Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 pm
( stare Weeelllll I don't want to be killed and I know I would if I was in the war right now. Gyou told me to come HERE to train soooo I'm not going to the academy,[theres wayyy more places to hide out here!] Anywho you should go before someone gets hurt or did you send a clone?.? Plus I'll be fine, its not like I'm not good at Illusions!! 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:38 pm
((man you have alot to learn but no theres no clone gyou tolled me to do this (sample) so it dose not intrefear with the rp ok and if you stay here then hide good ok and if someone comes say this jutsu very softly so they cant hear you ok the jutsu is called Yuki Henge no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Technique) have you been tought it yet))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:47 pm
(Yuppers I have and you better win or at least not die! Good luck wink !![I'd have to murder you if you don't!] biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 pm
((ha i dont think you can kill me i have more jutsus than you and i wont die at least i hope not and me gyou kamai and his brother are fighting ok so if someone dose come just say that you here some one in the distence and use that jutsu ok))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:16 pm
zolo appers with 5 snow clones and sees the gurl and says "ok we dont have much time ill explain later but now we got to go" so zolo grabes her arm and yells "instentaneus transportation jutsu" and heads for the academy

((go to the academy now youll be saffer there and there is someone there allready you can practice with ok so go there now))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:40 am
Zann walked to the ice forest, admiring its natural beauty. He hated to admit it, but he’s never been to a cold country and has never seen snow before apart from Hyouton jutsus. Ignoring all that, he walked over to a boulder and placed his scroll there so it won’t get wet from the snow, and continued to try and master the genjutsu. To try it, he made a wind clone of himself to stand in front of him as he formed some handseals. Tentacles sprouted from the clone’s body, covered in blood. Zann tried to concentrate on maintaining the tentacles rather than making them move, and as he timed it, he could hold them for more than 5 minutes.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 am
Daisuke finnaly arrived following Zann. He took a look at the scroll and cloned it, allowing both of them to learn the Gen techniques at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 am
The jutsus there are.
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) jounin
Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique) jounin
Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique) chunnin
Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)chunnin
Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique) gennin

Daisuke started working on the first jutsu.

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) I wonder what this jutsu does. I'll go back to Yukikage-dono and find out.  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 am
Zann made a mental note to ask Jack what the False Summon Technique and the Inflict Emotion Technique is. He now decided to focus more on the Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique) first. Making some handseals, he targeted it at Daisuke for fun. Suddenly tentacles covered in blood grew out of Daisuke’s arms, spiraling upwards towards his face, just like straight from a horror film. It’s better this time, I can control it better…  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 am
As Daisuke walked away from the field he realized something was different about him...

"GAAAAHHH! Tentacles! Get it off, get it off!!!! Wait a minute! ZANN! I'll get you back! i promise I'll get my revenge." Daisuke poked his tongue out at Zann and the released Zann's jutsu.  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:49 am
Yep, that one's done. Zann didn't even glance at Daisuke's direction as he read his scroll for the next jutsu, the Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique) . He formed some handseals, and instantly leaves started swirling around Daisuke, showing him the day his father died. Daisuke's father lay in front of him, covered in blood...
"D-D-Dais-suke..." His father gasped from his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am
Daisuke knew this was another one of the Genjutsu that he wanted to learn, but he ignored it and dissipated into the piles of snow.  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 pm
((Lol what’s your rpc’s greatest fear? XD I just guessed it was that =) ))
After a moment the image of Daisuke’s father disappeared into nothingness. Damn, not good enough. Zann formed the seals and tried again. This time the leaves swirled around his own wind clone, giving the clone a taste of the genjutsu. (I’m not posting it here)

After a moment, Zann undid the clone jutsu, and got a taste of what the clone experienced. Hmm, good enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 am
Daisuke came back a little more excited than what he was before he left.

((you have a PM from havocboy about the descriptions of the technique?))  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 am
((LOL your siggy XD
Yeah I did, which ones don't you know?
Some of them can be found at naruto.wikia.com btw, like the temple of Nirvana and hell viewing))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff