Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 pm
"Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu," Zane exclaimed. Suddenly the clone gasped. "Did I do it?" Zane asked anxiously. "Uh...no...but it seemed like the numbers themselves shook a little." Zane fell to the ground..."Oh brother..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 pm
"Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu!" A fine ocean spray blew around Luo's clone. "Okay, you got that down, but now you need to harness the genjutsu itself." Luo sighed.

(3/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm
"Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" Zane's clone once again looked at the paper. "The three is half faded, but they're all still in the correct order," the clone laughed. "Ugh...I suck at genjutsu!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm
"Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he focused even more. "Okay all of the numbers are now gone! You're supposed to mix them not make them dissapear stupid!" retorted the clone. "Don't push me!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 pm
Luo shook his head. "That's not it. You have two clones running around Zane, you just don't have the normal amount of chakra you would."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm
((Um...is your account glitched too? Cause on my screen, I can still see the easter event screen that just popped up out of nowhere...))

"Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu!" A fine ocean spray mist that seemed to rise from the lake swirled around Luo's clone. He blinked a little and shook his head. "I got flashes of something horrible, but not the whole thing."

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 pm
"You're right. I have to really make extra effort to do this! It's just that I get a feeling that the others should be arriving at the gate any second now." Zane closed his eyes and gathered his focus. I'll get it this time around. "Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu!" he locked the handsign. The clone looked at the piece of paper and saw the number 312. "Hey that's it you did it." exclaimed the clone. "Whew....man that's rough," Zane sighed as he sat down to catch a breather.

(Yeah it did for me too)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:07 pm
"Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu!" The ocean mist rose up again around Luo's clone, and it didn't move. It's mouth was open, and it didn't blink. Suddenly, it poofed. "I guess the nightmare was too intense. Water clone jutsu!" Another water clone popped up and he looked at it. "So what's a clone's biggest nightmare, or my clone at least?" The clone looked at him. "Being trapped in the Mangekyou Sharingan's genjutsu. Since I'm a clone, being hit only hurts for a second and then I'm gone, but that jutsu is like thousands of days in three seconds." Luo nodded. "That's why it poofed." He thought for a moment and then sighed. "Well, time to try, Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill)" Luo instructed the clone to just run around the valley. The clone nodded, and began to run. "Hey, I'm gonna go stalk my clone and see if I can do this genjutsu and cause it to loop in circles." With that, he ran off a bit, stealthily following the clone. His first try he did the handsigns quietly stating, "Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" As the clone ran, it didn't do anything Luo sighed.

(5/5)

(1/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm
*walks over to where Luo and Zane are training* Hey guys. *looks less flushed* What are you guys learning now. *turns to Zane* when your done with that I was wondering if you could help me with some new jutsus. i gotta train up before the exams. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Zane pulled out of his pack a sandwich that his granfather had packed for him the day before and because it was still good Zane started eating it. "Wether it was good or not, I'm so hungry I'd eat anything," Zane chuckled as he took his first bite. Zane looked over at Luo who was looking pretty silly stalking his own clone. "You look like a total goofball" Zane yelled out to him. Turns to Luna..."Yeah sure what is it that you want to learn?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Luo muttered, "Shut up." As he heard the comment getting farther away from them. He'd catch up with Luna when he was done learning this last one. "Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" The clone looked around for a second. "Huh? Oh, nothing." Luo sighed. Nothing.

(2/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm
"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" The clone stopped for a moment and looked around and then kept walking in the right direction. "Hmm, he's starting to get affected." Luo said to himself.

(3/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Well. I was wondering if you could teach me another elemental one. I only know ones in water, but I was wondering if you could teach me a few in earth or fire. Water is useless against a snow ninja. *is shoveling snow with my foot*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm
"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" For a few minutes, his clone went in circles without noticing, then he said, "Oh wait, wow, I've been going in circles, woops." It then continued the right way. "Close," Luo whispered.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:25 pm
"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" For fifteen minutes, the clone wandered aimlessly in circles without knowing it. It looked funny to Luo. It then got really confused. "I don't get it, How did I end up back here? I've gone every way possible!" It than began running faster, but every way it went, it ended up in the same area. Luo then dispelled the jutsu and explained to the clone what happened. "Oh that's silly. I was a guinea pig!" Luo then dispelled the clone and went back to Zane and Luna for a break. "Hey guys, what's up?"

(5/5)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces