Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 pm
Nezumi grabbed her scythe. "I am not little and I am strong. I am... young for my age. But I killed so many. I am not needed to be worried about." She said getting serious. "I am not to be messed with" She said her eyes glowing red.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:29 pm
Yukie nods slightly. "Be that as it may you still need to go through training with your teammates before you can be released into the field now if you have information please tell us."  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:31 pm
Skitz smirked. A light in her eyes to match Yukie's, she said smoothly, "Sounds good to me." Scanning the crowd again, she saw one gap in the colours-- "Oi! Elyot!" Skitz waved an arm. "Long time no see!" "We know him," Cerzien said, translating Skitz's movements. Rose, on the other hand, smiled up at Yukie, but looked a bit worried. "I feel... something impure... blood... darkness..." she shuddered, but straightened. "It's okay. We should go do undercover work!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:33 pm
Nezumi Stood straight and grew a little sad "Tori is a demonica. She is planning to attack soon. Brother Inu is with them." Nezumi said looking almost angry.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:42 pm
Nibbling on her bottom lip she looks worried. " Little mouse i need you to tell me more details." Looking at Rose she addresses her, "where do you see the person"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Nezumi nods and her earing starts to go completly black. "Tori is attacking Monday at 3 am. When all the humans are asleep. Where, when I wasn't a Nezumi, I lived. My home in other words. She plans to do gruesome things. I know this becuse I am sensitive to sound." Nezumi said as the last white of her earring left and it was totally black. "That is as far as I can remeber from Tori. Inu-san said they are going to take something. But I can only hear so much. He had left whispering that. Its lucky I can even know that." Nezumi said gripping her scythe tighter.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 pm
Tilting her head she looks at the three siblings as if to say what do you want to do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:02 am
Skitz twitched. A flash came to mind as her eyes went completely blank--

Darkness. Blood. A scream, a human baby crying. A mother begging, and a cruel cackle. A flash of an address, a grunt of pain. Darkness once again. A scene change. A dark castle, looming, glowing bright red, the colour of evil.

Nothing.

"Skitz, are you okay?" Cerzien shook her shoulder slightly as Rose looked up at her, eyes frightened. Skitz shook her head clear. "I think we're going to Lucifers castle, whether we like it or not," she said, a slight smirk on her face. "Hell to pay never had more meaning."

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 am
Snorting softly Yukie looks at her, "and know you your getting excited just thinking about it. Although i can think of more than one reason to be excited about going there some of the males there are worth a roll before we slaughter them." She giggles girlishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 am
Nezumi's ear twitches... "Tori...." She whispers. "Erm Yukie-sama? I gots to practice with my scythe. 'Kay? I'll see you later." Nezumi says with a little Kisu sound at the end  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:17 am
She nods smiling slightly. "Of course and please be carefull"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am
Nezumi smiled back and ran off into the forest where she met with Tori. "One of us will not return with emotions" Tori said to Nezumi.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:27 am
Yukie looks over at Rose. " Shes not telling the truth...could you guys see what her true intentions are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:30 am
Skitz raised an eyebrow, but the smirk was still there. "I do believe that the slaughtering part is something I'll be looking forward to." Cerzien looked at Skitz worriedly. "Skitz, are you sure that we're going? What did you see?" Skitz shook her head. "We're going, I know that. The castle... the aura around it was bright red... everything in it was completely red. Not a trace of blue, or white, or green, or even grey. Nothing but evil." Rose, in an attempt to lighten the mood, asked Yukie, "What do you mean by 'roll with'?" Skitz, remembering Yukie's question, nodded slightly. "Okay. I'll go. Hold on." Twirling a knife that had been in hair, she walked outside, steel toed boots clicking on the floor.  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:47 am
*smirkign she shakes her head* you my friend are to innocent to get what i mean but lets say its the base of carnal pleasure." she sighs wating for Skitz to get back

[ok this is my last post im goin to bed nite all]  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces