of him. Out of the smoke appeared an exact replica of Zane, sparks flying off of him. "Boosha, I did it!" 5/5  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 am
"Alright clone, go to the guild hall and remain there while I stay here and train," commanded Zane as the clone agreed and took off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 am
Alright...time to try out the electric resistance training. Zane sat down, focused all of his chakra, and meditated. He was trying to conver his chakra into lightning. He kept going at it, not willing to stop even though it was beggining to pain him.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am
After several hours, Zane noticed that when he pulled out his chakra, it turned into a bright yellow. "Well...ugh...at least I'm getting somewhere. This is brutal though," muttered Zane as he continued with the training.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm
After several more hours of training, Zane continued charging his chakra when all of a sudden sparks flew out from his hand. His hand was blackened from the sparks as he grabbed his hand in pain, "Jeez...that's painful," cried Zane. "But I'm almost there, I've almost got it!" Zane continued his training.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Zane began to train his body physically as he focused the lightning chakra. As he threw a punch, sparks would fly from his fists. Every movement felt like a knife stabbing into him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff