Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 pm
"Okay lets try it!" Zane walked through the snow creating footprints through the snow. Next he started sending out chakra bursts out of the soles of his feet. Nothing was happening to his footprints. "Remember...I'm not so good at genjutsu, it'll take me a little a longer than you," Zane said as he attempted it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Luo moved out of the way of the snow jet and sighed. He wondered if this was all the anbu did here. The place was pretty barren on the outskirts. "Before I decide to even play and possibly waste time I could've spent training, what exactly do I get in return for attempting to chase around an ANBU who could lose me in seconds?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 pm
"I think we could pose a challenge," Zane replied as he couldn't help but laugh. He was starting to like this village more and more. He finally managed to step through the snow without leaving a trail.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 pm
Luo nodded. "I guess that's true. Good job by the way. How many more do you wanna learn today before we go sleep?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 pm
"We should pick it up tomorow, I'm tired and we've had a long day," said Zane as he lets out a huge yawn and strectches.

(I should go to sleep...I have work at 6 tomorow morning lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Kemai walked up to them "well you guys are no fun and no im usually with my brother sypher A.K.A Akatsuki Leader" Kemai smiled  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm
Luo nodded. "Okay, You go on ahead, I'll do one more and catch up to you tomorrow morning."

((Yeah, you should probably get some rest haha. Goodnight.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Luo heard the last few words and was a bit surprised. "That still doesn't answer my question. What's in it for me if I chase you around? And what's your name?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm
"Wow, Akatsuki Leader...that's something. You know I don't remember meeting him while we were at the Akatsuki base. Now that was quite an experience. Oh well. You have a good night. Maybe you can stalk me some more tommorow," laughed Zane. "See ya Luo!" Zane heads out to the Valley by the Lake  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm
kemai looked at luo "oh sorry i im Karoso Kemai just call me Kemai and yes hes my brother
(hes also my brother in real life to XD  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Luo sighed. "I see. Well I figure since you've been following us around all day, you already know my name. So why are you here now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 pm
well when im in the village and bored in the snow i have to have something to do" kemai said"and yes i know your name luo also kazes but im just back in the snow for the exams" kemai smiled "there always fun to watch"  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Luo sighed. "You're not as good at recon as I thought. His name's Zane, not Kaze." Luo then listened to the last little bit of what Kemai said, and putting two and two together was a bit worried. "Are you planning on doing anything this year with the exams?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 pm
Luo sighed and shook his head. He was just too tired to do any more practicing. "Nevermind, I'm going to bed." He picked up his stuff, dispelled his clone and then left.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 pm
Zane arrives at the second training grounds. "Mizu Bunshin no jutsu!" Zane exclaims as he creates a water clone using the water from the lake. "Okay, it's time to practice the jutsus that Luo wrote down here for me," Zane exclaimed as he took out a piece of paper with the descriptions of two genjutsus.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff